Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

dexy81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok back from my europe trip and not much to report.... but interesting to note:

Helsinki the eurohostel has glass shower doors with a large gap between the saloon style doors facing mirror sink area, would be easy to see a guy wanking but nobody did when i was there, plenty of cock on show though which was nice....

Berlin Cityhostel they have put up new covers on the glass shower dividers but they are translucent so u can see shadows if the light is right, shower curtains are still crappy and you see plenty of cock as the wall to change and hang your stuff is opposite...

Berlin ALL IN hostel has one lot of totally open showers with no curtains or dividers but nobody used them when i was there... the other bathrooms on the ground floor has the same showers but with a few curtains, but not on all, hard to explain but there was basically 3 covered showers and 3 open, but if all are busy you may only see one or two guys exposed. nobody really wanted or did anything again, :(

Madrid stayed at hostel one centro, showers totally private :(

Lisbon stayed at best equity hostel, again showers private, male dorm did have a wank but no reciprocation from the only other cute guy in the dorm...

London Picadilly, did catch a guy wanking in the showrer next to me but couldn't see much as he had the curtain tightly shut but could see he was wanking, i think he may have even blown 2 loads!!

manchester hatters on newton, glass shower doors with frosting on the vital areas so couldn't see much, hardly anyone there, male dorm but no wank action either :(

oh and budapest, tiger tims, no open showers, mixed dorms. did stay with a group of boys and wanked out a window as a straight boy challenge but the others didn't do it, they were flashing their cocks though plenty on our pub-crawl, one had a huge hard on :(

hope that helps sadly not much to report :(

DID catch guys wanking at the sydney central yha,,, private shower cubicles but u look under the door and 90% all having a tug!! also caught one guy doing same at a pool in budapest....

Anyone know of any good hostels in Istanbul and Sofia? Will be passing through these cities in a few weeks as part of a bigger trip. Not even looking for anywhere to show off as such (not objecting though), just some decent places to sleep!

rockdj79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow!! That's awsome that The Generator is still around! I stayed there when I was 23 (2003...yikes!). The showers were divided, but there was a peephole in my shower, and I watched a lean guy jerk off. It was so hot!!

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just back from a trip to Australia. Fair few good hostels with communal showers, with dividers but plenty of under partition gaps to see the shadow and hear the sounds of guys wanking off. :tongue:

antyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stayed at a hostel in Miami Beach and the shower room had three individual showers with curtains. But there was no private changing rooms so some guys would enter the shower wearing their underwear and draw the curtain but some others - like myself - would just strip in the common area. When I was about to go shower and saw some guy going too, I stripped in the common area next to him to show them I didn't mind... and it worked every time, the guy would unstrip too and then get in the shower -- probably feeling it was okay because it was just guys after all. I saw some great cocks by the way ;-)
Yea, I stayed here once and saw two guys enter a shower stall together FULLY DRESSED! There was no intentions of showering, let's say. I had already jerked off so I didn't hang around to listen in.

antyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stayed at the Generator hostel last night. Shared a 4 bed dorm with a really fit german student. Sadly no wank fun, but the showers were really interesting. The cubicles face each other, with quite flimsy shower curtains. I also stumbled upon a guy wanking in the toilet cubicle next to me. His cum actually splattered over the pipes behind the toilet, which then oozed through my side. All in all an interesting stay. Would prob rate this higher than Piccadilly Backpackers in London.
Fuck! :)

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Spent a night at Smart Russell Square Hostel in London this week. Showers in the basement are v cool. Cubicles with curtains and nice size gaps under partitions. Over the course of my (30 min) shower there were 3 instances of wanking/ playing from other guys… I'll be heading back...

TrentFL84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I travel often and stay in hostels all over. Seems to me most of the time unless it is cold, the all male dorms most sleep naked. One time was in a male dorm of 10 and I think all but 3 bunks were taken, one of the teenage guys made a comment about how sleeping naked cuts down on laundry when traveling. They must have been on summer holiday because they were between 15- 19 and didn't have any issue with nudity.

It is refreshing to hang around with others naked and shower openly.

I stayed at a hostel in Galway, Ireland that had open communal showers a few years ago. I remember showering next to really muscular guy of about 25. There was no modesty at all, unlike what you often see in gyms. I can't remember the name of the hostel, though.

Reactions: effedi7

Anybody know of any hostels in London with open/communal showers? Or male only dorms?