You're Gay!!!

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Off topic:

rob? I've never seen one. I hope I never do. I think I'd lose my mind. One time a "friend" (not) showed me a magazine with images taken from one and to this day I cannot get that imagery out of my mind.

Have you ever seen a 'snuff' film? If you have you're a stronger man than I.

Precisely why I can't understand how people can spread and download the videos of hostages being killed in Iraq and such like. I refuse to watch anything like that, I'd never be able to get it (and the feelings associated with it) out of my head.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Off topic:

rob? I've never seen one. I hope I never do. I think I'd lose my mind. One time a "friend" (not) showed me a magazine with images taken from one and to this day I cannot get that imagery out of my mind.

Perhaps my comment, meant in irony, was delivered in too deadpan a manner.

I haven't seen one, and don't particularly want to. I found it a little eerie watching "The Crow", even. However, I might be pony up $12 to watch a film that one of Cruise/Sandler/Crowe/Nicholson gets offed in. :cool:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
Interesting take.

Just so you know NineInch? During my high school years I 'scored' better tail than any of the more obviously heterosexual dudes. Several times I got their boyfriends too because they could get better 'tail' by associating with me. Imagine that...:biggrin1:

In fact, it's been my experience that to this day I still have the hottest women after me simply because 1) I'm not to hard on the eyes and 2) I don't objectify them and 3) They like men who are interested in who they are rather than always what lies under their clothing.

It's a fatal flaw in much heterosexual male mating. But you dudes don't seem to take a page from our book.:rolleyes:

As I write this I have two at a local restaurant who've offered themselves up to me sexually "if I ever want to experience women again". Not bad for a 'gay guy' huh?

You might want to watch the thinking there. It borders on the homophobic.

Oh- and as I said previously I dearly hope Cruise isn't gay. He's all yours.:rolleyes:

I'm sure you've had sex with many attractive women, a lot of women seem to love gay guys. I think some of this stems from thinking that there is some kind of challenge involved. The line that you yourself quoted "if you ever want to experience women again" is quite telling. Some girls go after married men for the same reason. I wouldn't go around patting yourself on the back too much because of this. I treat the women I am with just fine.

and there was nothing even remotely homophobic about what I said. You might want to watch your accusations here, it borders on the paranoid. I wasn't saying gay men can't get women. Actually I wasn't even really trying to make a valid point at all other than Tom has been with some attractive women before. Lighten up.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Off topic:

Ugh, I have, and it remains some of the ugliest footage stored in my brain cells.

Tom Cruise is a disgusting vapid toad. I have never found him even remotely attractive, I think he wasn't acting in Top Gun, so that told the tale for me. He has the type of personaltiy that makes me vomit- egocentric and stupid, that not-rare-enough combination.

Yeah, he's probably a closet case, most homophobes are. Complete waste of human flesh. Katie better have held out for a good prenup, her marriage is likely to be shit.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God how I've missed you!

MZ? I don't think I could ever survive it. I recall as a child my brother (maybe I was 8?) rented what I think was the first James Bond movie Goldfinger.

He couldn't understand why I couldn't remove the memory of that woman dying from being painted gold from my mind. It haunted me at the inhumanity of it.

I find sex absorbing and wonderful. Conversely, I find violence repugnant on a very primal level.

I find the mingling of the two beyond revolting. It borders on what I'll call true "evil".

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
and there was nothing even remotely homophobic about what I said. You might want to watch your accusations here, it borders on the paranoid. I wasn't saying gay men can't get women. Actually I wasn't even really trying to make a valid point at all other than Tom has been with some attractive women before. Lighten up.

Perhaps not. But I can tell we'll both be more aware of how we sound to one another from this point on.

And by the way? I never 'lighten up'. Get used to it.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Stronzo said:
I recall as a child my brother (maybe I was 8?) rented what I think was the first James Bond movie Goldfinger.

He couldn't understand why I couldn't remove the memory of that woman dying from being painted gold from my mind. It haunted me at the inhumanity of it.

If it helps any, dying due to one's pores being blocked is a myth. Although it was accepted as fact when Goldfinger was released in the early 60s (the third Bond flick, incidentally).

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rob_just_rob said:
If it helps any, dying due to one's pores being blocked is a myth. Although it was accepted as fact when Goldfinger was released in the early 60s (the third Bond flick, incidentally).

You're a very nice guy!! And yes it does.

My brother neglected to tell me that part!! He said "oh it really happens"! Ugh, what we retain from childhood....:redface: