Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Scooby87

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jerk, be naked and see guys
I suggest StayOkay as that one is more party hostel so therefore you can be naked in the male dorm. Also, the times I have been there always guys are jerking off (you can hear haha) and in my case I always do it openly during the morning when they are getting ready and during the night and guys are really chilled with it.
If you plan to come I can try to go as well :)

jabiv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suggest StayOkay as that one is more party hostel so therefore you can be naked in the male dorm. Also, the times I have been there always guys are jerking off (you can hear haha) and in my case I always do it openly during the morning when they are getting ready and during the night and guys are really chilled with it.
If you plan to come I can try to go as well :)

nice which stay okay is it?

Scooby87

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks

and yeah i have many times been caught once or twice i got caught just as i came once, he just rolled over though
perfect timing then hahahah!
I love to jerk in the mornings as guys can see what I’m doing :p and sometimes they get inspired and do their morning wank :p

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a hotel not a hostel but "Annex" in Copenhagen has shared cubicle bathrooms with huge windows that open fully and reveal you to a whole courtyard of other buildings facing you (stayed on 3rd floor)! I showered with a boner and jerked off and came out the window haha, was amazing! Sadly didn't realise until the morning and was in a rush so didn't get chance to take pics but if you're there and enjoy showing off like that you'll be lit up like a christmas tree at night ;)

RQ87

Experimental Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Do many use the communal showers Kex in Reykjavik?
I read they also have private ones.
3rd floor has the larger 5-head open shower and the 4th floor has 3 heads in a row. Both floors have five or six private bathrooms like you would at home. Kecks [purposefully misspelled] was smart and designed the hostel with CHOICE. I've been there all times of the year. It's a crap shoot whether guys use them or not. My experience is that half the time guys don't care and just go in the open showers and the other half use the private bathrooms. Guys that use the open showers: half don't want to be seen but for the other half, it is a non-issue irrespective of nationality. In my dozen times there, my eyes have been graced quite well! During some of my visits it's been like a ghost town in the communal bathroom even if the hostel was full, other times the you can walk into the shower area with 3 others already in there. Mornings offer the best opportunity, logically so.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today @the Hague, Netherlands. In a 10 male room full of playboy girls so hopefully guys get horny to jerk off :)
Any in girls sleeping G Strings?
any recommendations for Paris or Croatia? (Split mostly )
I would be trying st christopher's the canal hostel in Paris. Do a search and read about it.