Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

D

deleted1046851

How’s the sleeping and showering accommodations?
I was in a six person male dorm with no en-suite. Shared showers were down the hall. I enjoyed the showers on the top floor. There is one shower peep hole and a sun window above that you can see a clear reflection in at night. Guys jerked in toilet stalls and you can see a reflection on the back wall. Overall top floor toilets/showers are a hit. Dorm was so so.

Luke_lpsg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cairo male dorm 14,15,16 and One80 Berlin on 17 November.

0ne80 showers quite empty even around morning checkout time.

I woke up around 4am needing to piss and there was one 20s guy in the shower wearing boxers with a hard on.

vtutti

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was my second stay. This time it was boring. First night 6 dorm was occupied by me only and second night nothing nice to mention.

Thank you! It's too late for me to find another place, so I'm staying there this week, I just hope I will at least see a hot guy naked there

Reactions: smile1980

TrentFL84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in a six person male dorm with no en-suite. Shared showers were down the hall. I enjoyed the showers on the top floor. There is one shower peep hole and a sun window above that you can see a clear reflection in at night. Guys jerked in toilet stalls and you can see a reflection on the back wall. Overall top floor toilets/showers are a hit. Dorm was so so.

Thanks. Maybe I’ll check it out when I’m there in February.

Reactions: deleted1046851