Photos & Videos yourhighnessking / notkingkoopa

thickalicious

Expert Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Y’all … DO NOT subscribe to that man’s live.

It’s basically a scam and here’s why I say that. He’s running his Tik Tok the SAME WAY some guys run their OF.

They want you to pay for the subscription AND make you pay for content ! If you watch his lives, he’s telling you to subscribe BUT he also wants you to pay between $20-100 for content on Snapchat. It’s so DUMB when you think about it and of course, who’s making him rich .. THEY GAYS as usual which is sad because it shows how dickmatize some people are..

I asked him why he don’t make a private snap and have people to pay to be added.. he says he has one but don’t talk about it. He prefers making money off his live. It doesn’t make sense to subscribe on Tik Tok AND pay for content. When you actually think about it, what are you paying the $5.99 subscription for ? He BARELY (and I do mean BARELY) show it on live .. you’re mostly just listening to him play with it but never see it.

It’s a SCAM !!

Why pay $20-100 for content when you can subscribe to peoples OF for half or less than half of that and watch all the content you want ?! This proves that there are people who don’t know how to run a business. I just unsubscribed from his Tik Tok AND deleted him off Snapchat ! I cash app him $5 and all he showed was his pubic hairs .. he’s a JOKE

upgrademe2030

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Y’all … DO NOT subscribe to that man’s live.

It’s basically a scam and here’s why I say that. He’s running his Tik Tok the SAME WAY some guys run their OF.

They want you to pay for the subscription AND make you pay for content ! If you watch his lives, he’s telling you to subscribe BUT he also wants you to pay between $20-100 for content on Snapchat. It’s so DUMB when you think about it and of course, who’s making him rich .. THEY GAYS as usual which is sad because it shows how dickmatize some people are..

I asked him why he don’t make a private snap and have people to pay to be added.. he says he has one but don’t talk about it. He prefers making money off his live. It doesn’t make sense to subscribe on Tik Tok AND pay for content. When you actually think about it, what are you paying the $5.99 subscription for ? He BARELY (and I do mean BARELY) show it on live .. you’re mostly just listening to him play with it but never see it.

It’s a SCAM !!

Why pay $20-100 for content when you can subscribe to peoples OF for half or less than half of that and watch all the content you want ?! This proves that there are people who don’t know how to run a business. I just unsubscribed from his Tik Tok AND deleted him off Snapchat ! I cash app him $5 and all he showed was his pubic hairs .. he’s a JOKE
NO LIES WERE TOLD! I picked up what he was putting down Quick! he almost had me because I never knew you could do subscribe-only lives. So I assumed HE MUST be showing something if it's subscribers only? NOPE. and he even had the audacity to get mad at a paid member for asking him to show something and was extremely rude to a gay chatter making it known he isn't gay and had mods block anybody asking to see the goods. but so many continued to subscribe. crazy enough the leaked Twitter video got people flocking to his toks but he blocks anybody that mentions it in his lives. unfortunately, the gay community is an easy lick for these types. I don't mind supporting if you showing but not about to support a scammer.

Fffdfvx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NO LIES WERE TOLD! I picked up what he was putting down Quick! he almost had me because I never knew you could do subscribe-only lives. So I assumed HE MUST be showing something if it's subscribers only? NOPE. and he even had the audacity to get mad at a paid member for asking him to show something and was extremely rude to a gay chatter making it known he isn't gay and had mods block anybody asking to see the goods. but so many continued to subscribe. crazy enough the leaked Twitter video got people flocking to his toks but he blocks anybody that mentions it in his lives. unfortunately, the gay community is an easy lick for these types. I don't mind supporting if you showing but not about to support a scammer.
ya the way he gives out content is weird he can literally make an OF and promote on tiktok or twit u literally have to pay him twice but i would still like to see some of this content tho does anyone have anything???

Daddyeverett

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can watch the private shows without paying but it’s mute you have to clack his live scroll to the next person scroll back to his live but don’t actually go into his live I’ve been watching for a while and he hasn’t showed anything just yapping

cdddditig

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what leaked twitter video?

upgrademe2030

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have to pay 50-100 every day to be in his privates and ACTUALLY see anything. Uncle has lost his mind lol
thats why he got thousands of TikTok accounts! once people find out that they have been bamboozled then they report him lol. if only he gave the people what they want he wouldn't have to be on the run!