Yunel Escobar of the Atlanta Braves

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I realize that major league baseball players wear cups to protect their goodies, especially infielders, but Cuban born Yunal Escobar, shortstop for the Atlanta Braves, has the biggest cup that I've ever seen. I'm thinking that he has an x-tra large cup for an x-tra large cock. Any Braves fans notice the large cup that he sports? Or has anyone in the Atlanta area spotted Yunel out and about in regular street clothes that could support whether he sports a big bulge out of uniform? I've inlcuded a few images but they don't do that bulge justice.

Attachments

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe he's simply too big for any cup???Or what about guys who get hard frequently and prefernot to wear a cup at all?I don't think they make cups for guys who are like a foot long harddo they? I think getting a boner in a cup could be extremely painful! IMHOMind you I've never worn a cup myself. and never will!

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you have to wear a cup that fits you "just right" or can you get a size bigger so that it seems like you're bigger?

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You normally get a cup that will fit you so that you have ease of movement while you're playing. I doubt a player wears a bigger cup so that other players/viewers think you're packing but, I guess, you never know.

Reactions: Elgindude16