You're Lover's Balls

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a question for everyone on LPSG, straight, female, male or gay.

When you are naked with your lover (the bed, the shower, anywhere), what do you like to do to your lover's balls? What does he want you to do with his balls?

One of my faves is laying naked on my back while my lover licks, kisses and nuzzles my balls. My cock likes it too but that is a different story :)

j2426

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like to close my lips around them with his hot heavy penis resting on my face.. (ofcourse doesnt remain flaccid for long.. get hard within seconds)

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I said in another thread, balls remind me of eggs, and I HATE eggs. I fondle them and kiss them but my attention is always on pleasing his cock. Balls are an afterthought.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I said in another thread, balls remind me of eggs, and I HATE eggs. I fondle them and kiss them but my attention is always on pleasing his cock. Balls are an afterthought.

In my mind balls are just the life support system for the cock.

But I do know that many guys like us to pay attention to them. It's something I should really work on.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm afraid I'm terribly guilty of neglecting my lover's balls :redface:
For shame!!!! *gasp* Do i need to give you instruction, luv? lol
i like to close my lips around them with his hot heavy penis resting on my face.. (ofcourse doesnt remain flaccid for long.. get hard within seconds)
MmmmMM, yeah the nuzzling is quite wonderful. My guy loves it and he has truned me on to o the sensation of himmong on them. OMFG!!! Soooooo nice!
Well my attention tends to go there as well, especially as he is all hard and guiding my head back...lol!
In my mind balls are just the life support system for the cock.

But I do know that many guys like us to pay attention to them. It's something I should really work on.
Yes you should. Class starts at 9pm PST:wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the boy is pretty vocal about not neglecting his balls. when sussing out the workings of a blowjob i made a point to rotate ball play in through out the proceedings.

licking, sucking, nibbling the loose skin, pulling softly. how sensitive the backside is to breath or licking. stoking or just lifting them up, kinda tucking a bit..yeah..closer to his body.. kinda snugs it all. he responds with the happy hip thang.

personal favorites... the nuzzling, kinda getting drunk off the smell/taste of him. the crease area where balls meet thigh, awesome for kinda making out with. sucking as much size allows. i worry about mooshing :shysmile:

non-humpy nekkid time.. i am a confessed crotch hog. the boy has learned to live groped.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the boy is pretty vocal about not neglecting his balls. when sussing out the workings of a blowjob i made a point to rotate ball play in through out the proceedings.

licking, sucking, nibbling the loose skin, pulling softly. how sensitive the backside is to breath or licking. stoking or just lifting them up, kinda tucking a bit..yeah..closer to his body.. kinda snugs it all. he responds with the happy hip thang.

personal favorites... the nuzzling, kinda getting drunk off the smell/taste of him. the crease area where balls meet thigh, awesome for kinda making out with. sucking as much size allows. i worry about mooshing :shysmile:

non-humpy nekkid time.. i am a confessed crotch hog. the boy has learned to live groped.
Are you sure we are not realted? I do those things and have them done to me by my guy!

MMMMMmmmmmmMMMmm

Grrrr...3 more weeks till I see him:frown:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you sure we are not realted? I do those things and have them done to me by my guy!

pervie birds of a pervie feather :biggrin:

MMMMMmmmmmmMMMmm

Grrrr...3 more weeks till I see him:frown:

those long time between lovin's are a bitch :frown:

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love taking my finger nails and gently scratching over his balls while I watch them tighten in response. I do this through out the bj and while he is cumming ( he say's when I do this it intensifies his BIG O)

EXACTLY!! I couldn't have said it better .....I can't keep my hands or mouth off of him .... I am a confessed crotch hog too!! :wink: :yup:

thick4herdelight

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love having the balls played with. In fact instead of cock sucking I would rather have my balls (as Mickey so well put it) sucked and licked and the crease between balls and legs teased. I suppose maybe the overall lackluster blowjobs due to my girth has made me appreciate ball play even more.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Much like ML, I lick, suck, tug and generally get into any and all fun times that can be had with the squishy wonders - including lightly slap, ice, dip in (not too) hot water, and use collars.

Oddest request I've had was to tie them up. Oddest visual experience with balls, watching an ex hang stuff, including 10 lb. weights from his balls.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love taking my finger nails and gently scratching over his balls while I watch them tighten in response. I do this through out the bj and while he is cumming ( he say's when I do this it intensifies his BIG O)

ya know that little bit that is not quite butt, and not quite thigh, and quite root? that lil soft pudgy spot.. nails there drive him crazy. he splays his toes like a cat *snickers at the still terribly hot boy*

EXACTLY!! I couldn't have said it better .....I can't keep my hands or mouth off of him .... I am a confessed crotch hog too!! :wink: :yup:

twinsies :wink: is comforting, a lil bit possessive and slow simmer pervie.

Much like ML, I lick, suck, tug and generally get into any and all fun times that can be had with the squishy wonders - including lightly slap, ice, dip in (not too) hot water, and use collars.

7 Swishy Wonders of The World - a table book of photography and essay

Oddest request I've had was to tie them up. Oddest visual experience with balls, watching an ex hang stuff, including 10 lb. weights from his balls.

you hooked up with Mr. Lifto? :biggrin:

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend is in LOVE with my balls. When we are sexing she will suck and massage them, even tug on them a little too. Afterwards and when we are just lying around, she scratches them. She loves to scratch my balls. I could NOT be happier.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Count me in too. Total crotch hog. I love the soft spot just below the cock where the balls start, and nuzzling/kissing and digging my tongue there. Then just dragging my tongue down separating them. So many things to do there....my own personal playground! I could do hand, mouth and massage in that area for hours - but for some reason it never lasts that long! :tongue:

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ya know that little bit that is not quite butt, and not quite thigh, and quite root? that lil soft pudgy spot.. nails there drive him crazy. he splays his toes like a cat *snickers at the still terribly hot boy*

I love that spot...I will also apply a little pressure with my thumb in a massaging motion while I give him a bj...and he curls his toes and rolls his eyes back in his head. I love that!

twinsies :wink: is comforting, a lil bit possessive and slow simmer pervie.

of course all of this is only my 20% :wink:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For shame!!!! *gasp* Do i need to give you instruction, luv? lol

:redface::redface::redface: *nods head whilst blushing and hiding face* It might be kinda useful.

Yes you should. Class starts at 9pm PST:wink:

I'm a very good student. Rarely on time, but always pay attention and am an active participant :biggrin1:.

I am sooo clueless when it comes to balls. I sometimes do a halfhearted attempt at this stuff, but I'm too worried I'm gonna hurt something to do a proper job. Plus I just plain don't have the instinct for it. I was born to suck cock, but balls . . . *shrug* . . . I just don't know what to do. Except for the drunken smell/taste effect! I LOVE getting drunk of his smell. While I have his cock in my mouth.