Youtuber captainsparklez/jordan maron

jumping_jacks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was the Jordan lifts video streamed on Twitch? Its not the highest quality.
I was kinda hoping he would just record them and post them on youtube because Twitch is very strict with people being shirtless on there.

Reactions: 1101101

lemontyno

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
  • Haha
Reactions: Swiftpixel321

Wowowidk

Cherished Member
Media
Was the Jordan lifts video streamed on Twitch? Its not the highest quality.
I was kinda hoping he would just record them and post them on youtube because Twitch is very strict with people being shirtless on there.
Being shirtless is allowed on twitch now if you're doing fitness content

Reactions: 1101101

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do we know about xeen? Cause I’m watching skyfactory and xeen called Jordan babe 2 times. Idk if it’s a straight thing but they give me couple vibes.
he's straight and lives with his gf afaik.
he's probably doing that as a joke, because people ship them(if you hear the mention of spleen, that's what they're referring to) and x33n likes to be a bit antagonistic at times

Gorge Hernandez

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's straight and lives with his gf afaik.
he's probably doing that as a joke, because people ship them(if you hear the mention of spleen, that's what they're referring to) and x33n likes to be a bit antagonistic at times

X33n is straight and does live with his gf; although, he was on supdaily’s twitch stream a while ago where he talked very candidly about exploring his sexuality as a young guy and through adulthood, not with men though. He talked about discovering he enjoyed butt play (and still enjoys using toys on himself with his gf) and was intrigued by transgendered women. I’d say he’s more fluid in his sexuality, but was clear he wasn’t into men.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
X33n is straight and does live with his gf; although, he was on supdaily’s twitch stream a while ago where he talked very candidly about exploring his sexuality as a young guy and through adulthood, not with men though. He talked about discovering he enjoyed butt play (and still enjoys using toys on himself with his gf) and was intrigued by transgendered women. I’d say he’s more fluid in his sexuality, but was clear he wasn’t into men.
wow imagine jordan being that open about sex