Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Anyone stayed at the Berlin All Inn hostel recently?

Is it still open showers? I have booked there in November in a dorm too.

I have read mixed reviews, and only the older ones from 2013 make reference to the open showers, but to be honest it is in exactly the part of Berlin I need to be in.

Narvik

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone stayed at the Berlin All Inn hostel recently?

Is it still open showers? I have booked there in November in a dorm too.

I have read mixed reviews, and only the older ones from 2013 make reference to the open showers, but to be honest it is in exactly the part of Berlin I need to be in.
It is still. But most guys shower in boxershorts. Unfortunately.

Depends on where your at, I was at private boarding school and I've also live in the YWCA which use to be women only, using communal, but you defo take some flash with you to disinfect the shower room and shower! Or it ain't clean! I take in my flash bleach and bleach the mudda fker to death! Now having my own home you can control who uses your bathroom! Me! haha! I've always said, my thrown has to be spotless, so it gets bleached two or three times a week and I use anti bac fresheners to give it a nice smell and although I do use tampons ir oads I have them for female guess who may be on their period! #yeaI'mAthoughtfulguy!

Reactions: 1814

That would be don't wear tampons, they for my female guests!

Narvik

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm in N.Y. hi now. No action. Showers are common but cubicles. Guys go in fully clothed and come out fully clothed. Brazilian guys in my room don't even sleep topless. What's wrong?

Reactions: bublik

circul

Sexy Member
Media
stayed at journeys in london. top floor male showers are great for perving but a lot of shy guys change inside the cubicle with wet towel as well

stephenbread

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There were lots of Turkish guys. They have problem with nudity i guess.
Nudity in public areas (like showers/lockerrooms) is not common by Turkish. Urinals are also always with separator.. They're freakly scared to be seen.. Culturally it's told to keep your private pieces to be known by your own..

Reactions: Dutchstud

Mike2710

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just back from Warsaw -"OKI DOKI Hostel" It was fine in 4-pax dorm with 3 Australian guys. Two of them was gay. We slept naked....
By the way, Do you my story from Spain (page14) ?
Write any stories pls.

Reactions: Felipetomas1983