You're Having a Party

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're having a party, money no object, any frippery you want appearing as if by magic. What kind of party would it be, what theme, what food, what entertainment.

I'd have a medieval party, everyone would dress in medieval clothes, there'd be jugglers, fire eaters, and a guy with a mandolin singing a mournful madrigal wandering around. There'd be one huge table loaded with food - roast suckling pig, geese, lamb, salmon - mainly meat, they were big on meat those medievals :) Everyone would overeat, get off their tits drunk on wine and mead, then there'd be dancing - medieval dancing of course :)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a wide range of interests, I'd be hard pressed to stick to one theme. Since money is no object, I won't.

On a beautiful private island (260 acres in size), with only 8 roads upon it, thousands of maple and chestnut trees and two dozen buildings, guests would be given an option.

1)A rather sedate affair in an elegant mansion where food would be served at tables, each seating 8 persons. A full orchestra would play classical music throughout and the finest wines would be served. Good aged whiskey as well. After a pleasant meal, the guests would be treated to an option of either dancing to the dance music played by a new and fresh orchestra or retiring to one of the several libraries, where deep discussions would be held-on literature, medicine, politics, religion or any of a number of other topics. Throughout it all, servers would float through with trays of edibles and taking orders for beverage refills. Fine drapes of the richest fabrics would hang on the windows, double stuffed sofas and easy chairs, a full service bar-complete with Guiness on tap, drawn by talented servers.

2)A much more lively and upbeat gathering would feature live bands and singers (who sound eerily exactly the way they did in the 70s). Beer kegs would be situated throughout a much more down to earth style house, as well as whiskey and screwcap wine and, since nothing screams 'sleaze' quite so loud, champagne with plastic corks! Dancing, sometimes close, sometimes far apart, would last on late into the evening (and the next morning) Guests, would mostly sit upon cushions strewn about, although the less limber, would be able to use one of the several sofas. A few would undoubtedly be passed out. Conversation would be minimal at best. Scantily clad male and female servers would go through on a regular basis taking any beverage or snack orders. The main food table would be a serve yourself buffet complete with plastic utensils. There would be the required dips and chips and cold cuts galore along with servers who would put together the best pastrami sandwich anywhere. Burgers could be ordered special from the kitchen-cooked to order. Any food wanted, as long as it had at some point been listed by the AMA or the FDA as detrimental to ones health, could be had. (The kitchen and pantry would both be overstocked with all manner of food and beverage) With the excessive amounts of alcohol and various narcotics which the guests would be ingesting, there's no telling how the evening could progress; but, there would be several rooms set aside for either private encounterings or for those so inclined, some orgy parlors. (protections would be supplied for free)

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nude beach party or pool party
fig leaves (optional)
Drinks served-Sex on the beach, fuzzy N., Electric Lemonade, etc.
Budwisers by the keg
pigs in a blanket
BBQ meatballs
Live band

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're having a party, money no object, any frippery you want appearing as if by magic. What kind of party would it be, what theme, what food, what entertainment.

IF MONEY WERE NO OBJECT AND WAS ABLE TO FINANCIALLY :rolleyes:: I would have an afternoon party at Busch Gardens EUROPE. (I would invite a lot of my closest internet friends from LPSG.ORG.) I would want first dib seating on the best rollercoasters and all other rides there. I would like to ride with the members who are able and willing to ride the rollercoasters with me. :smile: We would all have snacks and drinks catered.

Then, I would like to rent a posh catering facility and have a really nice meal catered like a seafood and pan-Asian dinner buffet for everyone. And have Asian inspired cocktails and SAPPORO beer afterwards.

And put everyone up at a really nice hotel for the night.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have a PARTY ON A LUXURY YACHT in Hawaii, or other tropical location. The vessel would be docked in a protected cove that would offer swimming and snorkeling. There would be jet skis available for all the guests. Those with a spirited sense of adventure could try parasailing. The band would play contemporary hits alongside of the dance floor on the main deck. The hansome waiters and beautiful waitresses will spoil you with 5 star service. There would be an array of stunning, healthy Mediterranean Food - Seafood, Greek, and Italian. Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies would be served all day as well as a full bar featuring top shelf liquors, the finest wines, and gourmet micro brew beers. The cabins would offer the guest a tranquil sleep after a day filled with fun and celebrating.

As soon as I win the lottery, I'll invite all of you!

I'd have a medieval party, everyone would dress in medieval clothes, there'd be jugglers, fire eaters, and a guy with a mandolin singing a mournful madrigal wandering around. There'd be one huge table loaded with food - roast suckling pig, geese, lamb, salmon - mainly meat, they were big on meat those medievals :) Everyone would overeat, get off their tits drunk on wine and mead, then there'd be dancing - medieval dancing of course :)

Well hell, go rent Ruthin castle for a party. They've got all that and a jester who's actually funny.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dress: Nude party (clothing optional but frowned upon). Sunblock to be continuously provided and rubbed on by gorgeous men and women from a variety of places. (don't worry; I'll be sure they aren't just pretty faces).
Location: Tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific (all attendees plane or boat fares are provided by me)
Accomodation: Groovy little huts on the beach and out in the water...most of you will be sleeping out of doors anyway! But we'll need a place to store our toys, lube and party clothes.
Who: My friends and work associates, lots of the boys and girls from LPSG. It'll be an open invite, but you'll have to RSVP...no party crashers once things get going.
Duration: One long weekend. Show up on a Friday for lunch, leave on Sunday evening.
Music: I'll leave that to the DJ's, though I'll be sure and have a schedule of your and my favorites, such as Sting, Rob Thomas, Cindy Lauper, etc...Be sure to mark your musical interest on the RSVP form.
Food: A selection of fresh fruit and veg, as well as grilled meats of all sorts, so that both my vego and meaty friends are well taken care of.
Booze: What party would be complete without a selection of Australian wines (red and white), Russian vodkas, Scottish...Scotch and French Champagne. Of course they'll be a juice bar...wait til you see how we squeeze the juice for you!
Drug Policy: Call me old fashion, but I don't really think we need 'em. The group is pretty well catered to and will need no alteration of their brain!
Medical Care: Because some of you will probably need some assistance at some point, I'll be sure we have 'round the clock ambo service for any of your needs (ie hang over, slight over-rubbing of the bits, sore butts and scraped knees).

