Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just came back from Helsinki. I spent 3 nights at Eurohostel.

When did you stay? I came back on Monday after three nights.

Showers were quiet for me too, never managed to share it with anybody else. Would have thought nobody used it if it were not for a sprinkling of water one night. Although, on my last day there was a suspicious dried white dribble next to the shower door handle… I hope it was toothpaste.

What the showers and rooms (not large dorms) lacked, the sauna made up for. Great place to relax, show off, and see others naked. Mix of ages, but older guys seemed most laid back/willing to let things hang. On my last morning I was in the sauna with two fit European lads who were also laid back; we chatted, and as they briefly mentioned girls, I felt comfortable enough not to hide my growing semi.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any tips for Beijing or elsewhere in China? Thanks

No idea about youth hostels but the No 8 hot springs club is a fantastic place wiht pools and sauna and everyone is completely nude - tickets include food, in a separate area that requires clothes (you are given some to wear and this is where couples meet up) also a hotel attached

Mattia rossi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last month i went to Barcelona and stayed at Center Ramblas. Common toilets and shower rooms, with small cubiclesj and old curtains. The curtains don't close perfectly, so u can see almost evergthing. I Saw my roommate's huge dick twice! So sexy and so hot!

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm afraid Travellers Hostel Ujezd (opens only for the summer) in Prague doesn't exist anymore (exciting communal showers)...
can someone confirm ? I can't book online...
I only know the Travellers hostel on Dlouha - though I live here so don't have need to stay in hostels. A lot of student dorms open up for summer here. You can always try local gyms and swimming pools, which are almost 100% with open showers. Podoli swimming pool is particularly good.

Reactions: RSMH

naykko220

Expert Member
Media
Fréjus (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only know the Travellers hostel on Dlouha - though I live here so don't have need to stay in hostels. A lot of student dorms open up for summer here. You can always try local gyms and swimming pools, which are almost 100% with open showers. Podoli swimming pool is particularly good.

thanks a lot =)

Reactions: RL_Praha

AnoleParis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Attachments

I've booked a little trip to Norway.

Staying at he HI Montana hostel in Bergen for 2 nights in September, 18 Bed mixed dorm. Not sure what the shower situation is there, would have preferred a male dorm but wasn't an option. I guess if it's full then 17 other people will be interesting. Not had a dorm that big since I stayed in Kex in Reykjavik.

Then I have 2 nights in Oslo at the HI Haraldsheim. Again, not sure if the shower is an open arrangement, but I have a male 6 bed dorm.

Finally I have 1 night in Copenhagen at the HI Danhostel Amager. In a male dorm, not sure how big a room it is or of the shower set up either. I'll report back after my stay.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've booked a little trip to Norway.

Staying at he HI Montana hostel in Bergen for 2 nights in September, 18 Bed mixed dorm. Not sure what the shower situation is there, would have preferred a male dorm but wasn't an option. I guess if it's full then 17 other people will be interesting. Not had a dorm that big since I stayed in Kex in Reykjavik.

Then I have 2 nights in Oslo at the HI Haraldsheim. Again, not sure if the shower is an open arrangement, but I have a male 6 bed dorm.

Finally I have 1 night in Copenhagen at the HI Danhostel Amager. In a male dorm, not sure how big a room it is or of the shower set up either. I'll report back after my stay.

looking forward to hearing your story