Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

d_j58

Sexy Member
Media
Coming to Venice 27th-29th sep to generator hostel. Anyone has been there?
Generator in venice is really cool - best one I’ve been to. My floor had a small shower room opposite dorms, had two shower cubicles a sink and two cubicles - showers are frosted glass, but I got a good look. One shower room is much bigger, but still has just two cubicles. No open showers I don’t think. I had some fun a shower in the middle of the night. Ha.

Ogakor1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Generator in venice is really cool - best one I’ve been to. My floor had a small shower room opposite dorms, had two shower cubicles a sink and two cubicles - showers are frosted glass, but I got a good look. One shower room is much bigger, but still has just two cubicles. No open showers I don’t think. I had some fun a shower in the middle of the night. Ha.
Sounds good. Hope to have experience to tell you after the trip!

My luck in hostels has been really bad -- maybe a hostel meetup is the way to go. Wouldn't mind sharing a room with other fit guys who like to show off and wank.

I may visit hostels 5 or 6 times a year and see nothjng so much as a guy change his shirt for 3 years. I can go to a hostel once in a b,ue moon and end up jerking off with a guy in the shower, see guys wanking under sheets and hear them going for It in the toilet next door all in one day!

There really is no logic to it!

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I may visit hostels 5 or 6 times a year and see nothjng so much as a guy change his shirt for 3 years. I can go to a hostel once in a b,ue moon and end up jerking off with a guy in the shower, see guys wanking under sheets and hear them going for It in the toilet next door all in one day!

There really is no logic to it!
So true.
I see this all the time.
Showers busy at 0800 one visit. Next visit no one showers 0600 to 0900.

Scooby87

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My luck in hostels has been really bad -- maybe a hostel meetup is the way to go. Wouldn't mind sharing a room with other fit guys who like to show off and wank.
Could be noce to organise it!!! It became really hard to go somewhere and find some open guys jerking or showing off.
Any idea of the place to go?

Reactions: factisse

Solotraveler89

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's crazy how everyone is complaining that their "luck is bad" in hostels. I think most of you forgot that hostels are for budget travelers not gay cruising! That being said.. of course its always nice to see hot naked guy in the room or showers but that's not really the point of staying in a hostel.

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's crazy how everyone is complaining that their "luck is bad" in hostels. I think most of you forgot that hostels are for budget travelers not gay cruising! That being said.. of course its always nice to see hot naked guy in the room or showers but that's not really the point of staying in a hostel.
^^ well said. Anyone complaining about their luck etc needs to set expectation to 0 before going to a hostel. You wouldn't expect to see someone wanking or naked in a cafe so you shouldn't really expect it in a hostel... they're public places that should be safe for everyone (except for cleaners sorry not sorry lol) ... if it happens then great but some of you have wild expectations here lol, it's real life so of course there's no logic.

Solotraveler89

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
^^ well said. Anyone complaining about their luck etc needs to set expectation to 0 before going to a hostel. You wouldn't expect to see someone wanking or naked in a cafe so you shouldn't really expect it in a hostel... they're public places that should be safe for everyone (except for cleaners sorry not sorry lol) ... if it happens then great but some of you have wild expectations here lol, it's real life so of course there's no logic.
Yeah i agree with you. And besides, any true travel that stays in hostels would know that the only true luck is staying in a hostel with no bed bugs haha

My expectations are always 0 and rarely do I ever see or experience anything in hostels. Anyone going to one expecting rooms full of hot twentysomething european backpackers just waiting to strip off and circle jerk are going to be extremely disappointed. You may, once in a while, if youre lucky, after a few years of hostelling, catch a glimpse of a guy wanking in the shower or toilet at 2am. Some of the accounts on here of guys stays are clearly fabricated. The only hostels you could reasonably expect something would be those specifically catering to the gay trade and are openly using that as a selling point so evetyone knows everyone else is also likely to be gay. Even then you may and up in an empty dorm or with guys who are simply not interested in public displays of sexual acts.

cdgh99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to agree with many of the comments about expectations. It's when you least expect it that you catch something. It's all a matter of chance. For me when i have planned hostel stays based on people experiences on here i have seen nothing. But random stay in hostels where there are no open showers or male only rooms i have seen the odd guy jerking or a bit of nudity or morning wood under sheets etc. I've seen some fun horny surprises in my time hosteling. You also need to be careful. You don't want to be that weird creepy guy that is always naked in the dorm room. Subtlety goes a long way.