Zach bohmer

Firesocks00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my opinion, putting yourself out there nude and showing your body in various states of undress is asking for attention and appreciation in a sexual light. Appreciating the human body isn't wrong, but it is carnal in a way. It shouldn't be surprising to him as he has 200k followers on insta for this reason - we like what we see!

As long as he continues to model and publicly post revealing photos, we are going to be here. I don't understand why he would be concerned and I have a strong suspicion many people message him directly asking for the same thing (and more) than what we are here for.

Damnit123987

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my opinion, putting yourself out there nude and showing your body in various states of undress is asking for attention and appreciation in a sexual light. Appreciating the human body isn't wrong, but it is carnal in a way. It shouldn't be surprising to him as he has 200k followers on insta for this reason - we like what we see!

As long as he continues to model and publicly post revealing photos, we are going to be here. I don't understand why he would be concerned and I have a strong suspicion many people message him directly asking for the same thing (and more) than what we are here for.
Thank you.

i read that he has a snapchat and a skype for more personal photos at a price

inneed888

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was he actually nude or was he just disappointing?

Shorts were still on and pulled down but was still covering a portion of his cock which was the disappointing part. I mean you can kindof figure out he has a nice one but for $30 I normally get a sex tape or a damn good jerk off or ass play vid from others I follow