Youthful stories of exhibitionism

G

Ganymede

I think that the most interesting posts on this forum are about our childhood experiences, back when we as men were just learning about the magic of these dangling things between our legs. So, I'm going to start a new thread about this topic. Hopefully others will share as well.

Coming to this forum, I am reminded of the fact that there was a time when I actually had a big penis. I attended a small Catholic school where another boy and I used to compare penis size in the bathroom. It was no big deal. We were about 9 or 10. While with a group of boys, after we used the urinals, or shortly before, he'd just pull his penis out, get a boner, and show it to people. I remember once he pulled it out and started rubbing his head and saying, "It feels funny when you do this." Looking back, what was extraordinary was that none of us batted an eye. I just kind of looked at him and thought, "Uh, yeah... and?..."

Later, he and I would both take our penises out while in the bathroom. We'd both stand there with our erections in our hands, and just talk about it, no big deal. He told me I had a big penis. And, at this point, I did because I developed faster than the other boys.

I remember one day there were about five of us in the bathroom. My friend told a classmate about how big my penis was, so they asked me to show it. I took it out but it didn't look big because I didn't have an erection. Then one of my friends said to me, "Just think of that girl you like...." Then he gave me the advice that if I put my penis under cold water I would get an erection. So, I tried that, and it didn't work. And then I got an erection. I even remember, oddly, taking out my balls to show them off. My friend said, "Your balls are bigger than my dad's!" An odd comment in retrospect, but that is seriously what he said.

Anyway, there's not much conclusive about these stories, obviously. I think that what is interesting, though, is how completely innocent these situations were. As boys, as pre-teens, we had a playful, fun view of our penises that is often lost when we get older. I wonder why this is.

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My hottest story like this is from Boy Scouts.

I remember going from tent to tent blowing cocks of all varieties while the adult "leaders" got all boozed up and had no clue what was going on

I have been told that this is a "normal" thing that young dudes do..is it?

Anybody else sucked cock on a campout?

G

Ganymede

Funny. I didn't think my story was hot. What I was giong for was trying to reconnect with that innocent, guiltless connection that we all had at one time with our bodies. When we were boys we seemed to see humor in our bodies. As adult males, it all becomes such serious business.

I only sucked cock once when I was little. I was about seven or so and the son of my mother's friend came over to play. They lived in another city and I had never seen the guy before. Anyway, we played a little bit, usual boyhood playing in the early 80s, Star Wars, Superman, all that kind of stuff. Then I asked him what he wanted to do, and he said, "Wanna suck on each other's dicks?" I didn't know anything about that, so I said okay.

I remember standing there in front of him as we had our pants off. Him going down and sucking mine, and then me sucking his. I remember while he was sucking mine at one point I said, "It feels funny when you suck it." It was like it was a revelation. In other words, even though this was about our sexual organs, I really hadn't seen it as sexual. I had just thought of it as some sort of way to kill the time, something that was maybe a bit risky. Something a bit funny, even.

I also remember spending the night at a friend's house when I was about 9. The mother put my friend and me in the bath together. Seriously. I remember sitting in the bath with him and him looking at me and saying, with a laugh, "You have a long one." I just laughed, and sort of stuck my hips out a bit and wiggled my penis around, and then he laughed.

Again, I'm not really going for "sexual" per se. I'm going for the innocent aspect. There was a type of brotherly bonding in all of this that wasn't specifically sexual. Also, like I said, it was all very humorous. Part of me longs for the sort of innocense I had back when I was a boy. As we grow older, we get jaded. As boys, everything seemed so fresh and new and fun and innocent, including the penis.

smokeylink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I certainly remember those days as well. We neighborhood kids, between the ages of about 6 and 11, would occationally get together in a clubhouse or someones garage and make comparisons, play doctor, etc. Sometimes a girl or two would be involved as well. I don't think any of us had a clue what sex was. It was just a time that we got to see something on each other that we didn't get to see very often. You could compare it to feeling each others muscles or something. Even at that age, the different shapes and sizes were very interesting. One of the oddities of one of the guys was that he could push his penis all the way inside of his body with a hardon. None of the rest of us could do that.

