You're Lover's Balls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Clewiston1, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Clewiston1

Clewiston1 New Member

I have a question for everyone on LPSG, straight, female, male or gay.

When you are naked with your lover (the bed, the shower, anywhere), what do you like to do to your lover's balls? What does he want you to do with his balls?

One of my faves is laying naked on my back while my lover licks, kisses and nuzzles my balls. My cock likes it too but that is a different story :)

2. Clewiston1

Clewiston1 New Member

Sorry, the thread caption should have said Your Lover's Balls - not you're.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I'm afraid I'm terribly guilty of neglecting my lover's balls :redface:

4. j2426

j2426 New Member

i like to close my lips around them with his hot heavy penis resting on my face.. (ofcourse doesnt remain flaccid for long.. get hard within seconds)

5. BlackGirl

BlackGirl New Member

As I said in another thread, balls remind me of eggs, and I HATE eggs. I fondle them and kiss them but my attention is always on pleasing his cock. Balls are an afterthought.

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

In my mind balls are just the life support system for the cock.

But I do know that many guys like us to pay attention to them. It's something I should really work on.

7. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:

yup, this. but, i've never had any comments/suggestions from men i've been with about extra attention.

8. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

For shame!!!! *gasp* Do i need to give you instruction, luv? lol
    MmmmMM, yeah the nuzzling is quite wonderful. My guy loves it and he has truned me on to o the sensation of himmong on them. OMFG!!! Soooooo nice!
    Well my attention tends to go there as well, especially as he is all hard and guiding my head back...lol!
    Yes you should. Class starts at 9pm PST:wink:

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

the boy is pretty vocal about not neglecting his balls. when sussing out the workings of a blowjob i made a point to rotate ball play in through out the proceedings.

licking, sucking, nibbling the loose skin, pulling softly. how sensitive the backside is to breath or licking. stoking or just lifting them up, kinda tucking a bit..yeah..closer to his body.. kinda snugs it all. he responds with the happy hip thang.

personal favorites... the nuzzling, kinda getting drunk off the smell/taste of him. the crease area where balls meet thigh, awesome for kinda making out with. sucking as much size allows. i worry about mooshing :shysmile:

non-humpy nekkid time.. i am a confessed crotch hog. the boy has learned to live groped.

10. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Are you sure we are not realted? I do those things and have them done to me by my guy!

MMMMMmmmmmmMMMmm

Grrrr...3 more weeks till I see him:frown:

11. MickeyLee

Gold Member

those long time between lovin's are a bitch :frown:

12. poultrygal

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love taking my finger nails and gently scratching over his balls while I watch them tighten in response. I do this through out the bj and while he is cumming ( he say's when I do this it intensifies his BIG O)

EXACTLY!! I couldn't have said it better .....I can't keep my hands or mouth off of him .... I am a confessed crotch hog too!! :wink: :yup:

13. Luvs2Squirt

Luvs2Squirt Active Member

Albums:
    I like to lick and suck them. And if they like it, I will gently nibble them while sucking them. :)

14. thick4herdelight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love having the balls played with. In fact instead of cock sucking I would rather have my balls (as Mickey so well put it) sucked and licked and the crease between balls and legs teased. I suppose maybe the overall lackluster blowjobs due to my girth has made me appreciate ball play even more.

15. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Much like ML, I lick, suck, tug and generally get into any and all fun times that can be had with the squishy wonders - including lightly slap, ice, dip in (not too) hot water, and use collars.

Oddest request I've had was to tie them up. Oddest visual experience with balls, watching an ex hang stuff, including 10 lb. weights from his balls.

16. MickeyLee

Gold Member

twinsies :wink: is comforting, a lil bit possessive and slow simmer pervie.

you hooked up with Mr. Lifto? :biggrin:

17. B_penispenispenis37

B_penispenispenis37 New Member

My girlfriend is in LOVE with my balls. When we are sexing she will suck and massage them, even tug on them a little too. Afterwards and when we are just lying around, she scratches them. She loves to scratch my balls. I could NOT be happier.

18. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Count me in too. Total crotch hog. I love the soft spot just below the cock where the balls start, and nuzzling/kissing and digging my tongue there. Then just dragging my tongue down separating them. So many things to do there....my own personal playground! I could do hand, mouth and massage in that area for hours - but for some reason it never lasts that long! :tongue:

19. poultrygal

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ya know that little bit that is not quite butt, and not quite thigh, and quite root? that lil soft pudgy spot.. nails there drive him crazy. he splays his toes like a cat *snickers at the still terribly hot boy*

I love that spot...I will also apply a little pressure with my thumb in a massaging motion while I give him a bj...and he curls his toes and rolls his eyes back in his head. I love that!

of course all of this is only my 20% :wink:

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

:redface::redface::redface: *nods head whilst blushing and hiding face* It might be kinda useful.

I'm a very good student. Rarely on time, but always pay attention and am an active participant :biggrin1:.

I am sooo clueless when it comes to balls. I sometimes do a halfhearted attempt at this stuff, but I'm too worried I'm gonna hurt something to do a proper job. Plus I just plain don't have the instinct for it. I was born to suck cock, but balls . . . *shrug* . . . I just don't know what to do. Except for the drunken smell/taste effect! I LOVE getting drunk of his smell. While I have his cock in my mouth.

Draft saved Draft deleted