Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

James David

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone tried central hostel in London? Male only dorms and shower set up looks pretty good.. (I don't mean YHA central)

Not stayed but a quick search and the reviews of this place aren’t great - looking at the pictures of the run down shower room I’d imagine at best you will get a glance of someone changing but the showers look to be fairly separated by tiled walls with discoloured frosted glass screens.

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to let everyone know, we have our four beds full but feel free to join us - 28th St. Paul’s YHA 8 bed dorm.

I am in London around that time also
Dean Court 27th
St Paul’s 28th
Oxford Street YHA 29th
Looking for somewhere 30th

Reactions: stones7incher

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not stayed but a quick search and the reviews of this place aren’t great - looking at the pictures of the run down shower room I’d imagine at best you will get a glance of someone changing but the showers look to be fairly separated by tiled walls with discoloured frosted glass screens.
agreed it looks like a fucking dive, probably wouldn't stay there lol.

Reactions: James David

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stayed in HOME in London last night, really gone down hill, had some great memories here when it was JOURNEYS (search thread!)
That said I caught two guys fucking in the basement bathroom showers and a couple fucking an hour or so later! Overall though I wouldn’t come back - the men’s shower room is fucking vile!