I didn't think my story was hot. What I was giong for was trying to reconnect with that innocent, guiltless connection that we all had at one time with our bodies...I'm going for the innocent aspect. There was a type of brotherly bonding in all of this that wasn't specifically sexual. Also, like I said, it was all very humorous. Part of me longs for the sort of innocense I had back when I was a boy.

The irony of someone with your nic making this statement is not lost. I just had to smile.

I was thinking of the myth of Ganymede, namely being born to Olympus by Zeus in the form of an eagle, and there raped. Ganymede became the cupbearer and lover of Zeus.

I thought the first recorded gay men were Aristogeiton and Harmodius, though I'm sure Gilgamesh and Enkidu raised a few eyebrows.

G

Ganymede

I've already had this discussion with someone in private messages, so I'll just copy and paste what I wrote:

Glad to know you know something about Greek mythology. Technically speaking, Ganymede wasn't Zues' boyfriend, though. And aside from the fact that there was no concept of "gay" back then, Zues and Ganymede weren't boyfriends. The myth, as I understand it, is that Ganymede represented youth, which attracted Zues. The relationship between an older male and younger male was common in Greece at this point, and technically speaking it wasn't "gay" but "pederasty." On psychological level the myth represents a man's search for his lost innocence and youth, which relates exactly to the thread I started about youthful and innocent awareness of one's own body.

I chose "100% straight" to signify that I don't have sex with men and am not looking for a relationship or sexual encounter with men. I'm looking for something more like a brotherly bonding regarding the male body.

I chose "Ganymede" because of the psychological and mythological symbolism. I'm fascinted by both. If it has gay symbolism as well, then so be it. These days even Superman has gay symbolism. But there was a time when that wasn't the case, and there was a time when Ganymede wasn't 'gay' either. The image in my avatar was once used on a beer can produced in the US. And there are statues of this scene in Switzerland.

At this point I'm trying to connect my older male self with the innocence of my younger male self. I believe this what the Ganymede/Zues myth is all about, which makes it the perfect screen name for me. Thanks.

Nothing frees your mind from the prison of culturally conformed thinking than studying the Classics.

I was so thrilled to see the Olympic games return to Greece. What an outstanding chance to see the Marathon run on the same course as it was two millenia ago. I made a point to watch the shot-put program which was held at the original Olympic field. I don't know that it helped the athletes one bit as they all appeared to be in awe. One competitor was so overwhelmed he was nearly in tears.

Such respect was moving. I'm very happy that at least some recognize that without classical Greece, the world would be an exceptionally different, and I think, worse place.

G

Ganymede

The Ancient Greeks had quite a male-based society. I'm sure we all know about it by now. It was common for a coach to take on a student, and to regularly have sex with him. And the original Olympics were played fully nude. The concepts of "gay," "straight," "bisexual," etc., didn't exist back then. These are all modern inventions, and, in my opinion, somewhat limiting, which is why I removed the percentage thing from my profile. There's no way to know who is what on a percentage scale.

The one thing I take away from Greek society is how damned proud they were to be male. You know today how it is sort of a bad thing to be male because we're blamed for everything? In those days that wasn't the case.

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dont believe all the shot u hear man.homosexuality excisted in Greece as much as pedofilia.The adult males (called knidela-κνήδελοι) had sex with each other same way the do now , the role of the wife-woman was only to make babies (sons) there were active and passive lovers and there was love and i dont mean platonic love, i mean erotic love.
As for the pedofilia in Greece a boy 12 years old was concider to be a man.He was taken from his house at that age and he would stay in the " Gymnastirio" (gym) with all the other boys, every boy would have a personal trainer (an adult man) with whom they had a adult relation(have sex love and care for each other),the only thing they didnt do was to practise anal sex with a boy.because then he was consider to be "broken"
I could keep on talking and talking if anyone has a question p.m me
I m Greek(Ellinas) living in Greece (Ellada) and a true admirer of history and culture

G

Ganymede

Thanks for the response. This is interesting. Please share any other information you have. I love Greek mythology.

However, I have to disagree on one point. The sexual behaviors some engaged in back then would certainly be labeled "homosexual" today, but the idea of "gay" or of "homosexuality" as an identity is relatively new. Therefore, the idea of "gay" or "homosexual" as we know it today did not exist in ancient Greece, or anywhere else.

