Yowza!

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now this is probably one of the biggest dildos I've ever seen out there... Just reading the dimensions and trying to understand them is slightly mind-boggling.

Probably something I'd keep more as a conversation piece than actually playing with. Don't think I could come even close to handling this size. Still - can't deny that there is a slight tingling deep down in my stomach when I look at it.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now this is probably one of the biggest dildos I've ever seen out there... Just reading the dimensions and trying to understand them is slightly mind-boggling.

Probably something I'd keep more as a conversation piece than actually playing with. Don't think I could come even close to handling this size. Still - can't deny that there is a slight tingling deep down in my stomach when I look at it.

Oh come on, it's not THAT big... :tongue:

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
that is gross, if anything for the fact that it is a horse dick. Otherwise, I think that thing would poke out my mouth if anatomy allowed it. A dick that size has in fact killed a man before...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could see someone purchasing one of these as a novelty or conversation piece (I'm looking at you, Heather LouAnna), but for $200?!? Come on...it's a vinyl dick!

For some reason, my standard quip about how such overpriced items had better come with a blowjob just doesn't seem...I dunno...adequate...here.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I could see someone purchasing one of these as a novelty or conversation piece (I'm looking at you, Heather LouAnna), but for $200?!? Come on...it's a vinyl dick!

For some reason, my standard quip about how such overpriced items had better come with a blowjob just doesn't seem...I dunno...adequate...here.

for someone who is able to spend that amount of money on that can certianly use the money towards a better cause... like my rent

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Are you trying to SPH everyone here? Just kidding, but I bet someone will use those dimensions fairly soon to describe themself in a new "Am I big or just average?" thread.

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's the betting that 100% of the purchasers of this item are male?
And I have seen horse cocks bigger than that, including one that looked so pink it looked very much like a human cock...only enormous!