You've heard rumors he's hung -- would you hook up with him to find out?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by duderino, Nov 14, 2006.

1. duderino

duderino New Member

Kind of a variation on the theme -- but the post about girlfriends talking about cock size got me thinking (in no small part because I recently learned that my reputation has, um, preceeded me at my office -- small industry, go figure):

If you heard a rumor that a guy whom you didn't find unattractive was HUNG -- to what lengths would you go to confirm?

Would you hook up with him? Would you try to sneak a peak? Steal a glance at his crotch? Cop a feel? Or ignore totally?

Question le deux: Ok, I totally appreciate all the comments from guys who've pmed me -- totally, I LOVE the attention. But. If there are any girls out there who happen to have a moment or two...could you please PM me and make me feel all warm and fuzzy from the attention? (I'm vain, but honest!)

Awesome. That is all.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Now, that's tact, duderino. Nicely said. (Not everyone manages it.):biggrin1:

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Best be patient if you're waiting for compliments from the ladies. There aren't that many of them here and you're still new. It usually takes them longer to warm up to someone than it does the gents.

4. duderino

duderino New Member

Undoubtedly -- but I'm a shameless self-promoter, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I am, however, very interested in an answer to the first (and real) question I asked.

5. k8kat

k8kat New Member

Albums:
    Sorry to be on topic, but last time this happened I just walked up and asked him. It was a nice size, but rumors have a way of... magnifying things.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i would say atleast 50% of the girls i had sex with heard about me and wanted to see if it was true.

7. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    duderino:

If there was an attraction, I'd go out with you. We'd have a nice lunch or dinner. We'd laugh. We'd talk. We'd get to know each other better.

At the end of our encounter, I'd either let you kiss me or I'd kiss you and then I'd do the old "groin grab". Gently caressing you through your pants and feeling for any signs of mutual attraction. :wink:

I would never ask if you were hung if I weren't interested in finding out on a more personal level. Also, I wouldn't do the "groin grab", if I weren't interested in you beyond a certain level.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

This has never happened for me. I guess I need to do more to get the word out. :shrug:

9. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

FYI, NIC: I am, bytimes, a publicist.
    And it wouldn't cost you anything ... except 20 minutes, twice a week.:biggrin1:

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Before I had experience with a big one I could care less and just ignore it, But now I may give a discret look at his bulge checking if is really big.

11. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a common situation, really. I've had friends tell me "I fucked so and so last night. He fucked too hard. I bet you'd like him."

Then a couple weeks later, I'll end up in his bed. :tongue: It's not always "He's hung like a mule. Heather would like him." Sometimes it's just a certain thing they do that gets them passed my way. lol

And yes, I've heard a rumor before that a guy was hung and I've gone out of my way to find out if it was true.

12. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    Was it true then? ;)

13. duderino

duderino New Member

More importantly -- how did you "go out of your way" to find out, Heather?

14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well..:rolleyes: It's rare that I go out of my way to get dick..and by that I mean..I don't seek it out. Being a woman: it comes to me.

But if I have a friend say "You should check out this guy's cock." I'm compelled to know if it's true or not. :) And it usually is...yeah.

15. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:

Hmm... So, what's the mailing address? I'll send one via DHL or Purolator...:biggrin1:

16. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    No. The size of his package won't guarantee he's a good lover. That's the rumour i'd rather hear about.

17. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:

See this thread here.

18. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had the most hilarious shit happened to me once.

My friend, Leslie, had met this guy, Hunter, and we were all supposed to hang out. I went over to Hunter's with Leslie to for a bit and have a beer. It was pretty unspoken that Leslie was gonna fuck Hunter that night. :rolleyes: After one beer, I got tired of playing second banana fiddle wheel or whatever, so I high tailed it outta there.

The next day, Leslie sent me a text message that read something like "He's got a big cock! He fucks too hard though. He's too rough! Too much biting. He's more your type. You'd probably have more fun with him than me. You can have him if you want."

Thing is..................I never got the text message. The names Hunter and Heather are right next to each other in Leslie's phone.

Hunter was in bed with her, got a text, and looked over at her "What the fuck, Leslie?"

That's when I got a phone call, she was laughing hysterically "Did you get my text?! Omg...you wouldn't believe what I just did, Heather. " I could hear him in the background laughing too.

I ended up fucking Hunter about a month later. He told me Leslie was a bad lay. lol...Said she couldn't handle a big cock. *SHRUG*

19. ruffboy

Gold Member

yer such a good wing-wo-man there heather, ha! at least ya'll kept it on the positive side. btw, did you have a better time with him then, was she right?

20. modernluv

modernluv New Member

True, true. Yeah sometimes I wait for it to come to me but the prob. there is I'm choosy. So to answer the thread, yeah, if I hear a reliable report that a guy might have what I'd like, I might go out of my way to find out. If I'm attracted to him, that is. Like I say, it's about the dick but it isn't all about the dick.
    Sadly though it's sometimes hard to verify said reports without actually seeing him strip down. I don't use the 'ol clutch 'n grab since I don't care what he's packing soft and that's all you're gonna get just from a grab. I'm not shy about my preferences so if I'm in the right mood I can get pretty direct, not necessarily asking a guy straight out but at least hinting at what I'm looking for and seeing his response. And yeah, on a couple occasions I have asked a guy straight out. Sure some guys might lie but I never understood why they do that. I mean, eventually I'm going to get visual verification, right? Eventually the lies will be exposed :headbang: .
    But yeah, I have hooked up with guys after I heard they were packing. A good-looking guy with the right tools is a rare thing so I can't always just sit back and wait for it to come to me. As far as verifying the reports, some reports are true, some are not. Such are the perilous times we live in.

Draft saved Draft deleted