From Wikipedia:

"Homosexuality refers to sexual and romantic attraction between individuals of the same sex. The first recorded use of the word was in 1869 by Karl-Maria Kertbeny, but the prevalence of the concept owes much to the work of the German psychiatrist Richard Freiherr von Krafft-Ebing and his 1886 work Psychopathia Sexualis. As such, the current use of the term has its roots in the broader 19th century tradition of personality taxonomy. These continue to influence the development of the modern concept of sexual orientation, gaining associations with romantic love and identity in addition to its original, exclusively sexual meaning."
Homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I prefer Gore Vidal's take, that "homosexual" is an adjective that describes behavior and not a noun that describes a type of person because there is "no such thing as a homosexual," the notion having been created by psychiatrists who wanted to demonize the naturalness of same-sex relations.

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's something just taken out of my blog...

We were in grade 7 and all grade 7ers had the chance to go to a camp for 3 nights 4 days. Aaron and me were both in grade 7. Aaron was short and blonde hair and blue eyes. He was such a stud then and still is!

It was in May and we were on the way to camp. It was about 2 hours away from our school. Me and Aaron almost everyday went into the school bathroom and sucked each other off. We were in different classes so we use to make a time at which both of us use to go to the bathrooms at. Which was so fun. We would be in the bathroom and we would go behind this wall, which divided the urinals and the stalls.

When we got to the camp when went to our rooms. There was 4 bunk beds in a room, 8 people to a room and of course with our luck the teacher didn't put us in the same room together. But we were in the room next to each other. So as soon as we were finished unpacking we had a tour of the camp. And then we had 2 hours free time to do what ever we wanted, before supper.

Almost everybody went to the community room (which had a TV and couch in it) or they went outside. So Aaron and me just hung out in his room, by ourselves. We've been friends for awhile now, but never really hung out together outside of school, because of the distance between us, but we managed every now and again to get together, and go to the movies.

Like most teenagers, we started to get really horny, and we were showing our hardons in our pants to each other, but before we could do anything one of Aaron's roommates, John came in. So we sat around and chatted with him. Then the teacher called him down to the dining room to help setup.

I said to Aaron "have you been in the bathroom yet?" He said "no". So I asked "do you want to go in to see what it's like" and he knew where I was going and he said "yes". So we went to the washroom and they had showers off to the side. So went to the showers and we walked into one and closed the curtain behind us. Then we started to feel each other up. My cock was always bigger than his, but I was almost a year older than him, and started puberty before him too. We didn't want to do too much incase someone came in. But I started to suck his cock I could taste the soap on his cock from washing it in the morning. His cock always tasted the best because he was always so clean. So I was there sucking his cock and he was just shoving it in my mouth and then we were heard someone coming so. We stopped and just stood there and then we heard the teacher say if anyone is in here come out supper would be ready soon. So we just stood there for a few more minutes and we were both stroking each other's cocks. Finally we had to go out. And get ready for supper. So I said to him "we will finish later" and then I winked at him. And he said "ok". So we went out and got ready and we ate.

After supper we had activities to do. And I didn't really get to see him because our groups were the with the peoples in our rooms. But after the activities were done it was about 9:00pm and we had the rest of the night to ourselves, until 11:00pm then we had to be in our rooms. So Aaron and me went down to the community room for a bit with everybody else. We watched The Simpsons and when that was over Aaron said to me do you want to play some cards. So I said yes, because I knew what he wanted.

We went back to my room and we sat down we got out the cards and we played 7Up for a bit then we started to get horny again. So I started to feel him up. We stood up and I leaned against the door, just incase somebody happen to come in we
would be in the way before they could come in. So we were there and he bent down and undid my zipper and took out my cock which was hard by now and started to suck on it. It felt so good and I was rubbing my hands in his hair. And it didn't take long for me to shoot my jizz all in his mouth, I had been horny all day, and he swallowed it all down.

Then it was my turn, we switched spots, and before I even got down there he had it out so I got on my knees and grabbed his ass cheeks and put his nice cut cock in my mouth. I sucked on it for a while then he asked me if he could have my ass. And I said sure. I turned around and bent down while he lube up his cock, with his spit, and he shoved it in my ass. He was poking me with his cock, and me just groaning try to keep down the noise. And you could hear it going in and out and his big balls for his age banging hitting me. Finally I could feel him tense up and I could feel him shooting his entire load into my ass. And he was still pushing in until all of his jizz was in my ass. He took out his cock and looked at me and we started to kiss.

