Youtuber captainsparklez/jordan maron

I don’t think a lot of people that we make threads about knows about lpsg
You would be surprised. Some of the threads for YouTubers get popular enough that the thumbnails for the images show up front page on Google Images.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jordan hasn’t like nicks post on twitter since 6 months and doesn’t follow him on insta. Haven’t made a video with him since 5 months. I wanna ask is something wrongg with there friendship
they still make videos together. the trials series is pretty much it tho. i don't think nick plays minecraft that much. but they play trials fusion on livestreams and the videos get uploaded to the 2nd channel. the most recent one being from 2 days ago, and it's on episode 533

Bevoolin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they still make videos together. the trials series is pretty much it tho. i don't think nick plays minecraft that much. but they play trials fusion on livestreams and the videos get uploaded to the 2nd channel. the most recent one being from 2 days ago, and it's on episode 533
Thank you for informing me and not being rude like somebody AINT gonna names sis buy you know

Reactions: 1101101

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for informing me and not being rude like somebody AINT gonna names sis buy you know
and regarding twitter and ig. jordan's just really bad with social media. he doesn't update it enough compared to most youtubers and he doesn't really interact with fans. aside from twitch and his own minecraft server, which is fans that literally pay to interact with him

Reactions: 1101101

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty sure they did Minecraft Dungeons together recently, if I'm not mistaken?
oh yeah. there was that too.
completely forgot about it. i started watching the first episode, but dungeon crawlers really aren't my thing, and they don't allow for good banter, so i clicked off in the first episode

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jordan Lifts
he made a new channel where he's posting workout videos.
there's a 1h20m video of him working out if anyone's feeling up to the task of watching and screenshotting the good stuff

Reactions: Lemonish55

Jordan Lifts
he made a new channel where he's posting workout videos.
there's a 1h20m video of him working out if anyone's feeling up to the task of watching and screenshotting the good stuff
Don't expect anything major, if these are all livestreams on Twitch, he can't even take off his shirt and he would be extra careful of wearing anything tight around the crotch