Yummy In The Tummy

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fennel spiced roast pork shoulder, with braised carrots, and a chocolate pot-de-creme.

*Feed me*
I can feed you myself coated in a sumptuous sauce; but, that might seem excessive, so--

I present you with a fresh shark steak, grilled and served with orange and balsamic lentils, along with wild rice and followed by your choice of either chocolate lava cake or bread pudding (chocolate or banana) served with a scoop of raspberry sorbet.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I can feed you myself coated in a sumptuous sauce; but, that might seem excessive, so--

I present you with a fresh shark steak, grilled and served with orange and balsamic lentils, along with wild rice and followed by your choice of either chocolate lava cake or bread pudding (chocolate or banana) served with a scoop of raspberry sorbet.

A freshly grilled hamburger, and all the fixings, served on a warm sesame seed bun, with potato salad on the side, and a slice of pecan pie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I don't get this thread at all.

All I've learned from it is that dishes composed mainly of tabasco sauce seem to be woefully underappreciated by LPSG members.

Pork rinds drizzled in Tabasco sauce.:tongue: (I eat those all the time)!

"feed me"

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A freshly grilled hamburger, and all the fixings, served on a warm sesame seed bun, with potato salad on the side, and a slice of pecan pie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Pork rinds drizzled in Tabasco sauce.:tongue: (I eat those all the time)!

"feed me"

A nice juicy cock drizzled in tobasco sauce.
feed me

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A big dick covered in whipped cream, with a cherry on top.:biggrin:

"feed me"
Behold your meal--starting with a simple black bean soup and then followed by freshly baked chicken, rubbed in butter and herbs and accomopanied by mashed potatoes with munster cheese and gren beans almondine. For dessert you will be enjoying cannolis.

Feed me--

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scramled eggs, bacon, sausage,fresh strawberries, and hazlenut flavored coffee

"feed me"
A barley soup followed with baked and stuffed pork tenderloin, a triple baked potato with sour cream and onions, baby peas, and finished off with freshly baked rhubarb cobbler.

Feed me--

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Plums with lard, Quattro formaggi pizza with a cheese supplement, Devon cream horns with double whipped cream followed by Ice cream for dessert with whipped cream and chocolate sauce topping!

Feed me - (if you have survived)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plums with lard, Quattro formaggi pizza with a cheese supplement, Devon cream horns with double whipped cream followed by Ice cream for dessert with whipped cream and chocolate sauce topping!

Feed me - (if you have survived)
a salad with baby greens, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, golden raisins, walnuts and champagne viniagrette.

feed me