Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A hot bottom in LA achieves a milestone. :redface:

1000th post?!?

I really don't know where I've found this kind of time. Or what else has been usurped because of it. Or why I haven't gotten laid out of it. What a gyp. :rolleyes:

Ah, well. I've made some nice JPG-friends, met some interesting people and shared many delightful conversations.

Hopefully y'all haven't found my flirting too tedious. And I sincerely hope I've been able to offer some fun, thoughtful perspective to the board. I'm usually in "comic relief" mode so I realize I could easily be perceived as being less than substantial. But I believe comedy is vital to a happy life, and more than anything else if I've made one of you laugh then I consider that a job well done.

So thank you LPSG for being so welcoming when I was a noob. Thank you for giving me all sorts of thought-provoking, informative, amusing, titillating, embarrassing, disturbing, hilarious, irritating, sad and terrifying topics to bullshit about. Thank you for some sublime masturbatory material. And thank you for reminding me that as weird as I think I am, I don't hold a candle to some of you fuckers. :biggrin1:

On to 1001,
hotbtminla

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::party2::party2::party2::party2::bukkake2::bukkake2::bukkake2::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

YEAH!!! CONGRATS! HUGS! so is the party at your house or mine? :tongue:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
aww, i was getting ready to make a thread for you!

anyways, congrats, you wonderfully funny flirty hot piece of ass. you already know that i'm a big fan of yours, and that i always love reading your posts.

i think this milestone totally deserves a blowjob, but i wouldn't do that with all these people here. i'm not that type of prince. :p

and btw, it's about damn time you reached 1,000! :biggrin1:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats my friend.

Cheers dc9!

so is the party at your house or mine?

Yours. I've always wanted to go to a party in an igloo. :wink:

aww, i was getting ready to make a thread for you!

See, there I go underestimating myself again. :redface:

you wonderfully funny flirty hot piece of ass.

This just might have to become my new signature. :tongue:

i think this milestone totally deserves a blowjob, but i wouldn't do that with all these people here. i'm not that type of prince. :p

The hell you aren't. :biggrin1:

Thanks guys! And thanks for the PM, hotterbtminla... :wink:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yaaay 1000, well done. I have no idea what number I am on. I will post this and have a little look see. Here's to the next thousand! xoxox

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hotbtminla - wreaking havoc on straight men's orientation percentages since April '07. To quote a not-so-bright poster here, if I sleep with you a little bit, does that make me gay? In any case, congrats my friend, keep up the great writings.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts. :cool:
:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1:

This is a truly momentous occassion. I think this is best celebrated by a trip to Alaska with Unabear09. :wink:

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congradulations HB! You Are the man! I do love reading your posts, funny thing is, your probably my neighbor. LOL! Bruce

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yaaay 1000, well done.

Thanks for the burn, Flame Boy. :smile:

Congratulations HB!

Yeah, cheers thanks a lot, Jason. Mind me a Bucks Fizz, wouldya? :wink:

Hotbtminla - wreaking havoc on straight men's orientation percentages since April '07.

I think that might go in my new signature too. :tongue:

To quote a not-so-bright poster here, if I sleep with you a little bit, does that make me gay?

Slant, our sleeping together would simply demonstrate your incredibly good taste. Don't overthink it baby. Besides, if you got me in sack I guarantee you'd be way too busy trying to hold back your next orgasm to be able to worry about that. :tongue:

In any case, congrats my friend, keep up the great writings.

Thanks buddy, really. You know you're one of my favorites here. :smile:

This is a truly momentous occassion. I think this is best celebrated by a trip to Alaska with Unabear09. :wink:

So sayeth the Queen Funky Lady NJ!! Thanks! You inspired me to buy a hot new patio table, you know. I'll take some pics for ya once I have it "broken in" a bit. :tongue:

Congrats Hot, let's see another thousand like 'em!

I'll do my best, my lovely, funny, fair lady Manly. :biggrin1:

Congradulations HB! You Are the man! I do love reading your posts, funny thing is, your probably my neighbor. LOL! Bruce

Please be a top. Please. :tongue:

Which neighbor could you be? The cute TV producer who cruises around in the nude despite our windows facing each other? The guy with the huge cock who likes to fuck really loudly at 3am? The piano player whose 4 hr non-stop rendition of Elton John's "Your Song" the other day made me want to pull a Kimberly and blow the building up? :biggrin1:

Thanks for the note Bruce, that's very cool of you.

Congratulations.
Thanks Swordy.

congrats on your 1,000th post! that's how you know you spend too much time on LPSG :biggrin:

You're my girl, Stace. Thanks for the note. Too much time, perhaps, but if I wasn't here so much I wouldn't know what a "cum jar" is. :eek: Okay, so maybe not the best example...

Love you guys!

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not that impressive...

Just messin'! Of course it is. Congrats, hb! I'llmeet ya at 2K. :biggrin1:

Oh, I'll show you something impressive, Rock of Love... :tongue:

Cheers stud puppy.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts Hotbtminla!:biggrin1:

:friday::love::fest30:

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You make a fine addition to this site and I am glad that you are here. Congratulations man!!!!! :biggrin1: