You're hottest lockeroom stories

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by echo20, Apr 1, 2009.

1. echo20

echo20 New Member

Albums:
    What are some of the hottest things you have ever seen in a locker room?

I have 2 things that have stuck in my memory, apart from the dozens and dozens of monster cocks that seem to be at my gym.

1. About 2 years ago, in the gym change room, I went for a shower at the time there were only 4 showers and there were about 8 guys, no we didn't all shower together :p but just having 4 guys naked behind me waiting for the shower turned me on, then as I got out of the shower dried off and walked around to my bag, I got dressed then 4 guys from the shower area came in dripping wet, they must've been team mates or something but I remember one joking around flicked the other guys dick then the other guy grabbed his mates ass, these guys were not gay or anything, but it was hot.

2. About 3 months ago at the pool area of my gym there was a swim team of Russians - I left the pool and went to the showers, no one was in there, and I though how boring, just as I was about to turn the water off, 20 guys came into the change room pulled their speedos off and started showering, the hottest, tallest guy was standing next to me unfortunately still in his speedos, I stayed in the shower for an extra 5 minutes and he finally dropped his speedos :tongue: That day made me so happy, I saw about 15 cocks in the space of 5 minutes, it was like heaven.

2. lpsg17

Gold Member

I lift most mornings and go to the gym at the same time everyday, anyways, i notice this guy kind of hanging by my locker. I always wear a jock working out and i was taking my shorts, T and jock off to shower and i notice him staring at me. I ask if he is enjoying the show, and he smiles and says very much so. I was really embarassed, i am sure i turned red. But thinking back it was a hot locker room moment i guess.

3. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First of all I workout with weights four days a week and use the sauna and steam room at least twice a week. As a heterosexual male with a clean shaven body who truly enjoys being an exhibitionist I have no problem sitting in the sauna or steam room completely naked as well as walking around the showers and dressing room. At the risk of sounding a bit of a tease I enjoy seeing those darting eyes of someone looking at me especially when they see that I have no pubic hair. No I don’t believe they are all gay nor should they be. I actually think society spends way to much time with this labeling system.

I have worked as a nude and underwear model, an artist model and a stripper in Honolulu but I was also a marine. I have never doubted or questioned my sexuality but truly enjoyed the compliments I have received from women as well as men (both straight and gay) and even transsexuals.

As a naturist I enjoy my body and love to walk around in the nude too. Unfortunately we liberal Americans are the most conservative and uptight regarding public nudity.

With all this said though I truly enjoy the freedom of being nude in the gym and love being in the sauna or steam room when an unsuspecting man comes in. It is interesting how some will immediately leave if they see me (I guess from being nude I hope it is not my looks) and at the same time I enjoy listening to the nervous talk by some who cant quit looking over at me with legs open and sweating all over. It is an incredible turn on indeed and although I don’t often get carried away in the gym it makes for an incredible arouser later and some great sex with my wife. Besides she knows I like doing it too.

So I say as long as it is mutually appealing and not intrusive by all means keep enjoying yourself at the gym and if your ever in Southern California you are more than welcome to come and watch me (selfishly I will enjoy it just as much as you).

Interesting topic hopefully others will be as honest in their replys…
    :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted