Status
Not open for further replies.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tripod said:
Claire is right. Fuck sarcastic bastards, negative nellies, and people with bullshit coming out of their mouths. There are a few notorious offenders around here... all you people that think it's cute are fucking sick.
Awwww, that's cute. You went from not even knowing who this entire thread was talking about to calling people out for their posts - and all in 8 minutes. :tongue:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
...So I found out about Spladle's resemblence to ancient Greek sculpture quite after I realized he wasn't just some stupid jerk, but instead a brilliant asshole.
And that can be such a thin line, can't it? :tongue:

BronxBombshell said:
Splades, you're an arse, and you know it. But that's why I like you so much. :biggrin1:
As usual, Bronxy gets it where others don't (especially any one who thought Spladle was serious about Rob_E being a homophobe :rolleyes:).

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Irvy said:
No probs, I'll share novice's butt with you. I'm just a little nervous about where we'll be keeping the hot dogs.

Hey.... They're you're hot dogs. You store 'em wherever you want. I'm a vegan. :biggrin1:

If I recall correctly from my meat-eater days, hot dogs belong in nice, soft buns!

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
I'm starting to think everyone has seen Spladle's penis but me. Irrespective of my signaure: Show it to me. All I ever saw was a drawing. LOL

I've not seen it either bronxy. Let's start a forum of our own. The "I haven't seen chase's cock support group."

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
I'm starting to think everyone has seen Spladle's penis but me. Irrespective of my signaure: Show it to me. All I ever saw was a drawing. LOL

"Passing on photographs of the Spladlecock that you have seen will result in instant death, followed by eternal damnation".
[The Book of Spladle, ch. 9, v.213]

Otherwise, I'd love to let you see. :tongue: :rolleyes:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
More drama at LPSG (sigh)...

1). This seems to be a debate about both Spladle and the way the site is operated, resulting in muddy waters.

2). Those of us who have been around for a few months or more realize that the tone of Spladle's posts varies as often as his profile genders and percentages. He is a cybercreation. Why is everyone getting so revved up about his persona? He makes it clear that he is cruel, funny, casutic, over-the-top, etc., by design; it's his way of having fun. If anyone doesn't like his brand of humor, then all he/she has to do is skip his posts.

3) We went through a similar discussion a while ago about how much control mods/Rob should exert. IMO, what keeps this site compelling is that there does seem to be a sensible balance between freedom of speech and purging the board of trolls. I think Spladle is purposely doing this to see where the line in the sand is. To what lengths can he go before Rob or a mod says, "OK, this is enough."? He can reappear here in another persona of his creation if he thinks there is enough freedom for him to entertain himself and some of us. It appears that, if this thread accurately represents the gamut of opinions on the subject of where to draw the line, many members prefer civility, and others don't object to an abrasive style. I am among the latter. If MZ or Dr. Rock wants to tell me I'm a fucktard, I won't like it, but that's his/her choice. No cyberperson will cause much damage to my ego. Most of us by nature are considerate of others' feelings and don't post in a harsh style. The few who do serve as foils and give more dimension to the board. My two cents re Spladle's and others' atypical posts: Let them post, and other members can voice their outrage or support or indifference. Or close the thread or move past posts they find offensive. This is an extension of my aversion to any encroachment into my personal liberties. The hair on my neck stand up whenever I hear of censorship.

4) For the record, I didn't look at his photos for months. I couldn't care less what he looks like; I do, however, like the quirky persona he's created even though I understand why he may be offensive to some.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
COLJohn said:
4) For the record, I didn't look at his photos for months. I couldn't care less what he looks like; I do, however, like the quirky persona he's created even though I understand why he may be offensive to some.
I will certainly concur that I think the whole "he gets away with it because he's pretty" argument is without much foundation. We've had some very pretty guys and gals in these parts who proved to be utter assholes, and who were consequently treated like assholes once this became apparent. Meanwhile, some of the best-liked posters here are really ugly, yet remain consistently popular*. :rolleyes:

* "Hey, @L€x8, what is that thing in your cheek?"
"It's my tongue, fucktard."

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
I will certainly concur that I think the whole "he gets away with it because he's pretty" argument is without much foundation. We've had some very pretty guys and gals in these parts who proved to be utter assholes, and who were consequently treated like assholes once this became apparent. Meanwhile, some of the best-liked posters here are really ugly, yet remain consistently popular*. :rolleyes:

* "Hey, @L€x8, what is that thing in your cheek?"
"It's my tongue, fucktard."

I'm popular?!?!?:banana:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Duh. No. :rolleyes:

*beats David with a large weapon until he begs for mercy, then tickles him so that he screams like a girl* :wink:

That's dangerous territory, as my sister learned when I was about 5. She insisted on continuing to tickle me after I warned her I was going to throw up. She insisted I was wrong...she was in error....:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.