We stood there and kissed for a while and then I pulled up my pants and he kissed once more and we walked the door, knowing that there would be more to come in the next few days. After that we went out and played some basketball, he was beating me at first then I started to catch up. He was jokingly getting mad at me and he wrestled me down to the ground, there was nobody around because it was to the side of the building. While we were wrestling I could feel his hand rubbing against my cock, so I started to do the same. Then Ryan came over and he asked us what we were doing. We said we just wresting, and he just laughed. So we got up and started to play basketball again.

Later on that night we were going all the guys were getting into the shower. And Aaron and me were the last to get into them and all the guys were around getting dressed and shit, and Aaron and me were just joking around and I said "Oh, Aaron, why don't you come over here" and all the guys laughed. So he came over. Mind ya we didn't shower naked which was a bummer. But anyways, he came over and the shower curtain was closed and we started to pretend to fuck each other and really we were feeling each other up. And all the guys were laughing because the teacher walked in on us. And oh my god, were we embarrassed! But the teacher was a good sport and started to laugh too. (Everybody thought he was gay anyways)

After the showers everybody was getting ready for bed and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and Aaron was there do the same and I told him to stay up, and I'll be over in his room at 2am because by then everybody should be asleep including the teachers. So that was fine and as I walked out I grabbed his ass and winked at him.

We all went to bed and I stayed up till 2. Then I went into his room, I said "anyone up" and nobody answered finally Aaron said come hear David as I did. He already had a hard-on, and I went over and started to beat it. I asked if anyone was up, and he said not that he knows of. So I pulled down the blanket and started to suck on his cock. We was on the top bunk and he got to where the latter is and he sat up and I was in front of him where his cock was and he put his legs around my head and pulled me into his cock. And I started to suck on his cock luckily there was nobody on the bottom because they would have woke up with the bed moving like it was.

He must have bin playing with it because before I knew it he was tensing up and he shoot him load all over my face and into my mouth. I said I was going to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and the light was turned off, and I kept it turned off, and I was in there washing my face when Aaron came in and he said that was so awesome and I was so fucking horny I told him that I wanted his ass. And he said only if he could have mine after. I said sure.

He bent down and I lubed up my cock with spit and I rammed it hard into his ass. He yelled but not loud enough for people to hear. And I was just hitting him hard and my balls were just hitting him to hard then I grabbed his cock and started to pump it. He was moaning so much and he was saying "I love your cock so much in my ass. Finally I knew it was going to happen soon. And I told him I was ready to cum. And he said ok put it into my ass. I was surprised because he never let me before. So I was ramming it up there and I could feel it coming, and then it shoot my load in his ass it was the biggest load I shoot up to then. And he turned around and started to kiss me. Then he said I'm really tired and I'll fuck you tomorrow. And that was it. We went back to our rooms and went to sleep.

Since then, I have moved, and we're always in contact with one another. When I first moved, we use to talk to each other almost every weekend, and than when no one was around, we would have phone sex, and jerk off until each of us blew our loads.

I've been back there twice. The first time me and him stayed the night in a tent in his backyard, and the second time was June past (2006) and that and the tent story are both on my blog...

G

Ganymede

That's exactly what I think. Actually, that's exactly what I've been saying all along. Gore Vidal is brilliant.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Zeus and Ganymede were lovers as stated in this excerpt from your link:

In Olympus, Zeus made Ganymede his lover and cupbearer, supplanting Hebe. E. Veckenstedt (Ganymedes, Libau, 1881) endeavoured to prove that Ganymede is the genius of the intoxicating drink mead, whose original home was Phrygia.

The Romans referred to Zeus as Jupiter BTW.:rolleyes:

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Growing up there were a few occasions of exhibitionism that I recall- someone opening a window one morning after we'd all been around a friends house nude and saying 'hello world', six of us streaking along the same street, and after sport the showers were an excuse for some to shower as long as possible, with a few of them having erections on occasions to show off.