Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Whoever1617

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will be in Berlin from the 15th/Nov to the 18th/Nov and I have booked a room at Gay Hostel in Berlin, it seems to have a communal shower and it is right in the gay district, obviously male-only rooms. Does anyone have any experience with this hotel? Is it any good?

I will be in London from the 10th/Nov to the 12th/Nov and then Paris 12th/Nov to the 15th/Nov. I think I'll be booking Generator at London, but I'm not sure of Paris, any good recommendations?

Thank you!

Yeah I'm also curious about the best London hostel showering wise... Mostly looking to show off and enjoy some male nudity :p If I understand correctly, most of them have cubicles - anything at all with open showers?

Reactions: Mike2710
D

deleted1032794

Best country for liberal people and nudism is Iceland. For example, everyone must take a naked shower before using a public pool, under close inspection from a member of staff!

Yeah, but you need to make sure you don't come in with a big group of tourists. I hit the Blue Lagoon straight from the airport, which meant a large American crowd, and most of them showered in swim trunks even though they'd just been told it was against the rules. The only guys who went from the locker to the shower and back bareass were me and a Japanese guy.

My best experience with youth hostel showers and bathrooms was in Sydney, Australia, a Surfside Backpacker's. Pretty standard, but nobody was shy.

williamkony

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, but you need to make sure you don't come in with a big group of tourists. I hit the Blue Lagoon straight from the airport, which meant a large American crowd, and most of them showered in swim trunks even though they'd just been told it was against the rules. The only guys who went from the locker to the shower and back bareass were me and a Japanese guy.

My best experience with youth hostel showers and bathrooms was in Sydney, Australia, a Surfside Backpacker's. Pretty standard, but nobody was shy.
That's a shame at the blue lagoon. I went with a small group and all the guys (6) stripped and walked to the showers and back naked.

pepitooo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going to London in December. Based on suggestions here, seems like Generator has communal showers but the rooms are mixed. Can anyone confirm that? Or any other suggestions for all-male dorms and communal showers?
Yes, the rooms are mixed. There are a few female-only, but not male dorms...

B

brbr17

Yes! I was 10 times and all times had good experiences. You can slip naked and go naked to the communal bathroom and shower.
Of course, I was full male sex too.

I stayed in Gay Hostel in Berlin last year.

When I stayed there guys were rather shy. There was one dude with a huge package, but would show it off only in the shower (I think was taking shower 3-4 times a day lol). I slept naked and one of the guys in the dorm kept staring at me, which was hot. I also got changed in front of others when I arrived, but I kept my underwear on as I was trying out the ground.

When I was taking shower, another guy joined me. We had a nice chat while and I got a boner (for which I apologised), but he didn't mind.

Has anyone had other experiences there?

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had to queue for showers at generator but plenty of naked ass walking around but not seen any hardons around except for mine haha

Yeha journeys top floor I've noticed the last few times people changing in the bloody cubicle with a wet towel?! wtf lol

LostTree

Sexy Member
Media
I have read all post here and... WOW XD
I like hostel atmosphere! I found that forum while i was surfering on web looking for some hostels here in Italy with communal showers.

Some years ago I went in Youth Hostel Dante (Ravenna) and I choose a shared rooom with other 3 German Boy... nobody jo in room, But I remember when I go at shower, they come with me. I saw all of them naked (there was an front-open shower, but they stay naked at sink) and it was really exciting (so i jo alone in shower room after they left)...

Now I would like find a place where i can simply Jo together, maby near Milano or in other city in Italy/France xD

Reactions: alucard4686