Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

conqueso

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Mate you and I are exactly the same in loving this! I look for hostels with open showers and male only rooms, i love catching out guys wanking in the showers whether they are open communal ones or private ones its hot u can always see if you put your mind to it!

I stayed at the CityHostel in Berlin, they have dividers but its got a wall where u hang your stuff then walk over to the showers which have curtains which are clear and the dividers have had their sticker covers peeled off mostly so its clear glass dividers above knee height, hard to describe but check it out.

Im staying at the Eurohostel in Helsinki in June, I can't wait!!

Also staying in Berlin at the ALL IN HOSTEL, google it the showers are totally open.

Staying in London at Piccadilly Backpackers which from reviews has open non private showers also!!

Love staying in male only dorms, being naked and wanking in bed to try and get others to do the same!! when i stayed in berlin there was all these european students at the cityhostel i just wanted in the shower with the clear divider next to me, the guy next to me didn't care he looked like he had a semi, haven't seen any guys wank in an open shower setting, but have peeped through holes or looked in reflections and seen the hottest guys blow huge loads. Hostels are so good for this i love them!

Ive stayed at Piccadilly backpackers. Showers with curtains but open bathroom. It's a great location!

Reactions: Prattat

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow dexy- we should talk more... Some great recommendations...
Yeah I stayed in London this past weekend. Tried the YHA St Pauls. No communal showering to be had, but interesting bunk beds (in stacks of 3 and very close proximity to the guy sleeping above, below). Spied on a guy across the room wanking under the covers by the light of his iphone. There were 6 other guys asleep, but he didn't seem to care... I think Piccadilly is next on my list...

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have booked to stay at Picadilly tomorrow night. Looking forward to a shower...

dexy81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure why my first reply didn't work but here goes again:

Cityhostel Berling, not communal but u have to undress and walk across to some poorly partitioned showers with faulty shower curtains, most the dividers are glass some have the stick on covers completely removed so u can be next to another guy. i was there when a whole heap of students were there, few semi's but nothing major, i wanted off next to a guy each day but no response, so they didn't care but weren't turned on at the same time :( (ps I'm not ugly lol)

ALL IN HOSTEL berlin - staying there in a few weeks, google the shower area, totally open, will let u know how i go

Im staying in Helsinki at the eurohostel, can't wait after hearing what u guys have said on here....

Staying at Hatters in Manchester too, can't wait.

I've seen straight men wanking in hostel showers world wide, but this is cause i was spying hehe, some had peepholes, others u could see in the reflections etc. hot times!!

love staying in all male dorms when i can, go naked and others will too!:smile::smile:

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, the Piccadilly Hostel was an experience. Very busy and noisy (lots of school/college fieldtrips). The best showers for layout were on floors 3 and 5. Floor 3 was totally crammed and very wet...

dexy81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
love catching a guy wanking in the bunk, I'm going to be trying to get guys to do it all over europe, can't wait, really looking forward to helsinki, if anyone finds anywhere else be sure to post! if u ever get to sydney YHA sydney central has closed private showers but u can easily look under the doors without being seen, have seen heaps of guys wanking there, all hot euro boys YUM

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
maybe we should make it a mission to take pics of the hostels we recommend…

Reactions: Nikemike

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Am checking out Generator Hostel in London this weekend. Shower curtains but some opportunity for flashing…
Anyone know any others?

Reactions: Prattat

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stayed at the Generator hostel last night. Shared a 4 bed dorm with a really fit german student. Sadly no wank fun, but the showers were really interesting. The cubicles face each other, with quite flimsy shower curtains. I also stumbled upon a guy wanking in the toilet cubicle next to me. His cum actually splattered over the pipes behind the toilet, which then oozed through my side. All in all an interesting stay. Would prob rate this higher than Piccadilly Backpackers in London.

The only hostel I have ever stayed in in Dublin was the Abraham House which has large dorms. The room I was in had just one en-suite bathroom/shower between, I think 6 beds. There were only 3 of us in the room and we were all travelling together, but I guess in peak periods they do put strangers together in rooms like any other hostel. The shows are all just single units though inside the en-suites, nothing open.

Of course Dublin has many, many hostels, but if gives you an idea of what to avoid if you're looking for something more...exhibitionist in nature!

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i was at Uni in Chemnitz (a former East German town), the old hostels had communal showers. Damn, i think there were days when i showered 4 or 5 times.
There was a guy i knew who told me whenever he saw a beautiful girl going to the shower, he'd quickly go and change and head for the shower as well.
Even now, i still remember a dutch girl i saw in the shower who had one of the hottest asses i ever saw.
Masturbating while a gorgeous girl showers in the cubicle beside you, priceless!

I think i must have spent more time in the shower than in the lecture rooms. Looking back, now i realise why i was always tired.
Great times.

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only hostel I have ever stayed in in Dublin was the Abraham House which has large dorms. The room I was in had just one en-suite bathroom/shower between, I think 6 beds. There were only 3 of us in the room and we were all travelling together, but I guess in peak periods they do put strangers together in rooms like any other hostel. The shows are all just single units though inside the en-suites, nothing open.

Of course Dublin has many, many hostels, but if gives you an idea of what to avoid if you're looking for something more...exhibitionist in nature!

Thanks Mate

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ok, back from Ireland. I can recommend the following for communal showers, albeit with shower curtains.
YHA, Dublin - 2 bathrooms will flimsy shower curtains. Lad in the next cubicle was wanking quite loudly and rather breathy.
Sheila's Hostel, Cork - cool, communal showers in basement, very quiet though.
Sleepzone, Galway - communal bathroom on top floor, 3 glass door cubicles, not frosted.