You're cock position/erection as a kid--current

How did you usually position your dick as a kid

• Total voters

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in briefs when I was younger (till about 11-12 I think) and I remember always adjusting my dick, which I had to keep doing a lot, so that it was pointing up. It was just more comfortable for me that way. I think I continued to do so until I switched to boxers.

Some threads talk about the angle of your hard on and Mine points up quite a bit at about 40-60 degrees. I can pull it down to 90 degrees and then increasingly more uncomfortable then painful if I start to go further than that because my dick wants to point up so hard.

I wonder if there is a connection to how your dick currently hangs, curves, points, etc to how it was positioned growing up.

I would like to compare some childhood input as to what position you usually kept your dick in gowing up (tucked down, to the right of left, etc.) and how it is now (curved, points up/down, rock hard, more flexable, etc.)

I threw in a poll too

Last edited:

Straight up when a kid - down now usually cos I wear boxers.

Hard-on used to point str8 up when younger - now more or less horizontal.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wore briefs as a kid, til I went away to college. Always let my cock hang over my balls (pointing down, more or less), and that's pretty much how it hung when I pulled my briefs up.

Not so convenient for erections, when my cock would lift off my balls, trying to escape. Various gf's would either play with it in that position, or try to work it around so it was standing vertical. When my briefs came down, my cock would always stand vertical, which it still does now. (It doesn't quite touch my belly now, like it did when I was a kid.)

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
I wore briefs as a kid and still do - very skimpy ones. I liked them sort of tight back then; I found it felt really sexy. I would get frequent erections so I always pointed up. Down was out of the question - too painful and awkward! Besides, I like the look of an erect cock pointing up in skimpy briefs.