Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve stayed at YHA Manchester, UK twice. Both times 4-person male only dorm with 3 strangers. Both times walked round naked, slept naked, wanked in night. Made it really obvs (bed was shaking) was horny as fuck. 2 other lads were happy to be naked and I saw another wanking. One guy was getting drunk to go out and asked if any of us minded if he brought a bird back to smash.... he did and literally pounded the shit out of her. We all watched. would go again
This sounds hot as fuck! Biggest turn on hearing a straight guy fuck a chick. I would've been wanking hard

Augusto54321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in Generator London last Friday. I was in 6th floor but used the basement’s showers. I took my stuff ina small backpack so I didn’t look weird. I showered in the evening (probably is better in the morning) and ther were only two other guys. One of them dried off quickly just when I arrived, the other one put their clothes on inside the cubicle (incredible).

So I showered alone, open curtain, jacking off for a while but nobody showed up. Alone enough to take a hot selfie :)

Bonus track: even it was a coed room, we were 5 men. Once a roommate and I were alone and he changed his boxers in front of me... nice spot. Sadly it was just that...

Giving Generator another try on June 2nd!

Eccles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are the male only dorms good? Is it regular to sleep naked and be open
Usually 1 or 2 out of a six or eight bed dorm. Often guys sleep in underwear, probably because the rooms tend to be hot. The rooms with en suite bathrooms are good, because there is a bit of light every so often as the bathroom gets used. I’ve had a few cheeky wanks with other guys over the years (best one was at Central about 7 years ago). But no problems or complaints with my nudity. In my experience, Aussies are the least bothered about getting naked. I love Aussies!

naykko220

Expert Member
Media
Fréjus (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stay in Prague in the A.Plus Hostel and i love the showers :)
All the floors have the some profile room for the showers
In the morning shower there always lots of guys in the queue to take a shower and most of them naked :p View attachment 1096700

From7th to 13th of June I'm going to Prague. I was thinking of going to Ananas hostel. But now I see this, it makes me think about the same disposal/arrangement of showers than in Generator London basement floor. So I cancelled my booking in Ananas hostel and I'm going to book A Plus hostel ! In order to confirm all the nakedness I will witness hopefully :)

Reactions: Maxtex99 and rm_zzz

Narvik

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was in Generator London last Friday. I was in 6th floor but used the basement’s showers. I took my stuff ina small backpack so I didn’t look weird. I showered in the evening (probably is better in the morning) and ther were only two other guys. One of them dried off quickly just when I arrived, the other one put their clothes on inside the cubicle (incredible).

So I showered alone, open curtain, jacking off for a while but nobody showed up. Alone enough to take a hot selfie :)

Bonus track: even it was a coed room, we were 5 men. Once a roommate and I were alone and he changed his boxers in front of me... nice spot. Sadly it was just that...

Giving Generator another try on June 2nd!
Why didn't you jack off in the room, as your roommate changed his boxers?