Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Has anyone stayed at Retox hostel, Budapest? It seems quite a lot of fun. Seems Possible to see some bit of nudity. Has anyone been here?

Why you think so? The dorms are mixed and the showers seem to be the kind where you have the dressing area in the shower cubicle as well.. Looks pretty much the worst possible set-up to me..

Anyone have any recommendations for Budapest? Gonna spend a few days there in May :)

Thought I'd share a nice story with you guys :)
I was staying in a hostel in Mexico.. Male only dorm and there was only one other guy in the room with me. Cutish guy from Spain in his late 20s I think.
We didn't talk much but changed a few words in the evening before going to sleep.
The next morning I was sort of half awake/half sleeping in my bed, in my boxers, no cover on as it was hot. No boner.
I noticed/sensed him coming next to my bed, just standing there and watching for a while. I didn't react.
Then, very very carefully he touched my cock. Just over my boxers. As I still didn't react he continued rubbing my bulge, still very gently.
I got a boner (obviously).
This encouraged him since he took my boner out of my boxers and started wanking it. Still very carefully since he assumed I'm sleeping. After a while he also sucked me. Came pretty quickly in his mouth as I found the situation really hot..
He then quickly put my cock back in my boxers and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.
I never told him I was awake the whole time :)

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOSTEL BOOKING

A friend and I have booked 4 beds in an 11 bed male dorm at St. Paul’s London YHA for the 26th of April. Looking for two guys to take the extra beds. Message me if interested!

Reactions: James David

James David

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody stayed at City Backpackers, Stockholm? Thinking of visiting over Easter, and the only options mentioned so far are Zinkensdamm and Interhostel.

I stayed in Coty Backpackers recently. They used to have separate Male and female shower areas but it’s now all private shower rooms unfortunately.

They have a sauna in the hostel with separate times for males and females each evening. When I stayed 4 guys used the sauna but each got changed in a shower room then came into the sauna in their towel.

8 bed dorm has a good layout with bunk sin all 4 corners allowing you to see j to the room from your bed.

Good central location. Not too far from the main train and metro station.

Has anyone tried central hostel in London? Male only dorms and shower set up looks pretty good.. (I don't mean YHA central)

Reactions: stones7incher

Milguy2013

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody stayed at City Backpackers, Stockholm? Thinking of visiting over Easter, and the only options mentioned so far are Zinkensdamm and Interhostel.
Hey I may be in Stockholm for Easter too! Have you booked yet?