Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Wushi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just came back from Barcelona yesterday, stayed at Casa Kessler male dorm 2 nights, boring nothing happened, then Terre Parras mixed room 1 night, also boring, then Equity Point Centric, most guys covered up in the shower room and dorm, but I did some flashing (showed myself) and saw one sexy Portuguese guy, then back again to Perre Tarras male dorm, again boring, then finally 3 nights at Equity Point Sea (now it's called Safestay Sea), again boring nothing. The only fun I had was at the nude beach, lots of people. Hope you're more lucky than me! Do let me know how it went :)
Had some fun at the Casa Kessler, but on the terrace :)

Wushi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
details? :) how it happened..
Couldn't sleep (it was like 4am, everybody asleep in the male dorm). Went out for a cigarette, and there was a guy on Gayromeo on the computer. He looked at me, I looked at him. I started caressing myself lightly, he joined, sucked me off a bit. End of the story... He was cute, I think it was the wildest thing he had ever done. Clearly he wasn't comfortable.

Beyond that, I loved the views on the showers when I was brushing my teeth :)

Last edited:
D

deleted1046851

YHA London Central October 14th in all male dorm... anyone stay there recently?

Narvik

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I stayed there a couple of weeks ago! I had a great time. I saw lot of naked boys. And even wanked off with some of them. Lovely spy holes. Guessed another guy knew about the spy holes too. unfortunately had was fat, small penis and even a piercing in his cock. All this was a turn off for me.
But apart from that saw a lot of wanking of fit guys!
And which city was this?

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stayed there a couple of weeks ago! I had a great time. I saw lot of naked boys. And even wanked off with some of them. Lovely spy holes. Guessed another guy knew about the spy holes too. unfortunately had was fat, small penis and even a piercing in his cock. All this was a turn off for me.
But apart from that saw a lot of wanking of fit guys!
I was there in 2014 but just for one night. I didn't find the spy holes, maybe you can let me know where they are so I can make a repeat visit :)

hypnothrill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
any suggestion for hostels in Rotterdam?
I stayed in a four-man dorm room in the Stayokay Cube Hostel. No communal showers--just a shower in the room. But it is all-male, and you get to stay in an architectural landmark in the city center.

Publicruiser123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great Thread, love the stories. I have been traveling through hostels for 1 year and communal showers are definatley few snd far between.

I have seen a few posts about Budapest. I am heading there this week and found a few interesting places,

Art Hostel Gallery, has male dorms and see through shower dorms. I am staying here for a couple nights but should be interesting, it is also close to Rudys? the spa that has male only days.
Alice hostel, nit sure what the dorm configuriguration is but they appear to have shared shower room with curtains.
Gregerson Art premium hostel has a shower room with glass, slightly misted doors.
Art photography hostel has shower rooms with 2 showers with curtains where you have to get dressed outside the shower.
Broadway Hostel also has a shared shower room where the showers fave each other with curtains.

I am also travelling to Kiev and have booked a room at an all male hostel - city hostel. It also has a sauna and appears to have a line up of showers with curtains.

Hope this helps !

Wushi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great Thread, love the stories. I have been traveling through hostels for 1 year and communal showers are definatley few snd far between.

I have seen a few posts about Budapest. I am heading there this week and found a few interesting places,

Art Hostel Gallery, has male dorms and see through shower dorms. I am staying here for a couple nights but should be interesting, it is also close to Rudys? the spa that has male only days.
Alice hostel, nit sure what the dorm configuriguration is but they appear to have shared shower room with curtains.
Gregerson Art premium hostel has a shower room with glass, slightly misted doors.
Art photography hostel has shower rooms with 2 showers with curtains where you have to get dressed outside the shower.
Broadway Hostel also has a shared shower room where the showers fave each other with curtains.

I am also travelling to Kiev and have booked a room at an all male hostel - city hostel. It also has a sauna and appears to have a line up of showers with curtains.

Hope this helps !
You're checking all 5 places? Tell me how that goes!
Always had great hostels in Budapest - never had any situation there tho...

Mose00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hope this helps !

I have never replied before, but could not keep quiet after reading your post.

Whatever you do, do NOT stay at Art Hostel Gallery! I made that mistake once :(

There are no real male only rooms (there were also girls in that room when I was there). The 'male only' room is the living room of the 'hostel' which is a house and everybody has to walk through the living room in order to get to their respective 'girls only rooms'. Said room is also the 'lounge'. You have no privacy whatsoever, because the doors cannot be locked. The toilets are disgusting and there is no air conditioning.

I hope you have not paid for your stay there yet, otherwise good luck;)

Publicruiser123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never replied before, but could not keep quiet after reading your post.

Whatever you do, do NOT stay at Art Hostel Gallery! I made that mistake once :(

There are no real male only rooms (there were also girls in that room when I was there). The 'male only' room is the living room of the 'hostel' which is a house and everybody has to walk through the living room in order to get to their respective 'girls only rooms'. Said room is also the 'lounge'. You have no privacy whatsoever, because the doors cannot be locked. The toilets are disgusting and there is no air conditioning.

I hope you have not paid for your stay there yet, otherwise good luck;)

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah it is a weird hostel set up. Im only here one night but turns out I have the place to myself. However It is very clean so they have picked up their game.

Mose00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah it is a weird hostel set up. Im only here one night but turns out I have the place to myself. However It is very clean so they have picked up their game.

You're welcome!

I am glad you like the hostel (o_O) ;)

I had to sleep on the single bed in the 'living room'. That's a toddler bed:confused:. It was a terrible experience.

Enjoy your trip!

P.S. Maverick City Lodge in Budapest was great.

Reactions: Maxtex99

bjh5216

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone want to organize some sort of group trip? I'm thinking an all-male laid back weekend somewhere in Europe where we can all hang out together, everyone welcome, gay, bi, straight, curious..just a relaxed atmosphere where everyone can do whatever they want.

I'm definitely up for this! Sounds great. Have plans been made already or is there still space?? Cheers