Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YouTube - Penis Size

You get the perspective of a non lpsg girl talking size. You see, in the real world 7 or so non-bone pressed inches is considered big. It is only on the lpsg that you have to be sporting 9+ to be called big. It's also the only place where big cocks are appreciated.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YouTube - Penis Size

... It's also the only place where big cocks are appreciated.

Isn't that sad but true?
I go to another site... am i hot or not nude... and I've noticed that VERY few of the top rated guys there are large... most average or even small... but there are a few of us "hung studs" ,for lack of a better term, and we generally get lower rating-
-mostly , I'd believe, by jealous guys who down rate others....

Such a vile beast jealousy can be!

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't that sad but true?
I go to another site... am i hot or not nude... and I've noticed that VERY few of the top rated guys there are large... most average or even small... but there are a few of us "hung studs" ,for lack of a better term, and we generally get lower rating-
-mostly , I'd believe, by jealous guys who down rate others....

Such a vile beast jealousy can be!

I'm fairly convinced this down-rating goes on more than one would believe. I've seen posts at Measure encouraging people to go to some of these Rate-a-Rod sites and give 10 out of 10 to the small-average guys and all 1's to larger-endowed men.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, she got her anatomy wrong. She looked at that diagram of the female anatomy and thinks the uterus is directly in line with the vagina. Her main point that a penis can be too long is understood, but 5.5 inches is not the limit.

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And not the only inaccuracy...

5.5 inches = 15 centimeters

Actually 5.5 inches is 13.97 centimeters.

And yes, if women could only take 5.5 inches without hitting their cervix I would have either hit a lot more cervices or not been able to completely enter my partners. However, thus far, I have only hit 1 woman's cervix, and then only by thrusting hard and being extremely hard at the time (so it was considerably deeper than 5.5").

But what bothers me most, and this has been true since I was young, is the arrogance of people, men and women, claiming to speak on behalf of their gender. I remember a seeing a woman on tv when I was in high school talking about how women could only have orgasms through clitoral stimulation. Thankfully I chose not to assume that was true for all women (or some of my partners would have been extremely unhappy and disappointed).

So while "Zanucky" can feel free to speak for herself (though I'm sure her condition is not unique), she should not be so arrogant to speak for other women. And if she can only take 5.5 inches inside of her then, frankly, I feel a little sorry for her though I hope her beliefs attract a partner who benefits from them.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"It's biology and science...at the same time!"

Ah, today's college students...such paragons of enlightenment. I guess she never thought about the vagina in three dimensions, otherwise she'd know about the fornices where the larger penis actually ends up when it reaches the end of the canal.

Sad that I know more about her anatomy than she does.

GoldCoaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im pretty sure that with enough force, you can actually go under or in the cervix. All women love this amazing feeling.

No, not all women love the feeling and no man should ever make such an assumption. Remember: the guys who force it are the ones who can't work it, the guys who can convince it are the ones who deserve it.