zac efron vs will poulter hardcore wrestling

who wins a hardcore no rules wrestle/fight

• Total voters
D

deleted9565281

damn thought poluter would dominate but its really close between them, though hope you all realise will is well over 6ft and zac is no more than 5'6

D

deleted9565281

damn thought poluter would dominate but its really close between them, though hope you all realise will is well over 6ft and zac is no more than 5'6
wow looks like it might be 3/3 wins for zac efron,,,kinda sounds like people reckon hed be the celebrity wrestling champion?

Ptolemy

Superior Member
Media
Probably. Even ignoring the fact they're in different weight classes as it is. WP is currently undergoing Marvel training for a role in which he has to appear shirtless + covered in gold body paint. The same workout regimen that turned Tom Holland from ballet twink to "I can bench press Chris Hemsworth".

Reactions: Torog and Marco86
D

deleted9565281

Probably. Even ignoring the fact they're in different weight classes as it is. WP is currently undergoing Marvel training for a role in which he has to appear shirtless + covered in gold body paint. The same workout regimen that turned Tom Holland from ballet twink to "I can bench press Chris Hemsworth".
u think tom outmuscles, could bench press, zac efron too?

D

deleted9565281

Looking forward to the next poll.
who would you like to see next?

i was leaving this one open a while to see if efron could salvage a win, do you think i should close it and admit poulter brutally dominates zac?

Reactions: Marco86
D

deleted9565281

maybe justin bieber could split efron open in a wrestle?

Torog

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I would pay big money to see him do this :D