• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

You're Lover's Balls

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I have a question for everyone on LPSG, straight, female, male or gay.

When you are naked with your lover (the bed, the shower, anywhere), what do you like to do to your lover's balls? What does he want you to do with his balls?

One of my faves is laying naked on my back while my lover licks, kisses and nuzzles my balls. My cock likes it too but that is a different story :)

j2426

Lurker
Reaction score
i like to close my lips around them with his hot heavy penis resting on my face.. (ofcourse doesnt remain flaccid for long.. get hard within seconds)

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, balls remind me of eggs, and I HATE eggs. I fondle them and kiss them but my attention is always on pleasing his cock. Balls are an afterthought.

B_subgirrl

Banned
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, balls remind me of eggs, and I HATE eggs. I fondle them and kiss them but my attention is always on pleasing his cock. Balls are an afterthought.

In my mind balls are just the life support system for the cock.

But I do know that many guys like us to pay attention to them. It's something I should really work on.

B_Nicodemous

Banned
Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm terribly guilty of neglecting my lover's balls :redface:
For shame!!!! *gasp* Do i need to give you instruction, luv? lol
i like to close my lips around them with his hot heavy penis resting on my face.. (ofcourse doesnt remain flaccid for long.. get hard within seconds)
MmmmMM, yeah the nuzzling is quite wonderful. My guy loves it and he has truned me on to o the sensation of himmong on them. OMFG!!! Soooooo nice!
Well my attention tends to go there as well, especially as he is all hard and guiding my head back...lol!
In my mind balls are just the life support system for the cock.

But I do know that many guys like us to pay attention to them. It's something I should really work on.
Yes you should. Class starts at 9pm PST:wink:

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
the boy is pretty vocal about not neglecting his balls. when sussing out the workings of a blowjob i made a point to rotate ball play in through out the proceedings.

licking, sucking, nibbling the loose skin, pulling softly. how sensitive the backside is to breath or licking. stoking or just lifting them up, kinda tucking a bit..yeah..closer to his body.. kinda snugs it all. he responds with the happy hip thang.

personal favorites... the nuzzling, kinda getting drunk off the smell/taste of him. the crease area where balls meet thigh, awesome for kinda making out with. sucking as much size allows. i worry about mooshing :shysmile:

non-humpy nekkid time.. i am a confessed crotch hog. the boy has learned to live groped.

B_Nicodemous

Banned
Reaction score
the boy is pretty vocal about not neglecting his balls. when sussing out the workings of a blowjob i made a point to rotate ball play in through out the proceedings.

licking, sucking, nibbling the loose skin, pulling softly. how sensitive the backside is to breath or licking. stoking or just lifting them up, kinda tucking a bit..yeah..closer to his body.. kinda snugs it all. he responds with the happy hip thang.

personal favorites... the nuzzling, kinda getting drunk off the smell/taste of him. the crease area where balls meet thigh, awesome for kinda making out with. sucking as much size allows. i worry about mooshing :shysmile:

non-humpy nekkid time.. i am a confessed crotch hog. the boy has learned to live groped.
Are you sure we are not realted? I do those things and have them done to me by my guy!

MMMMMmmmmmmMMMmm

Grrrr...3 more weeks till I see him:frown:

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you sure we are not realted? I do those things and have them done to me by my guy!

pervie birds of a pervie feather :biggrin:

MMMMMmmmmmmMMMmm

Grrrr...3 more weeks till I see him:frown:

those long time between lovin's are a bitch :frown:

poultrygal

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I love taking my finger nails and gently scratching over his balls while I watch them tighten in response. I do this through out the bj and while he is cumming ( he say's when I do this it intensifies his BIG O)

EXACTLY!! I couldn't have said it better .....I can't keep my hands or mouth off of him .... I am a confessed crotch hog too!! :wink: :yup:

thick4herdelight

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score

I love having the balls played with. In fact instead of cock sucking I would rather have my balls (as Mickey so well put it) sucked and licked and the crease between balls and legs teased. I suppose maybe the overall lackluster blowjobs due to my girth has made me appreciate ball play even more.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Much like ML, I lick, suck, tug and generally get into any and all fun times that can be had with the squishy wonders - including lightly slap, ice, dip in (not too) hot water, and use collars.

