Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is all I have. The guy that sent the nude had a weird thing about people saving so he blocked me. Super weird.
the guy who sent you the nudes is in chat. i told you specifically NOT to save or spread around. was i not sending generously? im not charging a fee for it. i want to keep it private only so he doesn't find out and stop sending nudes altogether. you guys are so fucking ungrateful. im not sending anyone shit.

alexandersworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the guy who sent you the nudes is in chat. i told you specifically NOT to save or spread around. was i not sending generously? im not charging a fee for it. i want to keep it private only so he doesn't find out and stop sending nudes altogether. you guys are so fucking ungrateful. im not sending anyone shit.
oh well we’re thankful for them

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media
Yup, thank you for showing and sorry for idiots like the guy above. If he was smart he would remove the of from this thread

anongay0

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight