You're pissing me off Mr. President

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, you know me now? Ok tough guy. How was your trip to the middle east? Did you pick up some good hooka in the tourist district?

If you walked the streets of Jordan or Israel with your crass & belligerent attitude, you'd eventually be arrested or shot by a Settler in a mindless dispute. Have you ever been to the Middle East? I have. Both countries for a month less than a year ago. I walked the streets like an everyday civilian and experienced life just like them.

It's not about being "tough". It's about trying to understand other people. Something that you have yet to demonstrate.

Last edited:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although the Birthers... really? Them?

Not that they have a chance in Hell but if they are able to prove he's not an American citizen, then he HAS to be removed from office.

Making Joe Biden the President and Nancy Pelosi the Vice President (now THAT is scary)!

Which, in all honesty, can spawn all sorts of consipiracy theories...

Sklar

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not that they have a chance in Hell but if they are able to prove he's not an American citizen, then he HAS to be removed from office.

Making Joe Biden the President and Nancy Pelosi the Vice President (now THAT is scary)!

Which, in all honesty, can spawn all sorts of consipiracy theories...

Sklar

Don't say that too loudly around here...
We already have two trolls on this thread. We don't need the big "T" joining us. :biggrin1:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am i supposed to be impressed? :confused: Thanks for your insight, tourist.

What makes you think I was trying to impress YOU, Benedict Arnold?
Or are you just mad because I travel out of the country, whereas you don't even make it out of your front yard due to house arrest? :rolleyes:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes you think I was trying to impress YOU, Benedict Arnold?
Or are you just mad because I travel out of the country, whereas you don't even make it out of your front yard due to house arrest? :rolleyes:

The felony was long, long ago. LoL

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Obama has managed to strengthen the economy, revive the stock market and silicon valley, provide incentives for TESLA to expand their electric car r and d center, arm the
FDA to regulate tobacco, move real health care reform to the front of the US agenda, begin the troop pullout from Iraq (including hundreds of CA national guard troops), intervene successfully with s of s Clinton in a variety of foreign conflicts, bring a real contested election to Afghanistan and more and all you morons can do is complain is that it isnt fast enough and more isnt being done. YOUR IGNORANCE OF US HISTORY IS STAGGERING. Your impatience is infantile . Your constant use of vulgarisms to insult me and each other is puerile. The evidence of the Obama agenda's success is all around you, yet you continue to whine like kindergartners because you didnt get enough graham crackers and milk. Our nation is moving to the left. It appears some of you have been LEFT OUT. no loss for the rest of us!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Not so.

Biden would become POTUS, true enough...but he would then appoint a new VP, per the Constitution:

25th Amendment said:
Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The felony was long, long ago. LoL

So why did you bring it up in the first place, "tough guy"?
Trying to add some leverage to your so-called hard talk? Thought that by mentioning you're a felon you'd get "respect", like it's some rite of passage to manhood for wannabe gangster rappers looking for street cred?

All it does is further add to your stupidity.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama has managed to strengthen the economy,

What economy are you living in?

So why did you bring it up in the first place, "tough guy"?
Trying to add some leverage to your so-called hard talk? Thought that by mentioning you're a felon you'd get "respect", like it's some rite of passage to manhood for wannabe gangster rappers looking for street cred?

All it does is further validate your stupidity.
Because I am honest, you asked who I voted for. If I said i didn't vote for anyone, (tried it before) I would get a lecture I don't need. If I said I can't vote, well, you would have figured it out anyways, or I would have had to explain it.

Why did you bring up your tourist vacation? You expect me to believe an American tourist lives like a normal everyday Jordainian? Give me a break.

Last edited:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
How was your trip to the middle east? Did you pick up some good hooka in the tourist district?

ehh, not so much, picked up a shrapnel, picked up a rolex from a fella incharge of a "YOUTH CENTER" that talked alotof the same "america will burn" blah blah bullshit you do... he dosen't need it anymore. but youasked about the tourist district, no was in and out of the air port there but no tobacco sorry

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because I am honest, you asked who I voted for. If I said i didn't vote for anyone, (tried it before) I would get a lecture I don't need.

Bullshit. Another bad assumption.
I don't really care who you voted for or who you would have chose for President. And I really don't care if you spent time in jail. It was a curious inquiry when I was trying to be civil to you.

If I said I can't vote, well, you would have figured it out anyways, or I would have had to explain it.

So, you think I just assume people who don't vote to be felons? Wow... now you're further proving my claim of pessimism.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
hey, if you can clear my record and get me a Netherlands citizenship, I'll be out of here. But I can't promise to stop bitching about America, well, because it is a fucking evil country. It treats its own white citizens alright, but brown people half way across the globe, it has a real bad record.

pay your own damn lawyer pinky, and the netherlands ain't all amsterdam, but that dose give me an incite into how you caught the case though....

and yeah man there is a racial line in this country unlike any where that the media tows like plow, you walk to a black man in any night club in london and call him a nigger and odds are unless he's the odd marine on leave hes gonna have to think about what nigger means..... but here and europe aren't the only places in the world, there is a reason people tie themselves to tires and swim across oceans to get here.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bullshit. Another bad assumption.
I don't really care who you voted for or who you would have chose for President.

Somebody, (pretty sue it was you) asked me if I had voted for Obama. Or something like that. To which I said I can't vote, I'm a felon.

Had I said simply I didn't vote, somebody would have told me I had no right to complain.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Somebody, (pretty sue it was you) asked me if I had voted for Obama. Or something like that. To which I said I can't vote, I'm a felon.

I know that already.

Had I said simply I didn't vote, somebody would have told me I had no right to complain.

Hmmmmm... another assumption?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, but just because a person commits a felon does not mean they cannot vote. I'm rather certain this is a State by State issue. In some states felons can vote. In others they cannot. I sort of remember felons released from the Ewetaw Sate Penitentiary still had their right to vote restored. Am I wrong? At 59 years-old I'm always willing to learn new things.

I base the previous belief on the fact that I knew at least one mormon (among a cadre of five) who were convicted for investment fraud. He was my parent's neighbor and when he was let out of prison I remember him standing in line to vote at the Polls in 'Mericuhn Fark, Ewetaw. Maybe he was just "special"?

Anyone really know the answer to this?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, but just because a person commits a felon does not mean they cannot vote. I'm rather certain this is a State by State issue. In some states felons can vote. In others they cannot. I sort of remember felons released from the Ewetaw Sate Penitentiary still had their right to vote restored. Am I wrong? At 59 years-old I'm always willing to learn new things.

I base the previous belief on the fact that I knew at least one mormon (among a cadre of five) who were convicted for investment fraud. He was my parent's neighbor and when he was let out of prison I remember him standing in line to vote at the Polls in 'Mericuhn Fark, Ewetaw. Maybe he was just "special"?

Anyone really know the answer to this?

It's by the state. I refuse to pay some of my dept of corrections fines, and until I do, I cannot regain the right to vote, because at least in washington State, nonviolent felonies can be expunged after 5 years, but violent can never be expunged. I personally don't see my right to vote as worth giving money I don't believe I owe to the State, since voting is rigged anyways. (People like LBJ readily admitted it, and the Gregoire/Rossi squeaker in Wa State confirmed it for me. Rigged votes are almost always close.)

Also, IIRC, Florida does not allow felons to vote, and in 2000, it also rejected people with the same names as felons.

Funny, durign the Rossi/Gregoire squeaker, felons voted (illegally) 4 to 1 for Rossi, the republican. My experience in Jail says, yup. Believe it or not, msot crooks I met were red white and blue die hard conservative Americans, that believed we should be tougher on criminals and all that. Crazy, but true.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But a good one, given the population of this board. Although technically, it's the same assumption, just explained clearly; If an assumption is based on true and verifiable logic, is it still an assumption?

But he's assuming that I would have said that to him... and he has no way on knowing this. And to be brutally honest, I wouldn't have cared either way.