Oddest request I've had was to tie them up. Oddest visual experience with balls, watching an ex hang stuff, including 10 lb. weights from his balls.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
I love taking my finger nails and gently scratching over his balls while I watch them tighten in response. I do this through out the bj and while he is cumming ( he say's when I do this it intensifies his BIG O)

ya know that little bit that is not quite butt, and not quite thigh, and quite root? that lil soft pudgy spot.. nails there drive him crazy. he splays his toes like a cat *snickers at the still terribly hot boy*

EXACTLY!! I couldn't have said it better .....I can't keep my hands or mouth off of him .... I am a confessed crotch hog too!! :wink: :yup:

twinsies :wink: is comforting, a lil bit possessive and slow simmer pervie.

Much like ML, I lick, suck, tug and generally get into any and all fun times that can be had with the squishy wonders - including lightly slap, ice, dip in (not too) hot water, and use collars.

7 Swishy Wonders of The World - a table book of photography and essay

Oddest request I've had was to tie them up. Oddest visual experience with balls, watching an ex hang stuff, including 10 lb. weights from his balls.

you hooked up with Mr. Lifto? :biggrin:

Reaction score
My girlfriend is in LOVE with my balls. When we are sexing she will suck and massage them, even tug on them a little too. Afterwards and when we are just lying around, she scratches them. She loves to scratch my balls. I could NOT be happier.

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score

Count me in too. Total crotch hog. I love the soft spot just below the cock where the balls start, and nuzzling/kissing and digging my tongue there. Then just dragging my tongue down separating them. So many things to do there....my own personal playground! I could do hand, mouth and massage in that area for hours - but for some reason it never lasts that long! :tongue:

poultrygal

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
ya know that little bit that is not quite butt, and not quite thigh, and quite root? that lil soft pudgy spot.. nails there drive him crazy. he splays his toes like a cat *snickers at the still terribly hot boy*

I love that spot...I will also apply a little pressure with my thumb in a massaging motion while I give him a bj...and he curls his toes and rolls his eyes back in his head. I love that!

twinsies :wink: is comforting, a lil bit possessive and slow simmer pervie.

of course all of this is only my 20% :wink:

B_subgirrl

Banned
Reaction score
For shame!!!! *gasp* Do i need to give you instruction, luv? lol

:redface::redface::redface: *nods head whilst blushing and hiding face* It might be kinda useful.

Yes you should. Class starts at 9pm PST:wink:

I'm a very good student. Rarely on time, but always pay attention and am an active participant :biggrin1:.

I am sooo clueless when it comes to balls. I sometimes do a halfhearted attempt at this stuff, but I'm too worried I'm gonna hurt something to do a proper job. Plus I just plain don't have the instinct for it. I was born to suck cock, but balls . . . *shrug* . . . I just don't know what to do. Except for the drunken smell/taste effect! I LOVE getting drunk of his smell. While I have his cock in my mouth.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
hmm i think to pay attention was a natural thang for me. the skin is just sooo soft and touch friendly, is a lil difficult to not play. i like the wrinkles, raphe.. i like how his balls jump and shift around. is also a not too often touched area. so all those nerve endings are soo sensitive for the boy.

how to play with balls took some guidance from the boy. where to wrap your fingers when ya tug. in the beginning ball play is a tease.. during is an awesome way to deny orgasm while keeping arousal at a high.

hmm if ya FB is interested, long tutoring sessions are the fun. :biggrin:

to be honest... before i started messing around with the boy.. i so thought balls were not the most attractive of naughty bits. is very much a "oh, wow, this is awesome" thang.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I LOVE when my lady plays with my balls and the grundle area. (The perineum) It is just.... Too comfy for words. I got really lucky, she never used to give bjs for her men till me. she bites, and nibbles on them all while stroking me. Its just awesome. I can't get enough, I always ask for more. I'm kind of a hornball.
(Probably why I shave my balls, so its nice and ready for suckling)

