Yours truly being accused of thinking about doing something violent

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey, what's wrong with giving a kid whom nature endowed with 80 iq and 45 inch vertical a few years of bliss before his lifetime of anonymity and poverty ensues? I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't be so quick to knock people out of the niches they manage to find in our society, clever people often underestimate the difficulty of finding a niche for most people. Overcrowding not withstanding, we have room for all kinds, the cleverer kids can sit in the back and discuss modes of alienation and make snide remarks and then go to colleges where they have the experience of being normal. Many of these jocks are never going to know what it's like to master a difficult subject or to be considered a fascinating person but why deny them the chance to score in the 99th percentile of *something*. For those with both brains and brawn, we rightly have nothing but contempt for them... but i think they can deal with our resentment :)

Obviously moral infractions should be carefully scrutinized, but only when aggrandizement effects moral character should it be curbed. and dont attack me for discussing a jock stereotype, its more of an average attracted to certain sports. We all know of people who are passed on academically for reasons of athletic talent only.