Votes: 355 29.9%

• Total voters

MII

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doubtful - there's no law against being naked around children. None. Only when the nudity becomes sexual or involves inappropriate and unwanted advances..yada yada.

BUT LOOK AT THAT D!!!

And by the way they digitally edited out the underwear part of this, it makes me think that this was simply poor editing. Which, judging by the rest of that quality piece of film, is not implausible

Reactions: Joe Wachter

praisethelourd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can tell he is 100% average if not on the small end from most pics.
And I am 100% okay with that because everything else looks amazing.

tumblr_ob9xvgUbY31tq4of6o1_500.gif

justintuckerfan

Legendary Member
Media

I am a professional antique photo restorer among other things and so I have spent thousands of hours studying photos to see if they are a given person, etc. The resolution on this photo could be a lot better, and GIFs are harder to study than still photos, but when I compare this photo to the two posted below, which are definitely of Zac Efron, I strongly believe that this is the same person as in the pair of GIFs posted below. The key is to look at the relative position of the letters of the world "HORNET" and the details in how they were written. It is definitely the same writing in all three photos. The details are the giveaway, especially the angles of the space between the H and the O and O and the R, and also the upper left corner of the R, which has dark ink and was probably written more than once. It is almost impossible that a body double would have had the ink scrawled on in the completely exact matter. So I am almost certain that it really is Zac in the top GIF, IF that is definitely Zac in the lower two GIFs.

pakk25

Loved Member
Media
I am a professional antique photo restorer among other things and so I have spent thousands of hours studying photos to see if they are a given person, etc. The resolution on this photo could be a lot better, and GIFs are harder to study than still photos, but when I compare this photo to the two posted below, which are definitely of Zac Efron, I strongly believe that this is the same person as in the pair of GIFs posted below. The key is to look at the relative position of the letters of the world "HORNET" and the details in how they were written. It is definitely the same writing in all three photos. The details are the giveaway, especially the angles of the space between the H and the O and O and the R, and also the upper left corner of the R, which has dark ink and was probably written more than once. It is almost impossible that a body double would have had the ink scrawled on in the completely exact matter. So I am almost certain that it really is Zac in the top GIF, IF that is definitely Zac in the lower two GIFs.
He was wearing underwear for that scene, it's not his "area"

Kitty ky

Worshipped Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's him but not his dick. 6ou don't seem very professional if you couldn't catch that

Reactions: Sungold and Jkyguy

rjgrtx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's him but not his dick. 6ou don't seem very professional if you couldn't catch that
I’m not a professional antique photo restorer (not even a title) and I think those pictures with that nude underwear are photoshopped. I can tell that because when I compare with my desktop computing device with Zac on the background that the issue is with fake media and the inability to see letter spacing is a downfall. His name spelled out with the Z and the A and the spacing and the waist band and the belly button LITERALLY spell it out. That’s his dick because Windows 95 showed the resolution possible if you downscale the ink on his body double’s chest filtered onto his. Definitely Zac and words and penises

Reactions: Sungold

justintuckerfan

Legendary Member
Media

Oh, you are right and I am wrong. Congratulations! You win at life and you win the Internet. You must be a real winner. But the fact that you would leave such an unnecessarily bitchy comment at a random Internet forum sort of leaves me to doubt that.

Reactions: rjgrtx

justintuckerfan

Legendary Member
Media
I’m not a professional antique photo restorer (not even a title) and I think those pictures with that nude underwear are photoshopped. I can tell that because when I compare with my desktop computing device with Zac on the background that the issue is with fake media and the inability to see letter spacing is a downfall. His name spelled out with the Z and the A and the spacing and the waist band and the belly button LITERALLY spell it out. That’s his dick because Windows 95 showed the resolution possible if you downscale the ink on his body double’s chest filtered onto his. Definitely Zac and words and penises

Thank you, also, for your well-considered comment. I have to confess, I don't really work with antique photos; I just tell people that because I know it impressed most folks so tremendously. Well, don't be envious: one day when you have a job and are a productive member of society I'm sure you'll have a nice, spiffy job title, too.

astroblueastro

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Iv Had This Conversation So Many Times About This Scene When It Came Out. He Was In Fact Wearing Skin Colored Underwear For The Scene & They Digitally Removed Them In Editing. [Picture Credit: BarbwireX]

There's no disputing he used flesh coloured underwear, but the boy pulls on the toy a little too far and it reveals a glimpse of his cock... as shown in one of the photos you posted. The cock glimpse was never edited out of the scene. I guess it was a pivotal moment and would have to been to costly to reshoot ... so the director thought, what the hell, no-one will notice!! :D:D:D

Attachments

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's no disputing he used flesh coloured underwear, but the boy pulls on the toy a little too far and it reveals a glimpse of his cock... as shown in one of the photos you posted. The cock glimpse was never edited out of the scene. I guess it was a pivotal moment and would have to been to costly to reshoot ... so the director thought, what the hell, no-one will notice!! :D:D:D
View attachment 814184

Not True. I Remember Seeing An Interview With Zac Where He Said He Had To Shave His Pubs Down Because The Underwear He Had To Wear Was Glued Down At The Seems As The Beach It Was Filmed On Has A Strict No Nude Policy. The Picture You Picked Out Is The Scene Where The CGI Penis Was Later Added. Celebs These Days Have Strict No Nude Clauses In There Contracts So No Matter How Much A Reshoot Would Cost The Company Would Have To ReShoot If That Did Accidently Happen. :)

astroblueastro

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Remember Seeing An Interview With Zac Where He Said He Had To Shave His Pubs Down

Oooo ... do you have the source? I'd love to watch an interview with Zac talking about his cock!! Can you share the video? Thanks. ;)