Youtuber captainsparklez/jordan maron

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he posted a video opening a pr package microsoft sent him, and everyone in the comments is freaking out about who might be filming him.
it can't be nick because he moved to minnesota(it's been mentioned in trials), so lots of people think it's a secret gf/kara

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
after watching this, i think that it must've been the bald dude that was filming him for the minecraft video.
what i find weird about it is that jordan's just letting this dude come to his house to work out, when he won't leave the house himself because of quarantine, and this dude could very well have been leaving the house for like groceries or going for walks and jordan risks it by letting him come to his home gym?

darkrougeone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
after watching this, i think that it must've been the bald dude that was filming him for the minecraft video.
what i find weird about it is that jordan's just letting this dude come to his house to work out, when he won't leave the house himself because of quarantine, and this dude could very well have been leaving the house for like groceries or going for walks and jordan risks it by letting him come to his home gym?

He made a recent video "addressing" the camera person/camera conspiracies. He didnt say who it was, but tbh he kinda acted like it was either just a rando we dont know, or someones hes in a relationship with.

sebas2191

Superior Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't follow his videos much, is he super paranoid about the quarantine?

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He made a recent video "addressing" the camera person/camera conspiracies. He didnt say who it was, but tbh he kinda acted like it was either just a rando we dont know, or someones hes in a relationship with.
he seemed kinda offended/annoyed that people cared so much about who was filming it
I don't follow his videos much, is he super paranoid about the quarantine?
he says he hasn't left the house since quarantine started. but tbh the only that changing was him creating his home gym. he doesn't get to go to restaurants or anything, but other than that, he's always gotten food delivered because he doesn't cook, and his fridge is literally just water bottles and energy drinks so he doesn't need to go grocery shopping, so he probably only ever buys things he needs(like toilet paper) from amazon
Why do people even care who is holding the camera?
because he's very private about his life so it peaks people's curiosity. that and also the fact that because of quarantine, he shouldn't have someone there with him, so people suspected it was someone that's living with him. but if that bald dude from the work out video on the 2nd channel came to his house just to work out, maybe jordan's not taking quarantine that seriously, he's simply not leaving the house as usual

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can't believe it took this long for him to finally post a shirtless workout video.
maybe he'll see how well the post does and do them more often.
considering how he's so focused on monetization and making money off his videos, i'm honestly surprised he's not shirtless more often in them. i feel like any other youtuber with his physique would literally be making up excuses to take his shirt off on camera