You're Gay!!!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe, but as for the antics with Oprah; perhaps he has piles and couldn't stay seated for more than a few seconds at a time. Or maybe he should simply try Decaff for a while.:biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Nothing would surprise me.
But if he is gay, why don't we hear anything specific?
I just hear the most general rumours.
(Very so-so actor, IMHO. But I thought he was great in Magnolia. My only fear was that he wasn't acting.):cool:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
He's not gay, he's a flake. He wouldn't be an asset to the gay community, seeing as he's kind of an embarrassment at large. He's the perfect example of how a pretty boy can be a turn-off due to his personality.

Well the speculation is huge but I certainly hope you're right mb. In gay circles Katie Holmes's baby is known as the "turkey baster baby". :tongue:

He lost his 'pretty boy' appeal for me just after Risky Business. Now he's just a sawed off fuckwad.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well the speculation is huge but I certainly hope you're right mb. In gay circles Katie Holmes's baby is known as the "turkey baster baby". :tongue:

HeeHeeHeeHee . . . poor Katie. You almost feel sorry for her.

He lost his 'pretty boy' appeal for me just after Risky Business. Now he's just a sawed off fuckwad

TBH, he never did much for me. He's no Sean Bean, that's for sure. And speaking of which, I see you've changed your avatar. Is that you, in the flesh?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems disturbed to me. I actually don't see his films any more because of his public behavior and views on homosexuality. The guy is selfish. His entire being is about self promotion...it is the only thing he is concerned with. Bringing a child into the world as he did, for publicity, is disgusting. Funny Video...who is singing that song?

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeez...I'm neutral about Tom....don't care if he's gay or str8....I think he's very handsome and well built, but I don't think he is the devil incarnate!

Media
Stronzo said:
What a fucknut Cruise is.
Agreed, and eloquently and accurately phrased! Seeing as he is becoming somewhat of a liability and embarrassment to the straight and gay communities, perhaps the animal kingdom will take him!? :biggrin1: Music in: Da, da . . . da, da. Da, da . . . da, da. Mission HOPELESS-The final chapter!

But . . . I sincerely wish the "fucknut," Katie, and the baby well despite all his "cruise-ness"!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mainer1 said:
Jeez...I'm neutral about Tom....don't care if he's gay or str8....I think he's very handsome and well built, but I don't think he is the devil incarnate!

Have you been watching his public behavior and how he's come out against the psychiatric community in general? Does that float with you? The man's either possessed or so egomanical he's just shy of incarceration for no less than a six month observation stint.

I truly hope he's not gay. We have far too many egotists in our ranks as is...:rolleyes:

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stronzo said:
Have you been watching his public behavior and how he's come out against the psychiatric community in general? Does that float with you? The man's either possessed or so egomanical he's just shy of incarceration for no less than a six month observation stint.

I truly hope he's not gay. We have far too many egotists in our ranks as is...:rolleyes:[/quote

Who really cares? You dont like him, dont go see his movies. You dont like his beliefs, change the channel.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
what started these rumors in the first place? and why do people even care? if it is true, I have to say, for a gay guy he sure does score some nice tail.

Interesting take.

Just so you know NineInch? During my high school years I 'scored' better tail than any of the more obviously heterosexual dudes. Several times I got their boyfriends too because they could get better 'tail' by associating with me. Imagine that...:biggrin1:

In fact, it's been my experience that to this day I still have the hottest women after me simply because 1) I'm not to hard on the eyes and 2) I don't objectify them and 3) They like men who are interested in who they are rather than always what lies under their clothing.

It's a fatal flaw in much heterosexual male mating. But you dudes don't seem to take a page from our book.:rolleyes:

As I write this I have two at a local restaurant who've offered themselves up to me sexually "if I ever want to experience women again". Not bad for a 'gay guy' huh?

You might want to watch the thinking there. It borders on the homophobic.

Oh- and as I said previously I dearly hope Cruise isn't gay. He's all yours.:rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rob_just_rob said:
I'm surprised nobody has made a snuff film with mainstream actors. It'd be hugely popular.

Off topic:

rob? I've never seen one. I hope I never do. I think I'd lose my mind. One time a "friend" (not) showed me a magazine with images taken from one and to this day I cannot get that imagery out of my mind.

Have you ever seen a 'snuff' film? If you have you're a stronger man than I.