Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Struck by lightning, rubbed a lap, shagged a mermaid/merman - whatever, somethings happened and now you are a god. All the god-like powers to do absolutely anything and everything you can think of.

What do you do?

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Give everyone the power to know the truth about everything.

Love this! How amazing that would be

Though not sure it would make a great difference. So many people out there purposefully ignore obvious truths and only listen to Facebook wisdom. (Antivaxxers, flat-earthers, etc.)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love this! How amazing that would be

Though not sure it would make a great difference. So many people out there purposefully ignore obvious truths and only listen to Facebook wisdom. (Antivaxxers, flat-earthers, etc.)

There was a science fiction my cousin gave me when I was little. I didn't care for sci fi then, but it had a cute cover! LOL!

Little green men from Mars suddenly appeared on Earth everywhere. And it wasn't really them, but like hologram images, and they could interact with everyone. And that meant they knew everyone's secrets. And they blabbed.

No one could hide the truth about anything. No more government top secrets. Court cases were handled quickly. Businesses had to change their advertising.

It changed everything. It also made me aware of all of the subterfuge in the world, and, boy howdy, it's a lot. A lot more than when I was young.

Wish I could end it.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a science fiction my cousin gave me when I was little. I didn't care for sci fi then, but it had a cute cover! LOL!

Little green men from Mars suddenly appeared on Earth everywhere. And it wasn't really them, but like hologram images, and they could interact with everyone. And that meant they knew everyone's secrets. And they blabbed.

No one could hide the truth about anything. No more government top secrets. Court cases were handled quickly. Businesses had to change their advertising.

It changed everything. It also made me aware of all of the subterfuge in the world, and, boy howdy, it's a lot. A lot more than when I was young.

Wish I could end it.
Excellent points! I hadn't even thought about impact on business, politics, legal matters - God, this would change the world in a major way.

Have to say, I'm somewhat surprised (pleasantly so) at how wholesome the responses have been.

Not sure I'd be quite so... kind... if I were a god

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Rid the Earth of the parasite that is the human species.

I'd make it quick and painless.. but the rest of life on this planet doesn't deserve what we're doing to it.

Why not change our behaviour so we have a more mutualistic symbiotic relationship with the planet and less of a parasitic one? We could be a good species and maybe even a great one. We just need a massive shove in the right direction from a beneficial god instead of whatever is asleep at the wheel up there right now.

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Make us better listeners and communicators. Communication is sometimes the reason for the great divide; let’s have communication be the great equalizer and bring togetherer (not sure if togetherer is a word….but it’s all I can think of…:rolleyes:)

D

deleted7581861

Same as now. I would finally decide to read all the books I have waiting, but then allow literally anything to delay that indefinitely.

I managed to get about a quarter of the way through Nelson Mandela's autobiography and although I found it really profound and have sworn to pick it up again many times, you are more likely to find me reading a thread on Lesbian Size Queens.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would restore many of the gigantic West Coast forests that were raped a hundred years ago. I would keep Donald Trump a real estate develeper ONLY, I would have a pill people could take to make people quit smoking and drinkin for good, I would like the truth about UFO's and aliens to come out..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would restore many of the gigantic West Coast forests that were raped a hundred years ago. I would keep Donald Trump a real estate develeper ONLY, I would have a pill people could take to make people quit smoking and drinkin for good, I would like the truth about UFO's and aliens to come out..

a man after my own heart
earthlings need these superior beings to sort out our nasty ways

why do you/we think,certain authorities try and keep there existence from us huh

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why not change our behaviour so we have a more mutualistic symbiotic relationship with the planet and less of a parasitic one? We could be a good species and maybe even a great one. We just need a massive shove in the right direction from a beneficial god instead of whatever is asleep at the wheel up there right now.

We deserve not existing.

We've known our behavior is fucked long enough. Most humans do already believe in a "God" and they still behave like shit. We haven't earned the right to continue on in my opinion. So, if I was the one with the power, I'd help the rest of the living beings in the planet who didn't knowingly destroy their only planet. Not the ones that took everything they were given for granted.