potato51

Just Browsing
Media
abrcrmbguy123.jpg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
#5 will be able to see the image he posted, as the original is still in the cache on his computer. However, everyone else will see the Tripod alert that he's hotlinking from a Tripod site. This is what we should have seen --- I'll leave it to others to determine whether or not it is indeed Zac Efron.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/gamini05/abrcrmbguy123.jpg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
x19dragostea84x said:
That's not him in the picture...Whoever that is is hot, but it's not him...
That's pretty much what I suspected after I worked out what #5 had been trying to post. This and several other images of the same Abercrombie model are labeled online as being Zac Efron, but I think that may just be somebody's wishful thinking! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Auibretem

Pyro69

Sexy Member
Media
I curious i want to see more of him hes definatly hot and in the movie u could kinda see a bulge. I'll look for pics :biggrin1:

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a small joke, but until recently I know that Touchstone was the name put on any Disney movie that didn't get a G rating. I think the Disney logo now is allowed to go to PG occassionally but I'm willing to be corrected on that.

I know there was a big deal with a character (male) in <i>Mulan</i> having nipples - the first Disney animated character with those.

Moving back on topic:

I've found quite a few images of Zac via Google, but I am not sure when they were taken. Some of them I know he's quite young in, some look "over 18", but am not sure.

None show anything that I can see.