Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

Traveller30

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
toobad... it all sounds quite good. Any recommendations/alternatives for AMS?
Not really, someone was talking about the Central station hostel. Yea I'm happy with the shelter hostel in the middle of the red light district, plus it's 2 minutes walk from the peep show place where you can easily spot hot straight guys wanking.

kerby

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not really, someone was talking about the Central station hostel. Yea I'm happy with the shelter hostel in the middle of the red light district, plus it's 2 minutes walk from the peep show place where you can easily spot hot straight guys wanking.
What place is that?

Reactions: my23cmdick

naykko220

Expert Member
Media
Fréjus (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
(...) it's 2 minutes walk from the peep show place where you can easily spot hot straight guys wanking.

Never been to Amsterdam. Can you tell us more about how and where exactly to see these guys wanking ? :) :)

Scooby87

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys... I was staying at Shelter (16 beds all male) and didn’t have fun. Just went to shower with the Italian guy and he was wanking in the showers before going to bed, therefore all guys dressed up all time.
Central Station is my fav place so far, 8 beds, and easy to spot boners or guys wanking. In my case I wank all the time uncovered specially in the mornings when guys are getting ready, couple of time they just either join or keep getting ready.
For the Peep show, well, you cannot see guys jerking, the place has doors and of course they aren’t open.
I’ll be back to AMS by the 07-Jan in case someone wants to join any hostel adventour!

smile1980

Loved Member
Media
Hey guys... I was staying at Shelter (16 beds all male) and didn’t have fun. Just went to shower with the Italian guy and he was wanking in the showers before going to bed, therefore all guys dressed up all time.
Central Station is my fav place so far, 8 beds, and easy to spot boners or guys wanking. In my case I wank all the time uncovered specially in the mornings when guys are getting ready, couple of time they just either join or keep getting ready.
For the Peep show, well, you cannot see guys jerking, the place has doors and of course they aren’t open.
I’ll be back to AMS by the 07-Jan in case someone wants to join any hostel adventour!

is it the hostel in Steenhouwerssteeg? Just read the comments... sounds to be not so good a hostel. How is your experience regarding cleanliness and else? Are rooms heated enough so I could sleep naked? Are showers/bathroom ok?

Kain Milano

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nice information, thanks..

Reactions: Scooby87

jamie1985

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just been browsing the Generator London website for when I take a trip to London in Feb/March. They’ve got 30% off at the moment which is good, but which type of room do you recommend? I’ve noticed there’s different sizes ranging from like 4-13.

Traveller30

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never been to Amsterdam. Can you tell us more about how and where exactly to see these guys wanking ? :) :)

Indeed you can't see them directly, is not a place for exibitionism. But you can see their face while they wank and their body shake if they stand close enough to the glass. Best time to go there between 19:30 - 21 otherwise full of just regular tourist :)

Reactions: Scooby87