You're Now A God - What Do You Do?

Give every elected official or ruling party of every country on the planet an eternal case of terrible flatulence.

Reactions: rbkwp

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a god...

I give perspective to everyone who needs to see the other side.

You're not wearing my shoes. Stop acting like you can walk with 'em on like they're the same damn shoes you wear every fuckin day. When I try yours on, I'll show you the same respect. Your shoes hurt my feet. I acknowledge it. Accept it. You can feel my pain too without judging how I cope.

Pain isn't a competition. You don't win an award for having a more tragic life, or for being lucky enough to not live with trauma.

Just one of many factors that keeps me from "believing". The complicated primate that is our species just can't stop competing. Evolution is a bitch. She a baddy tho.

Reactions: seventiesdemon

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a god...

I give perspective to everyone who needs to see the other side.

You're not wearing my shoes. Stop acting like you can walk with 'em on like they're the same damn shoes you wear every fuckin day. When I try yours on, I'll show you the same respect. Your shoes hurt my feet. I acknowledge it. Accept it. You can feel my pain too without judging how I cope.

Pain isn't a competition. You don't win an award for having a more tragic life, or for being lucky enough to not live with trauma.

Just one of many factors that keeps me from "believing". The complicated primate that is our species just can't stop competing. Evolution is a bitch. She a baddy tho.
Well, I suggest you keep believing. You need to look up what science can explain, what it can't. Science is pretty good at at explaining how things work....but it's the "why", that fucks them up :) :)

Too much water has never ended life on this planet of too much water............until it freezes.....Ok...Intermission...........

Then it's death by ice, ice baby..:)

Is there a god, gods? From the first day humans arrived we painted our hands on cave walls. We still do the same shit today, cept it's called Art...graffiti, whatever now, to leave a mark. Do you remember writing your name under a table, a desk, on a pole, a stick of chewing gum someone might find 10 years later?..Humans have a compulsion to leave a trail....we just do.

Writing here is your mark............I see it, so do others. Yes, I will remember...and RB, Ellie, LPSGMark,...dididididididyyyyyyyy Buck :) It's about humanity...a very human word...Humanity :)

And yes....I can talk dirty too........................but don't get me started :)

Last edited:

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The complicated primate that is our species just can't stop competing. Evolution is a bitch. She a baddy tho.
A baddy? My view is more neutral. Evolution can take us many places. Problem is, the fruits of our intellect, in their more potentially destructive forms (nuclear weapons, fb algorithms, Alex Jones), are far more powerful than our restraining understanding of consequences. Or it often seems so.
But, despite current hiccups, the extension of rights to humans has been going on for a long time. We no longer restrict our sympathy to family and tribe — but have extended it out to nation, race, and more and more to humanity at large ... and we're beginning to extend it to other species, especially those we consider the most sensate. There's a whole conversation about whether "animal personhood" is a thing, for example.

What will win out? The builders or the wreckers? Dunno — but evolution has delivered both contenders.

Let's split the difference. Yup, evolution is a bitch. But she has shining moments.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would hand down a set of commandments to the leader of my largest group of followers. Then I would hand an almost but not quite identical set of commandments to the leader of my second largest group of followers.

Then I would let them war over who has the correct version of essentially the same document for centuries whilst making no attempt to clear up the confusion.

Gods gonna god.

• Love
Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How much more do you think they'll get?
At least a contract for overtime at time + half, 2 additional weeks of vacation and paid family leave. Health & Tentacle :confused:

Being cethlopods the promise of on site Starbucks and a climbing wall prove weak negotiation points.

eta: abuse of Mod powers to correct a type fail

Last edited:
Reactions: WilliamG

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pissing down in ak nzt currently
its not something i decreed ffs
why does everything i fdo/say,goes wrong

ps
sent my gay son to rectify,but still you buggas defy him/us
jesus

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember as a 3 or 4 year old digging up clay from across the road, making channels supported on icecream sticks over the top of matchbox car tracks down the side of the house I grew up in.

Never heard of aqueducts and the like the Romans built at that age.........but I have to wonder now, where the hell those ideas came into my head at that age.