Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Mike2710

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Cut_81, Hi guys !
It is very good idea to build up a list of hostels with communal showers (and male dorms too). For me it's cool to fell free with openminded cute guys, and to have more friends. I had many times fine meeting in the dorm and shower.
Last time, I was in Warsaw (Poland) at the "Patchwork Design Hostel". (it is good location near center and Old City).
I shared 6-bed male only dorm. When I returned after dinner in the evening, it was 2 american (NYC) guys in the dorm. One (handsome dark-haired) has only longer panties, second (blond) -small undershirt and slips. He held hand on/in slips and changed position of his penis. Then, they have been dressed and have gone for restaurant/bar. It was late evening. I was lying on lower bed under bedclothes -as usual naked, when they returned. They have taken off dress and after moment underwears too, and they have entered for bunk beds opposite me. I saw their hairly legs and ass. After moment I have stood up from my bed and I have stepped up to the locker. I wanted to show them, that I am naked too. When I woke up in the morning, they were discovered completely and hard on, the same as me.
I have gone to take shower for common male bathroom. I must wait a bit, because all glasses cabins (4) were occupy. It was good occasion to meet naked guys (particural 2 spanish hairly guys). After whole day, when I returned in the evening to the dorm, both of american guys was seminaked too, but the blond guy was without slips. He played and observed his cock long time. We talked. I told them, that it is good idea to sleep naked, and I stripped off. We saw our penis each other, and after while a little bit hard on. So, we jerked off. Of course we once again slept naked. It was very fine.
(Next time I will be at "Patchwork Designe Hostel on March 17. )
Besides Warsaw, I remember "Jorgensen Hostel' in Copenhagen (Denmark). Jorgensen Hostel has 4-bed male only dorms and male communal showers (without cabins) on the basement.
And "Happy Inn Hostel" in Interlaken (Switzerland) no common showers and only male dorms, but if you ask, you can often accommodate with guys. There is unformal atmosphere (no problem go naked to the shower) and popular in gay community.
(I remember good time there and gay/schwule drink served in restaurant/bar.)
And "Utopia Beach Hostel" in Sitges (Spain-near Barcelona) no common showers and only male dorms, but every time I was with guys only (and gays too).
It is a pity that so small hostels has male only dorms and communal showers.
Aha, In Warsaw we have some another places with open com. showers. -swimming pool -Inflancka street (on Thursday and Saturday evening-popular in gay community) and Warszawianka swiming pool.
Best regards, Mike

Narvik

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi i will be in warsaw patchwork hostel this week after that going to Budapest. Any recommendations there?
I noticed the trend is towards mixed dorms, and private bathrooms, which is a shame.

Mike2710

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi i will be in warsaw patchwork hostel this week after that going to Budapest. Any recommendations there?
I noticed the trend is towards mixed dorms, and private bathrooms, which is a shame.

Hi, Yes, You are right about the trend.
According Warsaw & Patchwork Designe Hostel: It was very well. The dorm & shower were OK, the cleanes was OK. Good, friendly atmosphere. Sometimes a little bit noisy, because its some bars nearby. It's very good location in the city center. You can visit Old City (in Polish -"Stare Miasto") and of course Royal Castle (in Polish -"Zamek Królewski"), and some museums, bars, restaurants with very good polish food. So have you good time in Warsaw.

Reactions: Prattat

thomyy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which hostel in Estonia was it? Did it have communal showers and male dorms?

Just back from Estonia. A very hot experience with a guy in the opposite bunk to me.The heating was on full, so he stripped off during the night. When I woke up early the next morning, he was lying in bed naked and asleep… Had a cool couple of days there.

thomyy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going to Germany in May. Didn't find hostels with communal showers but got bed in male-only dorms.

Where in Germany are you going to?

In Berlin there is the "Gay Hostel" run by "TOM'S". It's really a regular hostel with male dorm rooms and communal showers.

Mike2710

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And my next story.
It was one of my first hosteling experience (some years ago). I shared 6-bed mixed dorm (with wash-stand) at Happy Inn hostel in Interlaken (Switzerland). There were 2 very friendly Australian guys (Mike & Andrew), and another guy with his girlfriend, and me. I slept wearing only elastic lycra gray boxers. In the morning I woked up hard on (my cock as usual -in up position). Because I thought, that all asleep, I have stood up and I have stepped up to the wash-stand and washed face & teeth. At the moment -Andrew (upper bed near wash-stand) looked me and stood up. He was wearing only light shorts and hard on too ! His shorts looked like a tent. Second Australian guy -Mike (tall like me) after while returned from shower to our dorm. He was completely naked and kept very small towel (40x40 cm) on his cock. We looked each other and he put down a towel and unveils full erected cock. I smiled and told them, that our cock are bigger. Suddenly Mike have entered to me, kissed and touched my balls & cock. It was very nice. We (3) started jerk off. After, we washed our spermed cocks. Mike dressed his gray slips (his penis up too), Andrew -next longer shorts, and we have gone for breakfast. So it was a pity, that they were leaving from Switzerland this morning. I stayed one day more to explore mountains. The next day I left Switzerland and went to Austria. In the evening I acommodated in Innsbruck at Youth Hostel (Jugendherberge). I shared 6-bed male only dorm but nobody there. I noticed that fine lycra speedo (white-blue) is on the bag (on top) near my lower bed. I washed shortly (communal bathroom &shower without cabins) and went to restaurant for a late dinner. When I got back to the hostel, was a sizable traffic between dorms and bathroom. I have dressed of. I was in blue lycra speedo and I have gone to bathroom for wash teeth only. But I saw 2 toll guys, which take shower. One hard on. I decided join them and once again take shower. It was stupid, because I haven't towel. So after shower I had little to dry and dressed my spedo. Fortunately the dorm was near (opposite door). Follow me was guy wearing only speedo too (his penis in up position too). I wiped. Because my speedo was a little bit wet, I pulled off and entered for bed. I puted my speedo on the window-still close roommate's white-blue speedo. Following guy pulled of his speedo too and putted on the window-still by mine. It was fine being naked with our speedos near on the window-still.

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow Mike, these are nice adventures !

I'm going on a small trip in Germany, maybe Hamburg, Hannover, Bremen and Berlin. Will stay with female friend in Berlin so no gay hostel (Jugendherberge with male dorm instead).

If not in the hostel, swimming pools will be full of nude communal showers ;)

Reactions: Prattat

UNIUSWORLDBOY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi guys-
I have been hostelling a fair bit recently. Have stayed in some cool hostels a few with communal showers, bar flimsy curtains. Noticed a fair bit of wanking/showing off going on. Any other similar experiences?
Would be cool to build up a list of hostels/places to stay with communal showers/ good dorm room layouts for showing off.
Would certainly recommend hostels in Stockholm, Berlin and Recife-Brazil.

Any hostel with commnual shower in Recife?