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm...

A huge masquerade. Old school style. WAY old school. Kinda gothic and creepy, but still classy. (See: the movie "Labyrinth")
DOCUME&
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Big hair and lavish outfits.

or

A murder mystery. Of course, this would also be done real well. Full on story, costumes, acting, clues, etc. And it would be a very difficult enigma to solve.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would have a PARTY ON A LUXURY YACHT in Hawaii, or other tropical location. The vessel would be docked in a protected cove that would offer swimming and snorkeling. There would be jet skis available for all the guests. Those with a spirited sense of adventure could try parasailing. The band would play contemporary hits alongside of the dance floor on the main deck. The hansome waiters and beautiful waitresses will spoil you with 5 star service. There would be an array of stunning, healthy Mediterranean Food - Seafood, Greek, and Italian. Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies would be served all day as well as a full bar featuring top shelf liquors, the finest wines, and gourmet micro brew beers. The cabins would offer the guest a tranquil sleep after a day filled with fun and celebrating.

As soon as I win the lottery, I'll invite all of you!

I want to be there. I'll bring my animal print Speedos. As long as the *****service includes scandalous flirting with handsome waiters, I want to be there. I like mediterranean food. And have my CAMPARINHA, caipirinha, and mojito ready. Pour it all in a clean pitcher and top a pineapple smoothie on top. I will sip that all day. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HellBoy's Pah-Tay:

Dress: Nude party (clothing optional but frowned upon). Sunblock to be continuously provided and rubbed on by gorgeous men and women from a variety of places. (don't worry; I'll be sure they aren't just pretty faces). You really have your work cut out for you.
Location: Tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific (all attendees plane or boat fares are provided by me)
Accomodation: Groovy little huts on the beach and out in the water...most of you will be sleeping out of doors anyway! But we'll need a place to store our toys, lube and party clothes. (I am bringing my religious sister she is going to need the space to put her Bible collection and Concordances. She won't put a damper on things. She will be in the room cracking those Bibles.)
Who: My friends and work associates, lots of the boys and girls from LPSG. It'll be an open invite, but you'll have to RSVP...no party crashers once things get going. (I wanna be there. RSVP me.)
Duration: One long weekend. Show up on a Friday for lunch, leave on Sunday evening.
Music: I'll leave that to the DJ's, though I'll be sure and have a schedule of your and my favorites, such as Sting, Rob Thomas, Cindy Lauper, etc...Be sure to mark your musical interest on the RSVP form. (I would love to hear Yma Sumac, The Female Throat Singers of Bulgara, and the Eric Whitacre Singers.)
Food: A selection of fresh fruit and veg, as well as grilled meats of all sorts, so that both my vego and meaty friends are well taken care of.
(I want Thai Spring rolls, Thai Basil Rolls. Pad Thai. Thai Salad with grilled beef. Bulgogi and Korean Chap Chae.)
Booze: What party would be complete without a selection of Australian wines (red and white), Russian vodkas, Scottish...Scotch and French Champagne. Of course they'll be a juice bar...wait til you see how we squeeze the juice for you! (As long as you have the makings to make CAMPARINHAS, caipirinhas, mojitos and pineapple/banana smoothies--I am there.)
Drug Policy: Call me old fashion, but I don't really think we need 'em. The group is pretty well catered to and will need no alteration of their brain!
(CAMPARI is my drug of choice.)
Medical Care: Because some of you will probably need some assistance at some point, I'll be sure we have 'round the clock ambo service for any of your needs (ie hang over, slight over-rubbing of the bits, sore butts and scraped knees). If the medical assistance is male and handsome--Color me Chevy Chase...I will be the most accident prone guy on the island. :smile:

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'd go with a fantasy-dream sequence environment. Like the movie "The Cell," but minus the gore and dark S&M stuff. Almost impossible fountain pools of water flowing backward, which upon gazing show you a glowing version of yourself. Detailed panels with morphing symbols and languages of old. Costumed performers with upward flowing drapes for wings. Larger-than-king-size four poster canopy beds with rich velvet and satin coverings to laze upon and meet others.
The food would be super-organic health food of many flavors and types, rich in life energy. Healthy, but absolutely delicious.
The music would be relaxing, ethereal, but "danceable."
Bacchus, the god of parties, would mingle and entertain the guests with tales of lavish undertakings. You would know you were on a different planet by observing two moons dance across the sky....

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd stick to the beach party - lots of Corona, Bob Marley/Jimmy Buffett/Jack Johnson/any-type-of-reggae on the stereo, with plenty of jambalaya, cook up some Jamaican jerk chicken and cheeseburgers, margaritas and veggies of course, for any vegetarian friends of mine who'd want to come as well.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gee whiz! Everyone is so wholesome and conservative with their parties. I feel like a freak for saying this but i've never been to a sex party. I'd throw one of those. Men and women would be invited. Clothes would be optional. Sometimes clothes make you look sexier than when you are naked. I'd have plastic over the carpet. There would be a guest list. I would arange personal party favor bags for each person based on their requests. Sex toys. custom made condoms for the really big guys etc.