You're Gay!!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Stronzo, May 27, 2006.

1. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

2. dong20

Gold Member

Maybe, but as for the antics with Oprah; perhaps he has piles and couldn't stay seated for more than a few seconds at a time. Or maybe he should simply try Decaff for a while.:biggrin1:

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Nothing would surprise me.
    But if he is gay, why don't we hear anything specific?
    I just hear the most general rumours.
    (Very so-so actor, IMHO. But I thought he was great in Magnolia. My only fear was that he wasn't acting.):cool:

4. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
  5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Tom Cruise is NOT gay. Gay is a good thing, and I can't find too much good about him. :-/

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's not gay, he's a flake. He wouldn't be an asset to the gay community, seeing as he's kind of an embarrassment at large. He's the perfect example of how a pretty boy can be a turn-off due to his personality.

7. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Well the speculation is huge but I certainly hope you're right mb. In gay circles Katie Holmes's baby is known as the "turkey baster baby". :tongue:

He lost his 'pretty boy' appeal for me just after Risky Business. Now he's just a sawed off fuckwad.

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    HeeHeeHeeHee . . . poor Katie. You almost feel sorry for her.

TBH, he never did much for me. He's no Sean Bean, that's for sure. And speaking of which, I see you've changed your avatar. Is that you, in the flesh?

9. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    He seems disturbed to me. I actually don't see his films any more because of his public behavior and views on homosexuality. The guy is selfish. His entire being is about self promotion...it is the only thing he is concerned with. Bringing a child into the world as he did, for publicity, is disgusting. Funny Video...who is singing that song?

10. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

Jeez...I'm neutral about Tom....don't care if he's gay or str8....I think he's very handsome and well built, but I don't think he is the devil incarnate!

11. chicagosam

Gold Member

Agreed, and eloquently and accurately phrased! Seeing as he is becoming somewhat of a liability and embarrassment to the straight and gay communities, perhaps the animal kingdom will take him!? :biggrin1: Music in: Da, da . . . da, da. Da, da . . . da, da. Mission HOPELESS-The final chapter!

But . . . I sincerely wish the "fucknut," Katie, and the baby well despite all his "cruise-ness"!

12. BigPoppaFury

BigPoppaFury Member

Albums:
    I recently refused to watch anything with Tom Cruise in unless he dies in the movie.

13. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Ah. A man after me own heart!! I hear that...:biggrin1:

14. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Have you been watching his public behavior and how he's come out against the psychiatric community in general? Does that float with you? The man's either possessed or so egomanical he's just shy of incarceration for no less than a six month observation stint.

I truly hope he's not gay. We have far too many egotists in our ranks as is...:rolleyes:

15. shad24

shad24 New Member

16. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    In her recent show, "Strong Black Women", Kathy Griffin said, "he's gone so crazy, even 'the gays' don't want him anymore." :wink:

17. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

what started these rumors in the first place? and why do people even care? if it is true, I have to say, for a gay guy he sure does score some nice tail. I'd take Pitt's lineup of Paltrow/Aniston/Jolie over Cruise's Kidman/Cruz/Holmes... but still...

18. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Interesting take.

Just so you know NineInch? During my high school years I 'scored' better tail than any of the more obviously heterosexual dudes. Several times I got their boyfriends too because they could get better 'tail' by associating with me. Imagine that...:biggrin1:

In fact, it's been my experience that to this day I still have the hottest women after me simply because 1) I'm not to hard on the eyes and 2) I don't objectify them and 3) They like men who are interested in who they are rather than always what lies under their clothing.

It's a fatal flaw in much heterosexual male mating. But you dudes don't seem to take a page from our book.:rolleyes:

As I write this I have two at a local restaurant who've offered themselves up to me sexually "if I ever want to experience women again". Not bad for a 'gay guy' huh?

You might want to watch the thinking there. It borders on the homophobic.

Oh- and as I said previously I dearly hope Cruise isn't gay. He's all yours.:rolleyes:

19. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I'm surprised nobody has made a snuff film with mainstream actors. It'd be hugely popular.

20. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Off topic:

rob? I've never seen one. I hope I never do. I think I'd lose my mind. One time a "friend" (not) showed me a magazine with images taken from one and to this day I cannot get that imagery out of my mind.

Have you ever seen a 'snuff' film? If you have you're a stronger man than I.

Draft saved Draft deleted