Not open for further replies.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM

Chase,

The owner of LPSG can't read all of the posts on the site like the moderators attempt to do but he did read your response in "Constant Pumping or Not?" where you said, "I don't even care if you die!" and he's upset to say the least.

Rob_E wants LPSG to be a pleasant place to visit and stay but he's concerned that that kind of response, even in jest, will chase posters away who will wrongly assume that LPSG is filled with nasty, unhospitable people. It's not like you did it just this one time but Rob_E's aware that your 'comic' retorts are, more often than not, disruptive and too easily misinterpreted.

This is your last chance to change things, Chase. Either you like LPSG and would like to be here for a long time to come or you will ignore the wishes of the administrator of the board and face the consequences of a permanent ban.

It's up to you.

Best regards,

Pecker, for the Moderating Team

For those of you who were wondering why I went on a little hiatus and removed all the pictures I'd posted in the gallery from my latest shoot after the time posted at the top of the page, well, there y'go. I am no longer free to say what I please on this message board.

As an aside, I strongly suspect that the reason Rob_E has it in for me is that I am so fucking hot, I make him question his sexuality. And he is a homophobe.

That's right. I said it. I went there.

As an aside, beautifulthings is so disgustingly retarded that she makes me want to vomit in her face. I am also betting that she is ugly, and that is why she has not posted any pictures of herself. If I were a mod I would not ban her. I would keep her around for making fun of. That is all.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM

Chase,

The owner of LPSG can't read all of the posts on the site like the moderators attempt to do but he did read your response in "Constant Pumping or Not?" where you said, "I don't even care if you die!" and he's upset to say the least.

Rob_E wants LPSG to be a pleasant place to visit and stay but he's concerned that that kind of response, even in jest, will chase posters away who will wrongly assume that LPSG is filled with nasty, unhospitable people. It's not like you did it just this one time but Rob_E's aware that your 'comic' retorts are, more often than not, disruptive and too easily misinterpreted.

This is your last chance to change things, Chase. Either you like LPSG and would like to be here for a long time to come or you will ignore the wishes of the administrator of the board and face the consequences of a permanent ban.

It's up to you.

Best regards,

Pecker, for the Moderating Team

For those of you who were wondering why I went on a little hiatus and removed all the pictures I'd posted in the gallery from my latest shoot after the time posted at the top of the page, well, there y'go. I am no longer free to say what I please on this message board.

As an aside, I strongly suspect that the reason Rob_E has it in for me is that I am so fucking hot, I make him question his sexuality. And he is a homophobe.

That's right. I said it. I went there.

As an aside, beautifulthings is so disgustingly retarded that she makes me want to vomit in her face. I am also betting that she is ugly, and that is why she has not posted any pictures of herself. If I were a mod I would not ban her. I would keep her around for making fun of. That is all.
Young man You are nasty to everyone on here. You have a problem. You need help,and i hope you get it. I wish you well

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious."
[Peter Ustinov]

I think The Book of Spladle may have just reached "Revelations", but I remain aware of the presence of all the handwritten notes at the end after that. :rolleyes:

Chase, you are loved by so many here (although mainly in a pervy kinda way, I confess) :heart: :heart: :heart:

YSSCGG :wink:

Going Gay, dude, work it out already!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm still wonderin how some of you guys are able to add to and remove pictures from your "gallery", and have what seems to be hours to edit your posts.

I don't have access to my own pics, and if I stop to take a shit after posting somethin' I'm "shit out of luck" if I need to edit it. So quit yer bitchin' and count your blessings. We can't all be "hot".

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now, I don't have a problem with Spadle, and I hope he won't take this personally, but if he wasn't cute as hell, and didn't have a queue of people hoping and praying that he'd finally post a proper cock shot, most of us would tear him a new one for being a troll and send him on his merry way. Let's have a bit of fairness. Spadle, cute as you are, you can't live off it. Well, you probably can, but there's a word for that. Regardless of how many people want to see (and most of them wouldn't be happy even with just that) your cock, you still, like the rest of us, abide by the house rules.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hung_me said:
Fuck, does anybody remember when LPSG didn't resemble facist Germany? Good times, good times.
I take this as an insult to Germany,and our German members. Germany went through hell with Hitler.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.