Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

jonaloin

Legendary Member
Media
100% agree, if I found someone had taken my pic and put it on here I’d be pretty mad, you should always have a choice to privacy!! Can we please not upload pics with faces, that’s not what this thread is for...

Back on topic.. staying in Ldn Genrator next week, hoping to see the hot cleaner lol
Can you please give us an update on what the showers are like and whether anything has changed? Are the spy holes still there?

John_the_swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
100% agree, if I found someone had taken my pic and put it on here I’d be pretty mad, you should always have a choice to privacy!! Can we please not upload pics with faces, that’s not what this thread is for...

Back on topic.. staying in Ldn Genrator next week, hoping to see the hot cleaner lol
I will be there from tonight until Wednesday

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
naked photo whilst brushing your teeth with a boner in the basement to be the current winner lol
Question about the basement showers... Do you guys strip at the big bench in the open area as soon as you enter the room or at the pegs just outside the showers

PieterK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Still wanted to share some more details about a hot night without sleep at YHA Oxford St in Londo a while ago with someone from this forum.

We had been texting during the day but were not sure if we would share the same 4-male dorm. Sheer luck that we did. But when I entered the room around 10pm there was no one. So I made my bed and undressed as the temperature in the room was ridiculously high. I was brushing my teeth at the sink in the room, with still a towel wrapped round my waist, when a really hot young stud came in. We said hello and he kind of smiled to me, and I instantly knew this was the guy from this forum. While he was laying on his lower bunk bed, we chatted a bit about why we were in London, and at some point during the conversation I dropped my towel and put it aside. I still continued doing some stuff at the sink but was conscious he was checking out my dick. That in itself gave me a semi. And it did not take long before he got up and fully undressed. I was happily surprised to see his large cock. I climbed on my top bed and we were both naked on top of our sheets, playing with our then fully hard dicks, just checking each other out. But suddenly the door opened and a young British guy came in, murmuring some kind of ‘hello’ while he could not help getting the full view of our naked bodies and large hard cocks. He quickly went to his locker and started putting things in order, clearly shy with the situation. He then changed into his pj’s (unbelievable people still have these) and got up his bed, closing his eyes right away. After a bit of time my forum friend gets out of bed naked and starts brushing his teeth extensively (see pics). I could see our roommate checking him out while still pretending to be asleep. A bit later we both find the courage to start wanking again. As i had a lot of precum and my dick got very wet, stroking my dick was quite noisy. I could see our roommate paying attention between his short naps. Then at some point deep in the night our last room mate from southern Europe comes in and also his first sight is us being naked and hard. He kind of smiles and says something about the room being very hot and then dresses down to his boxers, slips into his bed and turns off the last light (that I strategically had left on). As my forumfriend and i are so horny it doesn’t take long before we pick up our wanking session again in the dark, which turns quickly into an edging session as we are both close. As i still suspect my neighbour in the other topbed to be checking me out i put the light of my phone on my dick. The shadow effect on the wall is quite amazing... my dick seems like half a meter long. There is enough light to see the guy turning his head to have a view...however it does unfortunately not make him join. The same for the guy below me who is probably a bit drunk and starts breathing heavily soon. My forumfriend and I keep on edging more and more till the morning light makes us very visible again. At that point we cant keep it any longer. I get off the bed and stand next to his bed, so he has full visibility of my cock while I am at eye level of the boy sleeping above him. Its just a few seconds before we both explode....my cum sprays around on the dorm floor and my forumfriend cums like in 8 shots all over his chest, his face, his pillow, the bedframe and the wall. Honestly never seen such a big eject...I cant help myself and put some of his cum on my finger and taste it...its delicious... After I come back from cleaning myself in the toilet I notice how much the room smells like cum and sweat...

Attachments

jonaloin

Legendary Member
Media
Still wanted to share some more details about a hot night without sleep at YHA Oxford St in Londo a while ago with someone from this forum.

We had been texting during the day but were not sure if we would share the same 4-male dorm. Sheer luck that we did. But when I entered the room around 10pm there was no one. So I made my bed and undressed as the temperature in the room was ridiculously high. I was brushing my teeth at the sink in the room, with still a towel wrapped round my waist, when a really hot young stud came in. We said hello and he kind of smiled to me, and I instantly knew this was the guy from this forum. While he was laying on his lower bunk bed, we chatted a bit about why we were in London, and at some point during the conversation I dropped my towel and put it aside. I still continued doing some stuff at the sink but was conscious he was checking out my dick. That in itself gave me a semi. And it did not take long before he got up and fully undressed. I was happily surprised to see his large cock. I climbed on my top bed and we were both naked on top of our sheets, playing with our then fully hard dicks, just checking each other out. But suddenly the door opened and a young British guy came in, murmuring some kind of ‘hello’ while he could not help getting the full view of our naked bodies and large hard cocks. He quickly went to his locker and started putting things in order, clearly shy with the situation. He then changed into his pj’s (unbelievable people still have these) and got up his bed, closing his eyes right away. After a bit of time my forum friend gets out of bed naked and starts brushing his teeth extensively (see pics). I could see our roommate checking him out while still pretending to be asleep. A bit later we both find the courage to start wanking again. As i had a lot of precum and my dick got very wet, stroking my dick was quite noisy. I could see our roommate paying attention between his short naps. Then at some point deep in the night our last room mate from southern Europe comes in and also his first sight is us being naked and hard. He kind of smiles and says something about the room being very hot and then dresses down to his boxers, slips into his bed and turns off the last light (that I strategically had left on). As my forumfriend and i are so horny it doesn’t take long before we pick up our wanking session again in the dark, which turns quickly into an edging session as we are both close. As i still suspect my neighbour in the other topbed to be checking me out i put the light of my phone on my dick. The shadow effect on the wall is quite amazing... my dick seems like half a meter long. There is enough light to see the guy turning his head to have a view...however it does unfortunately not make him join. The same for the guy below me who is probably a bit drunk and starts breathing heavily soon. My forumfriend and I keep on edging more and more till the morning light makes us very visible again. At that point we cant keep it any longer. I get off the bed and stand next to his bed, so he has full visibility of my cock while I am at eye level of the boy sleeping above him. Its just a few seconds before we both explode....my cum sprays around on the dorm floor and my forumfriend cums like in 8 shots all over his chest, his face, his pillow, the bedframe and the wall. Honestly never seen such a big eject...I cant help myself and put some of his cum on my finger and taste it...its delicious... After I come back from cleaning myself in the toilet I notice how much the room smells like cum and sweat...
Very hot, but I sincerely hope you got the forum guys permission to post his pic?

James David

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question about the basement showers... Do you guys strip at the big bench in the open area as soon as you enter the room or at the pegs just outside the showers

At the big bench then walk across to the showers naked