MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm i think to pay attention was a natural thang for me. the skin is just sooo soft and touch friendly, is a lil difficult to not play. i like the wrinkles, raphe.. i like how his balls jump and shift around. is also a not too often touched area. so all those nerve endings are soo sensitive for the boy.

how to play with balls took some guidance from the boy. where to wrap your fingers when ya tug. in the beginning ball play is a tease.. during is an awesome way to deny orgasm while keeping arousal at a high.

hmm if ya FB is interested, long tutoring sessions are the fun. :biggrin:

to be honest... before i started messing around with the boy.. i so thought balls were not the most attractive of naughty bits. is very much a "oh, wow, this is awesome" thang.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE when my lady plays with my balls and the grundle area. (The perineum) It is just.... Too comfy for words. I got really lucky, she never used to give bjs for her men till me. she bites, and nibbles on them all while stroking me. Its just awesome. I can't get enough, I always ask for more. I'm kind of a hornball.
(Probably why I shave my balls, so its nice and ready for suckling)

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm i think to pay attention was a natural thang for me. the skin is just sooo soft and touch friendly, is a lil difficult to not play. i like the wrinkles, raphe.. i like how his balls jump and shift around. is also a not too often touched area. so all those nerve endings are soo sensitive for the boy.

how to play with balls took some guidance from the boy. where to wrap your fingers when ya tug. in the beginning ball play is a tease.. during is an awesome way to deny orgasm while keeping arousal at a high.

hmm if ya FB is interested, long tutoring sessions are the fun. :biggrin:

to be honest... before i started messing around with the boy.. i so thought balls were not the most attractive of naughty bits. is very much a "oh, wow, this is awesome" thang.

I don't think they're unattractive and you're right that they've got all sorts of interesting features going on, but they just sorta pale beside the cock. I think I'm just so obsessed with cock that the balls don't really get a look in :tongue::redface:.

Unfortunately I don't get to see my FB very often :frown1:, so when we do see each other there's more important things on our to do list, but if we ever have an extended time together I'm SO asking for a tutoring session!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No tutoring required. Just imagine the passion you put forth in sucking cock and apply that love and passion to the testicular area. Each person has their own "tweaks" so that's half the fun. I have a frikkin ball when I go down on my lady. I always try something new or a little different and I always go at it with gusto. My enthusiasm actually helps her to feel more confident. She used to be a tad self conscious about it but my reassurance comforted her and allowed me more time doing what I love... Eating that marvelous pussy. (She hates when I use that word. She says its just filthy. So I call it her bunny, ya know after that song that has the line "let me have it, that that rabbit" or something like that.)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bunny? that is so fripping cute.. how could you not wanna snuzzle ya face right in there.
:biglaugh:

what Mr. Intrigue said so true.. just do what makes ya mouth happy. as much as you like having his cock in your mouth, with a lil play you might feel that way about his balls.

try getting him to lay on his back.. flop his cock up onto his belly and take time to experiment. slurp, suck, lick, nibble, stroke and kiss... tease yaself.. hold off going for his cock until his balls are all slippery and soft from spit.

then swallow him whole.

*happy buzz*

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Speaking of balls, P-gal and me had some fun a few years ago with mild ball play. I don't know how we got the idea to do this, but one day I asked her to rack me up. I know, weird. But it turned me on for some reason. She was very skiddish about doing that, but I insisted. Got me really hard and raring to go. She got rather good at it and sometimes when I was not expecting it, she'd give me a moderate force swat in the balls. Of course it hurt for a minute, but it almost always led to a great sex session. We had to stop after a couple of weeks like this. My orgasm suddenly produced less and less semen. A good sign that our play probably needed to stop. I don't know why that was so sexy and got us all worked up. Haven't done it since then. They feel sooo much better when tickled!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No tutoring required. Just imagine the passion you put forth in sucking cock and apply that love and passion to the testicular area.

Now this I can do! If I can avoid being distracted by the cock. Seriously, I'd probably be all into balls if they existed in isolation. Unfortunately, there is a rather large distractor right nearby that I find it rather hard to forget about.

Eating that marvelous pussy. (She hates when I use that word. She says its just filthy. So I call it her bunny, ya know after that song that has the line "let me have it, that that rabbit" or something like that.)

ROFL :biggrin1:. I don't like pussy either, but I don't like it because it's so cutesy. Bunny is just as bad for me!

what Mr. Intrigue said so true.. just do what makes ya mouth happy. as much as you like having his cock in your mouth, with a lil play you might feel that way about his balls.

try getting him to lay on his back.. flop his cock up onto his belly and take time to experiment. slurp, suck, lick, nibble, stroke and kiss... tease yaself.. hold off going for his cock until his balls are all slippery and soft from spit.

then swallow him whole.

*happy buzz*

Brilliant advice! The tease yourself bit might be the thing that works - no cock for me until his balls are happy :biggrin1:.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
I still can not forget the feeling of warmth on my balls and the sweetness of the hot chocolate. A cold night last winter, when I came over to my gf's place, she warmed up my frozen balls in her hands blowing her soft breath.