Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your best bet is probably the G1 Hostel in Hamburg. There are 2-3 shower heads in the shower room. No privacy at all haha
67329054.jpg
this place looks amazing! Would so love to visit

pepitooo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at Generator few days ago and I really loved it.

The hostel is just great and fun. And the showers are the bonus ;). The best showers are in the 5th floor since there is no place to change most guys just strip before entering the shower. I saw naked guys everyday, they also enjoyed having a look to each other, and I even saw some hard ons.

I think I'm coming back to Generator soon :)

nzboy1989

Sexy Member
Media

The hostel is just great and fun. And the showers are the bonus ;). The best showers are in the 5th floor since there is no place to change most guys just strip before entering the shower. I saw naked guys everyday, they also enjoyed having a look to each other, and I even saw some hard ons.

How many showers on the one floor? Were they usually busy? Hard ons because of morning wood?

jearns

Sexy Member
Media

I kinda almost wanted to remove the curtains... stayed on floor 5 myself. One day there was a lengthy line.

Showers always very busy.

pepitooo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many showers on the one floor? Were they usually busy? Hard ons because of morning wood?
4 or 5 showers, I don't remember well. They are busy depending on the time, morning and evening. But I never saw people doing lines to get in the showers.
Hard ons because I left my curtains a bit open and the guys kept looking at me ;)

pepitooo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kinda almost wanted to remove the curtains... stayed on floor 5 myself. One day there was a lengthy line.

Showers always very busy.
I always left my curtains a bit open then others did the same. It was so fun :)

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4 or 5 showers, I don't remember well. They are busy depending on the time, morning and evening. But I never saw people doing lines to get in the showers.
Hard ons because I left my curtains a bit open and the guys kept looking at me ;)

Did you see any guys stroking/cum?