You're Big But She/He Is Curious About Bigger

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CuriousGuy, Jul 10, 2007.

1. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Question for the 9+ guys on here, straight, bi or gay......Has your partner ever wanted to bring in a bigger dick in your sex life? If so how did it make you feel? Was it an ironic twist that your partner was looking for more dick, when in the past you might have fulfilled another couple's big dick role yourself?

2. pdxpony

pdxpony Active Member

Albums:
    The funniest thing about my situation is that I've got guys and girls seemingly begging, but I'm with someone that could actually could care less! On the other hand, I've never been with a guy bigger than me, so I'm the one wanting it. Life is ironic that way... ;)

3. stratedude

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very interesting question. I dated what turned out to be a major size queen while she was a virgin. We didn't screw yet, but we horsed around and she knew all about my schlong. I went away for a year and when I came back she had lost her virginity to some guy she dated for a while, and then I was her second lay. Well we dated on and off for the next 4+ years and after a while she really turned into a major slut.

Well it turns out, she developed into a MAJOR size queen, and basically all that running around she did was just her little quest to find the next biggest cock. During that time she kept coming back to me to get her fix because she couldn't find one bigger. Finally after 3+ years of looking she screwed a guy bigger but he was such an asshole that it really only worked out to be a one night stand.

There are many other girls out there like that - it doesn't matter who they are with, they are so obsessed with size that their entire life turns into a never ending quest for more and more cock. Its reaaly weird because I swear, if she was dating a guy that was 12X10, she would probably cheat on him thinking that she might discover something bigger.

4. 7x6

7x6 Member

I have an ex who was quite into big cocks, she'd had an ex who was at least 8.5x6.5 (I know because she had a large vibrator she said was slightly smaller than him, which I measured) though she claimed he was too big (which I believe, she couldn't accomodate the last inch or so of the vibrator, I know cos I tried) and often couldn't get fuly hard. We remained friends after we split and still talk about sex even now. She fucked a lot of guys since me and
    was looking for a big cock. We were on the same dating site and she got very excited when a guy sent a pic of a big soft cock, rather dissapointed when it barely grew when she met it in the flesh and turned out to be "about your length but thinner".

The woman i'm with now on the other hand just isn't into the idea of huge cocks, which is lucky for me as a guy she met online about the same time she met me was sending her pictures of his 10.5" monster, she always says she doesn't know what she'd do with something that big which I believe
    as her reaction to mine was "too big"...

Of course my ex was very jealous when I told her about this and somewhat disapointed that mr monster cock hadn't contacted her.

5. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

This is why I make a habit of never dating a true size queen: no matter how big you are, there is always a bigger cock. And you're only in her interest until she finds it. No thanks, I'd rather spend my time with someone who likes me and isn't obsessed with trophies of flesh.

And to the true size queens I wish the best of luck and hope you find whatever it is you are looking for!

6. BigSean

BigSean New Member

As a bottom I am always looking for bigger as I am a total size queen. I like getting double fucked so that kinda gets me and my partner over the problem or we shove other things that are bigger into my hole!

7. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

double fucked? dude are you serious? shove things up ya shitter? such as...and just how gaping is ya shit hole? wow

8. BigSean

BigSean New Member

gaping! :wink:

9. bigyin

bigyin New Member

Albums:
    Im more than adequate in the downstairs department and my girlfriend has always said that if it wasn't for my size she would have got rid of me a long time ago, this is an ongoing joke that she has said for years (trust me she is not that shallow) however recently she and some friends went to a club where a male stripper featured who according to my girfriend was hung "like a very large horse" when she got back to mine she was rampant, and confessed that she would like to have tried him out so to speak. This did concern me a little at first, but if im honest the sex that ensued afterwards was mindblowing and after 16years trust me these occasions can be few and far between (so thank you Mr stripper lol, anyway the point im trying to make is, although she may be curious and fantasize even about a guy with a bigger dick than me, it is just the same for me to fantasize about a bustier or more athetic girl than her, as long as it is in the right context i believe this is ok to for both parties.

10. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Depends...

11. Xavyon

Xavyon New Member

Albums:
    OUCH...!

Draft saved Draft deleted