Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have just been to Fat Margaret's in Tallinn (Estonia). They have male dorm rooms. I stayed in a 6-bed dorm and the mood around the room was very open and there was a sort of brotherly respect in the air. The showers were not communal, but had cubicals and only a common sink area. Once back in the room almost everyone would drop their towel instantly and take their time getting ready and having small talk. Great opportunity to show off and check out the other guys. Not much else happened during the day, since everyone was out and about including me. At night however you would hear and see guys jerking off. Usually one would start and others would join in on the fun. It was a great stay! There is a sauna and small pool as well, but it is only open in the morning and mixed. Not much happened while I was there.

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone recomend a hostel with male only dorms and communal showers in Lison, Budapest, and Prague?
In Prague check out Ananas hostel, it is brand new, really cheap and in a location that cant be beaten - rooms are small but nice and truth be told, I have no idea who else was in the room, men or women. toilette areas are separate for boys and girls tho

proposal373

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thought I'd share my stay at YHA St Pauls, London. During the night I heard 4 different guys on top bunks wanking at various times, unfortunately I could not see anything as I was on a regular bed on the ground. Notably a lad across and up from me blew multiple loads and let out little moans each time. He made no effort to fap quietly. When I joined in (with covers off) I caught him sneaking a peak over his headboard - I pretended not to notice.

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have been staying around various hostels in London...

Smart Russell Square hostel still has basement showers (split male/female) but cubicles are facing each other and only a pathetic curtain... noone uses as the cubicle showers on other floors are hotter and much nicer.

Generator Hostel has male bathroom with same curtain showers as others have described, plenty of chance to get naked there, enjoyed being on show (straight but exhibitionist)

Journeys hostel near kings cross is my favourite though. In a 17 bed dorm, a couple hooked up, were fooling around after she'd had a shower... adjusting her towel she completely flashed me in his phone light without noticing I was awake - gorgeous body - before climbing the ladder to the top (3rd!!) bunk, great view when she got to the top!! I left the room and came back couple of mins later and moved bed right next to them so I could be closer - less obvious I was changing bed by exit/enter ;) Filmed them playing (sound only sadly) literally inches from me before they left for the unisex showers... gave them a few minutes and then followed... it's cubicle showers to the ceiling sadly but they have a gap under and over the door so filmed from the adjacent shower for 20 minutes whilst they played and fucked in the cubicle and I obv wanked the whole time lol
Was so hot!! He finished, she didn't. When they came back in the room he then gave her the orgasm she wanted, was again so hot hearing her trying her best not to moan and she sucked him off to completion.

The mens bathroom on top floor here is cubicles but no space in the cubicle except for shower so you change in the open if you're wanting to perv also ...

All in all, pretty good! Wish there were more communal showers though!! Literally crawled through so many trip advisor pages looking at photos of bathrooms haha

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stayed at the Vanderbilt YMCA Hostel in NYC in 1990. I had stayed at many youth hostels in Europe, but this was a first for me in NY. The price was great, the room was clean and neat, though sparse. I showered first thing in the morning in a large shower room with small curtained cubicles. I was there the same week as some Swedish sports team or college tour group. I was never so intimidated in my life! All of these very tall, very handsome, very hung and uncut guys showering, singing and chattering away. The curtains were short, so when you bent over to wash your feet, you could see all of the guys showering down the row. I tried not to do it too often, but I did get an eyeful, ogling those hot men. I wanted to stay a few days, but at the time locals were limited to only 2 nights. Of course at the time I was so naive I couldn't tell when someone was hitting on me. My European trips were a bust sexually. Looking back, I was just plain dumb! There were so many missed chances that I was just oblivious to.

Oh and I am staying at Hatters in Manchester too, can't wait!! can anyone recommend anywhere like this in budapest or lisbon??

How was the hatters, thi king of staying there in a couple of weeks

I am thinking of satying the the hatters in Manchester in a couple of weeks. Anyone had good experiences there? If not any suggestions for Newcastle, wanna show off :p

CarolusMagnus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have been staying around various hostels in London...

Smart Russell Square hostel still has basement showers (split male/female) but cubicles are facing each other and only a pathetic curtain... noone uses as the cubicle showers on other floors are hotter and much nicer.

Generator Hostel has male bathroom with same curtain showers as others have described, plenty of chance to get naked there, enjoyed being on show (straight but exhibitionist)

Journeys hostel near kings cross is my favourite though. In a 17 bed dorm, a couple hooked up, were fooling around after she'd had a shower... adjusting her towel she completely flashed me in his phone light without noticing I was awake - gorgeous body - before climbing the ladder to the top (3rd!!) bunk, great view when she got to the top!! I left the room and came back couple of mins later and moved bed right next to them so I could be closer - less obvious I was changing bed by exit/enter ;) Filmed them playing (sound only sadly) literally inches from me before they left for the unisex showers... gave them a few minutes and then followed... it's cubicle showers to the ceiling sadly but they have a gap under and over the door so filmed from the adjacent shower for 20 minutes whilst they played and fucked in the cubicle and I obv wanked the whole time lol
Was so hot!! He finished, she didn't. When they came back in the room he then gave her the orgasm she wanted, was again so hot hearing her trying her best not to moan and she sucked him off to completion.

The mens bathroom on top floor here is cubicles but no space in the cubicle except for shower so you change in the open if you're wanting to perv also ...

All in all, pretty good! Wish there were more communal showers though!! Literally crawled through so many trip advisor pages looking at photos of bathrooms haha

Hot story!

Reactions: daverosser987