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Banned
Reaction score
hmm i think to pay attention was a natural thang for me. the skin is just sooo soft and touch friendly, is a lil difficult to not play. i like the wrinkles, raphe.. i like how his balls jump and shift around. is also a not too often touched area. so all those nerve endings are soo sensitive for the boy.

how to play with balls took some guidance from the boy. where to wrap your fingers when ya tug. in the beginning ball play is a tease.. during is an awesome way to deny orgasm while keeping arousal at a high.

hmm if ya FB is interested, long tutoring sessions are the fun. :biggrin:

to be honest... before i started messing around with the boy.. i so thought balls were not the most attractive of naughty bits. is very much a "oh, wow, this is awesome" thang.

I don't think they're unattractive and you're right that they've got all sorts of interesting features going on, but they just sorta pale beside the cock. I think I'm just so obsessed with cock that the balls don't really get a look in :tongue::redface:.

Unfortunately I don't get to see my FB very often :frown1:, so when we do see each other there's more important things on our to do list, but if we ever have an extended time together I'm SO asking for a tutoring session!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
No tutoring required. Just imagine the passion you put forth in sucking cock and apply that love and passion to the testicular area. Each person has their own "tweaks" so that's half the fun. I have a frikkin ball when I go down on my lady. I always try something new or a little different and I always go at it with gusto. My enthusiasm actually helps her to feel more confident. She used to be a tad self conscious about it but my reassurance comforted her and allowed me more time doing what I love... Eating that marvelous pussy. (She hates when I use that word. She says its just filthy. So I call it her bunny, ya know after that song that has the line "let me have it, that that rabbit" or something like that.)

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
bunny? that is so fripping cute.. how could you not wanna snuzzle ya face right in there.
:biglaugh:

what Mr. Intrigue said so true.. just do what makes ya mouth happy. as much as you like having his cock in your mouth, with a lil play you might feel that way about his balls.

try getting him to lay on his back.. flop his cock up onto his belly and take time to experiment. slurp, suck, lick, nibble, stroke and kiss... tease yaself.. hold off going for his cock until his balls are all slippery and soft from spit.

then swallow him whole.

*happy buzz*

poultrygeist

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Speaking of balls, P-gal and me had some fun a few years ago with mild ball play. I don't know how we got the idea to do this, but one day I asked her to rack me up. I know, weird. But it turned me on for some reason. She was very skiddish about doing that, but I insisted. Got me really hard and raring to go. She got rather good at it and sometimes when I was not expecting it, she'd give me a moderate force swat in the balls. Of course it hurt for a minute, but it almost always led to a great sex session. We had to stop after a couple of weeks like this. My orgasm suddenly produced less and less semen. A good sign that our play probably needed to stop. I don't know why that was so sexy and got us all worked up. Haven't done it since then. They feel sooo much better when tickled!

B_subgirrl

Banned
Reaction score
No tutoring required. Just imagine the passion you put forth in sucking cock and apply that love and passion to the testicular area.

Now this I can do! If I can avoid being distracted by the cock. Seriously, I'd probably be all into balls if they existed in isolation. Unfortunately, there is a rather large distractor right nearby that I find it rather hard to forget about.

Eating that marvelous pussy. (She hates when I use that word. She says its just filthy. So I call it her bunny, ya know after that song that has the line "let me have it, that that rabbit" or something like that.)

ROFL :biggrin1:. I don't like pussy either, but I don't like it because it's so cutesy. Bunny is just as bad for me!

what Mr. Intrigue said so true.. just do what makes ya mouth happy. as much as you like having his cock in your mouth, with a lil play you might feel that way about his balls.

try getting him to lay on his back.. flop his cock up onto his belly and take time to experiment. slurp, suck, lick, nibble, stroke and kiss... tease yaself.. hold off going for his cock until his balls are all slippery and soft from spit.

then swallow him whole.

*happy buzz*

Brilliant advice! The tease yourself bit might be the thing that works - no cock for me until his balls are happy :biggrin1:.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
cock nazi "no cock for you"
:rofl:

*sets down ice coffee*
yeah.. that's enough of that.