Yuck, Just got this in my Uni Email

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So go protest their protest. Peacefully gather on the other side of the road from them and make out. Invite the media to capture their heads exploding.:wink:

cstboy8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey i got that same email in my school email too. I bet we go to the same school lol. Dont worry i won't out ur location

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you live in CA, join the Courage Campaign, Prop 8 will be overturned.

I don't and you don't, but apparently his followers only want to hear about hate. Only your voice can make a difference if you want it to make a difference. The best advice I can give to anyone is that if there is a group whether it is religious or political; take the time to read their platform and thus you are armed with the knowledge of your opponents argument. I'm sure they have not taken the time to hear any other voice than what they are preaching. It gives the intelligent person the upper hand in that they understand what the other person is saying, you don't have to agree with it, and it very well may give you the leverage in your closing arguments on the subject. But don't whine on the internet about how unfair the world is if you are not willing to go out and make your voice heard in the real world!