Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

smile1980

Loved Member
Media
This visit has been really quiet while I've been here. Had multiple long showers and nobody has even been and had a look to see who is in there.

Sadly this will likely be my last visit here I think.

I mornanor stay in the 4 bed dorm and think all 4 or 5 times I've been here I've had a bottom bunk.
sorry to hear you are rather disappointed.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, the Piccadilly Hostel was an experience. Very busy and noisy (lots of school/college fieldtrips). The best showers for layout were on floors 3 and 5. Floor 3 was totally crammed and very wet...
I stayed at Piccadilly Hostel about 15years ago... for about an hour: I arrived in the early evening and found what was essentially a hostel-wide toga party (literally) orgy (guy and gals). Now I am not a prudeat all, but it was so wild I essentially turned around, cut my losses, and found me a bed in a different hostel :p I did get to go to my assigned room before bolting, that was the last straw, crammed, cold, dark, musky. THAT SAID I see on the web that had since remodelled and upgraded and it seems much nicer than when I visited, though now permanently closed?

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stayed at Piccadilly Hostel about 15years ago... for about an hour: I arrived in the early evening and found what was essentially a hostel-wide toga party (literally) orgy (guy and gals). Now I am not a prudeat all, but it was so wild I essentially turned around, cut my losses, and found me a bed in a different hostel :p I did get to go to my assigned room before bolting, that was the last straw, crammed, cold, dark, musky. THAT SAID I see on the web that had since remodelled and upgraded and it seems much nicer than when I visited, though now permanently closed?
Sounds like a dream why the hell did you leave?! lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 1814

James David

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol really? Guess it is a maze down there I must have got lucky finding it straight away. How was it though?

Very quiet but I put part of that down to time of year. Set up has good potential however - the cubicles are so small you have the perfect excuse to leave the curtain open whilst you shower (as I did!)